Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 110. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 26, 2014, 08:24:59 PM
Well I for one am gonna wait to see what Phin's visit does for this. Also I am working on a solution to the forum problem as well. My implementation will give no vendor an excuse NOT to communicate and blame the community for its lack of communication.  I will have more details in coming days. Looking at costs and such which I am funding from my own pocket at this point.  
Need web dev help? I have a good Skype & war gaming buddy that is top-notch. Also does data center design - did a few of Go-Daddy's in fact.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 26, 2014, 07:29:50 PM
Do we know if Phin is alright?

i just spoke with phin 15 minutes ago. He is fine.

Is he happy ?

Lol. I think a better question would be is he there and what's going on

On the other side of the state, got behind from forgetting about the time change and my phone didn't reset. Also, a powerline was on the tollroad due to an accident on the overpass. Lost almost an hour there. Then had to stop to take two shits from something I ate. In fact, I'm in McDonalds now typing this on my laptop on my...wait for it...lap, while taking a shit.

Have already sent AMT a courtesy PM to let them know that I won't make it till tomorrow. I'm going to drive a tad more till I get tired. Unless I opt for one of those 5 hour energy thingies, but now sure if they are effective or not.

Bruno Kucinskas

Grin

That's fine. See you tomorrow bruno
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 26, 2014, 07:14:16 PM
Then had to stop to take two shits from something I ate. In fact, I'm in McDonalds now typing this on my laptop on my...wait for it...lap, while taking a shit.
I'm beginning to feel sorry for the next McDonalds patron to visit that bathroom  Cheesy

Travel safe!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 26, 2014, 06:57:36 PM
On the other side of the state, got behind from forgetting about the time change and my phone didn't reset. Also, a powerline was on the tollroad due to an accident on the overpass. Lost almost an hour there. Then had to stop to take two shits from something I ate. In fact, I'm in McDonalds now typing this on my laptop on my...wait for it...lap, while taking a shit.

Have already sent AMT a courtesy PM to let them know that I won't make it till tomorrow. I'm going to drive a tad more till I get tired. Unless I opt for one of those 5 hour energy thingies, but now sure if they are effective or not.

Bruno Kucinskas

Grin

Making room for the pineapple? Tongue (You typed that with your chub... didn't you. xD Don't lie!)

So... You going to get a miner with that BTC, or just use that to off-set come of your lost/stolen BTC from your past?

Hope you donate some to your cancer organization thing.

P.S. While you are there... Assemble some miners! (Since they never replied back to me.)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 26, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

Is he happy ?

Bruno Kucinskas

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
March 26, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

Thats not AMT thats the dragonminer JTMiner farm in China run by seeksilence.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5593444;topicseen#msg5593444

We are busy on putting part of the first order of 1200T to the farm. We just added 10 more miners to the farm today: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78

The price will be updated when we start to accept orders (probably in two weeks), could be around 5.5k-6k depending on our cost and the price of bitcoin.

Video for the JTminer farm:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86hZGZAMUHQ
Will update the official website soon.

Recent summary:
Advantage and difference from other miner:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5571215
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5580260
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5580260

---------------------------------------------
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5572959
Bitmine and Innosilicon worked together to produce the chips, so both of them have rights to produce/resell the chips.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 26, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

Is he happy ?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 06:06:20 PM

Is he happy ?
Activity: 420
March 26, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 26, 2014, 05:50:28 PM
The thing that flagged it as not being theirs (most likley) is that wallet was donating to a developer. But also if anything was paid to that wallet it would have been seen also. I imagine there are people who have paid with BTC and have annotated it in the blockchain. If anything that is what would need to be found. Altho all said they might not be using the same wallet if its even them at all. This is all just assumption and speculation with nothing to go by. BUT with some effort could be proven/disproved.
No, what you're seeing for most of the transactions are the normal Eligius payouts, and the one with the Stats address is a manual payout by the pool.
plp
Activity: 39
March 26, 2014, 05:50:21 PM
Ahhhh wheres MA MINER !!!!!!!!        sorry had to vent ... GRRRR ... I think am ah just go to a gold mine or something to get my mind off mining lol

Probably when we get to 300 pages we get our miners that are half way used .  
Activity: 11
March 26, 2014, 05:48:09 PM
AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

No kidding here is an opportunity to show pics and really show that its happening. This is a good PR opportunity right there. Post up pics at the office picking up the miner. kinda like this
http://cointerra.com/pr-cointerra-begins-shipment-terraminer-iv-worlds-fastest-bitcoin-miner/

That was a great showcase....figures if AMT is legit they can do the same and start turning it around for new customers. And maybe learn from this experience and perhaps improve on their process of communication. It will make things easier for everyone going forward.

Also show us stats, if it actually is running at 1.2Ths or better? Since there were claims it was supposed to be 1.5, its unclear what we were getting. But yea pics or it didnt happen lol. Keep the exif data intact to validate.

Very relieving, post some pics or even better a video. I hope you told them to hurry up and Ship the Stuff Smiley I would love to help but am extremely far away. If anybody can help them ship  faster , it would be awesome for all of us ! The thing is that they will deliver whenever they are ready, if anyone can help, do. So much trash has been said about AMT that If they had the miners ready, they would ship right away... I support AMT and hope they get it done. I lost 2 months of hashing time but at least let me get my machine !

Be supportive , it will benefit the situation!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 26, 2014, 05:47:48 PM

+1

How's it going Phin?
Activity: 33
March 26, 2014, 05:45:36 PM
Activity: 532
March 26, 2014, 05:44:32 PM
The thing that flagged it as not being theirs (most likley) is that wallet was donating to a developer. But also if anything was paid to that wallet it would have been seen also. I imagine there are people who have paid with BTC and have annotated it in the blockchain. If anything that is what would need to be found. Altho all said they might not be using the same wallet if its even them at all. This is all just assumption and speculation with nothing to go by. BUT with some effort could be proven/disproved. Nothing concrete really at this point. Havent dug down deep enough. But its possible to follow if there are annotations in the transactions. Just gotta find those transactions.
March 26, 2014, 05:29:53 PM
IF this is indeed what is happening (as has been suspected of other companies as well) the only way is to prove it. This way they can be held to account. Honestly the company that plays straight in that regard is the one that asks for your wallet receive address and requests a worker config during the order process. That would demonstrate they are testing your hardware and are prepping it for shipping. Its also a little bit of free hosting in a way. But yea I gotta agree. I think its pretty widespread that companies use the hardware to mine until they ship it out. Might be easier to find out if we know the wallet addresses they use and then trace it along the blockchain.

Probably explains why so many of them are late to deliver too. Greed really messes with people.

Also explains why AMT would offer up 20 BTC to meet Phin. Probably up to their ears in BTC that should be ours.

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, well then they would've already spent it on hardware, especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, but also a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

AMT can offer up their wallet address that they have been using to test these rigs on, and we can look at that. I doubt they would though. This also wouldn't tell us much if they simply used another wallet to mine the profits into after testing.

These aren't facts, just my assumptions and open air brain storming.

one thing i did notice, the tplink firmware flash and the hexminer software both have addresses in them, but both of those come from Technobit.  The addresses being there was part of the basis for my assumption, but its a false accusation if those are the only facts being presented.

I do remember seeing addresses in my 80GH rig, before i flashed it, and Jim told me those were to test the unit.  

So, which is the truth?  The rig obviously wasn't tested beyond "Yup, it has lights.  ship it"   In fact, it didnt even have all of the lights flashing that it should have, if it had been assembled correctly.  Still can't see how a rig that has 2 boards, ships with 1 not hashing, and the other having a non-hashing chip.

who knows....  and just about to the "who cares" point.

one more thing.  my rig brings in .008btc/day if i mine btc directly.  seeing as i didnt have it for the first month of my 6 month ROI period, that equates to about $732 at current difficulty.  I think it was getting .01/day at the previous diff.  which still would have left me about $500 short of just making my investment back.  I think when i calculated it would have been somewhere between $900 and $1000, over the 6 month period.

Sounds like a big waste of electricity, time, and resources. The joys of getting a miner late.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
March 26, 2014, 05:08:28 PM
IF this is indeed what is happening (as has been suspected of other companies as well) the only way is to prove it. This way they can be held to account. Honestly the company that plays straight in that regard is the one that asks for your wallet receive address and requests a worker config during the order process. That would demonstrate they are testing your hardware and are prepping it for shipping. Its also a little bit of free hosting in a way. But yea I gotta agree. I think its pretty widespread that companies use the hardware to mine until they ship it out. Might be easier to find out if we know the wallet addresses they use and then trace it along the blockchain.

Probably explains why so many of them are late to deliver too. Greed really messes with people.

Also explains why AMT would offer up 20 BTC to meet Phin. Probably up to their ears in BTC that should be ours.

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, well then they would've already spent it on hardware, especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, but also a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

AMT can offer up their wallet address that they have been using to test these rigs on, and we can look at that. I doubt they would though. This also wouldn't tell us much if they simply used another wallet to mine the profits into after testing.

one thing i did notice, the tplink firmware flash and the hexminer software both have addresses in them, but both of those come from Technobit.  The addresses being there was part of the basis for my assumption, but its a false accusation if those are the only facts being presented.

I do remember seeing addresses in my 80GH rig, before i flashed it, and Jim told me those were to test the unit.  

So, which is the truth?  The rig obviously wasn't tested beyond "Yup, it has lights.  ship it"   In fact, it didnt even have all of the lights flashing that it should have, if it had been assembled correctly.  Still can't see how a rig that has 2 boards, ships with 1 not hashing, and the other having a non-hashing chip.

who knows....  and just about to the "who cares" point.

one more thing.  my rig brings in .008btc/day if i mine btc directly.  seeing as i didnt have it for the first month of my 6 month ROI period, that equates to about $732 at current difficulty.  I think it was getting .01/day at the previous diff.  which still would have left me about $500 short of just making my investment back.  I think when i calculated it would have been somewhere between $900 and $1000, over the 6 month period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 26, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

How do you know this is AMTs bitcoin address?

If it is then holy shit.

Tracing this wallet around might not be a bad idea. Find out who it belongs to. Blockchain should be able to clear that up.

FYI based on blockchain it does not appear to be theirs.

Out of curiosity What did you see that made you think that isn't their address.

I looks to me that the 1rst deposit to that address was 1/30/14, coincidentally about the time they got the chips. also the hash power appears to ramp up and also there are several large deposits from other groups of addresses, as if miners were paid to a unique address and then transferred to this one. That is what I'm seeing but not that experienced looking at the blockchain.
March 26, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, then they would've already spent it on hardware especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, as well as a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

Activity: 532
March 26, 2014, 04:22:18 PM

How do you know this is AMTs bitcoin address?

If it is then holy shit.

Tracing this wallet around might not be a bad idea. Find out who it belongs to. Blockchain should be able to clear that up.

FYI based on blockchain it does not appear to be theirs.
Jump to: