Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 111. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 26, 2014, 04:15:50 PM
IF this is indeed what is happening (as has been suspected of other companies as well) the only way is to prove it. This way they can be held to account. Honestly the company that plays straight in that regard is the one that asks for your wallet receive address and requests a worker config during the order process. That would demonstrate they are testing your hardware and are prepping it for shipping. Its also a little bit of free hosting in a way. But yea I gotta agree. I think its pretty widespread that companies use the hardware to mine until they ship it out. Might be easier to find out if we know the wallet addresses they use and then trace it along the blockchain.

Probably explains why so many of them are late to deliver too. Greed really messes with people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 26, 2014, 04:05:03 PM

i dont doubt they are mining with our hardware. i am all too aware what a shady person joshua zipkin is. check out public data at the delaware and montgomery county systems. he's a piece of crap.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 26, 2014, 03:49:28 PM
Well I for one am gonna wait to see what Phin's visit does for this. Also I am working on a solution to the forum problem as well. My implementation will give no vendor an excuse NOT to communicate and blame the community for its lack of communication.  I will have more details in coming days. Looking at costs and such which I am funding from my own pocket at this point.  
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
March 26, 2014, 03:32:30 PM
Hey AMT.  here's an easy, yet effective way to handle the email/phone call situation, and you dont even have to personally answer any of them.

Each morning make an updated auto response for your email.  status of whats shipping, etc.  would take 5 minutes or less, and fix 99% of the emails woes.

record a daily status message on your phone.  again, this will solve 99% of the phone call issues.

People who spent a hell of a lot of money just want to hear SOMETHING.  Doesn't really matter if it's you on the other end with a recorded message that says " HAHAHA, we fucked you out of your money, you get no miner!"   at least its something.

just a suggestion.  quicker and cheaper to implement than hiring a $10/hr person to solely answer the phone and emails.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2014, 03:14:08 PM
I'm still down to raise 21 BTC for Phinneus if he knocks out Josh's teeth then sticks a pineapple up his ass upon arrival.

Who's in?   Grin

100+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

You're a fucking retard. Think about it.

ill definitely pitch in for that. double if there's a video.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 26, 2014, 03:11:40 PM
If the miners are being shipped now, they must have been running the miners themselves to collect BTC.

Delay for as long as possible before the end of March, so they can bank on the BTC that is being mined.

Sounds like we've essentially funded AMT's mining operation.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2014, 03:02:37 PM
looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?
If they exist they ship them to their mining facility
They are a bunch of liars!!!

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 26, 2014, 02:54:38 PM
looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2014, 02:51:49 PM
i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.
In peopleSSSSS hands that made my day. Making a grammar mistakes is not making peoplesSSSS more
PEOPLESSSS where are you? Grin with hands full of miners Grin
March 26, 2014, 02:26:14 PM
Also show us stats, if it actually is running at 1.2Ths or better? Since there were claims it was supposed to be 1.5, its unclear what we were getting. But yea pics or it didnt happen lol. Keep the exif data intact to validate.

Yes, please don't go out of your way to remove the exif data from pictures like AMT has done in the past.
March 26, 2014, 02:16:31 PM
AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

No kidding here is an opportunity to show pics and really show that its happening. This is a good PR opportunity right there. Post up pics at the office picking up the miner. kinda like this
http://cointerra.com/pr-cointerra-begins-shipment-terraminer-iv-worlds-fastest-bitcoin-miner/

That was a great showcase....figures if AMT is legit they can do the same and start turning it around for new customers. And maybe learn from this experience and perhaps improve on their process of communication. It will make things easier for everyone going forward.

Also show us stats, if it actually is running at 1.2Ths or better? Since there were claims it was supposed to be 1.5, its unclear what we were getting. But yea pics or it didnt happen lol. Keep the exif data intact to validate.
Activity: 364
March 26, 2014, 02:13:43 PM
What is your order number?
Does it have a power supply?
I am in NJ and also could pick up my order. I am in the 950's.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 26, 2014, 01:55:03 PM
AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

What is your number?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 26, 2014, 01:49:53 PM
AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

Not going to believe it until it actually happens. There have only been 30 different "posting pics soon" statements that never happened in the past.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
March 26, 2014, 01:48:08 PM
March 26, 2014, 01:45:54 PM
I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.

So basically, AMT is using another sheisty miner company to set the standard for how they do business.

I have an idea. Let's sue the fuck out of AMT, get our money back and send fat-boy Joshua Zipkin back home to Bulgaria where he can scam his native people there for $ they don't have.
March 26, 2014, 01:43:14 PM
I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.
March 26, 2014, 01:31:33 PM
I'm still down to raise 21 BTC for Phinneus if he knocks out Josh's teeth then sticks a pineapple up his ass upon arrival.

Who's in?   Grin

100+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

You're a fucking retard. Think about it.
March 26, 2014, 12:08:48 PM
Well they still have 12 months to be like BFL. Meaning hardware needs to hit a 12 month delay before they hit that level. They have pretty much hit every other point. That said they "claim" to be delivering shipments. As of now there are no confirmed miners out there mining.

Honestly if companies wanted to earn the trust of their customers one nice to have is in the order process request the wallet, pool and worker number they want to have coins mined to. This would go a HUGE way of showing that their hardware is going intermittent testing. I mean 1THs would be a nice thing to see on a pool. Seeing that bitcoin wallet shoot up because of some test would be nice. But Alot of people are right to think that manufacturers just run the miners using their configurations for their pools during test which nets them some nice coin in the process further profiting from our hardware. Which in turn really is a second hand sale when you consider it. This is hardware specifically designed to make money. So there are certain precautions they need to take when messing with peoples money. But its not happening in any part of the cryptocurrency industry now.

Jump to: