Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 73. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
You can call FUD or whatever you want but I think it's a bit of a bummer thing they did to investors.

If you can not present the product on the stipulated date then it does not advertise. This hurts the people who put the money in the expectation that the developers would act with compromise and favors those who did not put the money buying in the devaluation.

Surely many people look at this with bad eyes and they will take the money and go to another currency and they will never return.
I, for example, am already wondering if it is worth even holding SAFEX if I am not more sure that they will deliver the platform later this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm feeling like a had wasting my time waiting a recovery of SAFEX while NEO was skyrocket for 2 days til now.

yeah, we all got stuck in SAFEX while 5 other promising currencies skyrocketing past 2 days....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm feeling like a had wasting my time waiting a recovery of SAFEX while NEO was skyrocket for 2 days til now.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Still no update about the wallet??
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Not yet good time to buy in my opinion. It kind of reminds me of digibyte. It had a nice pump, to 1000 wow, even hit 10000 for some reason at the time of the name change on bittrex, was that a blip? or did someone actually buy at that price. I would think it will drop down to 200 again. When do you think the chille rewards system will be in place? Next year? Two years?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Good time to buy Smiley
Activity: 33
Silence before storm!

It will be long silence before the chille blockchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Silence before storm!
Activity: 3
stop worrying, complaining and whining. Watch these old videos showing Daniel Dabek talking about the Safe Exchange. (from 1.5 to 2 years ago)
Jesus... make yourself amused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnRVr4D33HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dtn74Mzfqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urwgbxfm-U

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The FUD aint working guys, try your luck somewhere else. Price is stable and people are not stupid.
Activity: 140
I don't care if the delay is just 1 or 2 days. This is not important. Of course, the release of wallet just in time is very important for the reliability but I know how the team members are working hard. For me, the most important thing is the quality and the safety of the wallet now. And then other promises of the team in the future.
As in many projects, there are some people who do not believe the team and the idea. But I will take the risk because this project has huge potential.

I do not know what you work for, but in my job if I do not turn in the petitions on time, I'm really screwed.

Because you obviously aren't your own boss.
I don't care if the wallet releases on 9 august or 19 august.. What I see is that they have always delivered what they promised and that's most important.

Only if you consider that the judge is the boss of the lawyer.
I am a lawyer and I do not know how it works in your country but the procedural system of mine that there are deadlines that must be fulfilled, and if not the judge rejects the requests.
Activity: 210
A cup of amateurs, balkan expresss
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I don't care if the delay is just 1 or 2 days. This is not important. Of course, the release of wallet just in time is very important for the reliability but I know how the team members are working hard. For me, the most important thing is the quality and the safety of the wallet now. And then other promises of the team in the future.
As in many projects, there are some people who do not believe the team and the idea. But I will take the risk because this project has huge potential.

Speaking of which, the security holes are countless. The architect is obviously an enthusiast, probably advanced, but still just an enthusiast of the programming and crypto technologies.
How do you know security holes of the wallet? The wallet has not bee released yet. They are still working on it. Is this a prediction?

Are you semi or complete idiot? https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet/blob/master/src/components/wallet/Wallet.js

You are waste of time

I do not know what you work for, but in my job if I do not turn in the petitions on time, I'm really screwed.

You can not ignore a good project because of a delay. If there will be a good wallet, one month later no one will remember this delay except you. Many people will never become aware of this delay. Maybe now you are missing a good opportunity.
Of course, maybe there will never release. That's the risk you have to take if you wanna some big profit. After the release, I am not sure if you can buy or not at these prices.
But I respect if you don't like the project
Activity: 309

Because you obviously aren't your own boss.
I don't care if the wallet releases on 9 august or 19 august.. What I see is that they have always delivered what they promised and that's most important.
Activity: 5
of course, but remember that sometimes it takes some time for software to finish the installation Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
So , you see , you can help pointing out what errors / flaw are if you think is worth your time .
at this price i think someone could even pay for a third party help.

Speaking of which, the security holes are countless. The architect is obviously an enthusiast, probably advanced, but still just an enthusiast of the programming and crypto technologies.
How do you know security holes of the wallet? The wallet has not bee released yet. They are still working on it. Is this a prediction?

Are you semi or complete idiot? https://github.com/safex/safex_wallet/blob/master/src/components/wallet/Wallet.js
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Pages:
Jump to: