Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 117. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 25, 2014, 09:57:43 AM
My 1.2 TH miner was NOT one of the units shipped.

It was supposed to be delivered 1/25/2014.

As of 3/25/2014, it has not been delivered.

Once my unit is delivered and the other customers of AMT that posted on the site below have their units / refunds, those specific posts will be removed.

http://advancedminers-clients.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 25, 2014, 09:32:09 AM
Just make sure you get the 20 BTC in escrow before you bother to make the trip down.

I won't go the escrow route, taking him for his word.

you kidding? his word is crap. i know this from experience.

WHERE IS MY REFUND YOU SAID YOU SENT VIA MAIL? WHERE IS THE REFUND YOU SAID YOU WOULD WIRE? YOU LIED TWICE AMT MINERS. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY YOU LYING PIECES OF SHIT.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 25, 2014, 09:07:46 AM
If I had to guess the point here is to get someone who has been very vocal and show them they are legit and shipping. So far he has been putting together all sorts of connections together. If he goes there and sees its all legit, and comes back here and posts what he found. Then he is now having to backtrack on all the stuff that he has said. All other detractors now have to contend with Phin. (this presuming it all happens the way I am describing)

We will see on Wednesday how it plays out. I for one am curious. I do think they are legit and have maintained that. I just think their lack of focus on communication to customers has been the problem. That is just my opinion tho.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 25, 2014, 09:05:58 AM
Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Lets say it a bit more clearly.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

The address and name he has provided is false.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did).

Actually, we just want to meet Phinneas - to have a chat with him and ask him to politely stop interfering with our thread. When random people are showing up at our staff's personal home addresses, calling our personal cellphones and threatening our children's lives (literally happened) we feel its gone too far. As the moderators of this forum wont assist, we'll take matters into our own hands in order to politely contact Phinease in person.

We urge this member to come resolve these conflicts with us and offer him a 20btc reward to simply have a conversation in our office. Or - if another member can persuade him to do so, than the other member shall obtain the reward.

I guess nobody had to persuade me to come to your office.

I seriously don't have your home address, and don't believe I accidentally posted it, unless if was one you used when you registered your domain names, then I may have done such, but would not have even thought about directly people to do bodily harm to you or your family.

Max and Jake, on the hand, but they reside in Bulgaria.  Grin

You said that you could drive from IL to PA tomorrow. How does 8pm sound? That'll give us time make sure sure tomorrows shipments go out and get the next mornings shipments ready for the following morning.

Does 8pm work for you?  355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E, Office 1, Haverford, PA, 19041  I'm sure you're GPS will find it.

Unfortunately, that'll be too soon, for I'll have to get the Caddy road ready and won't be able to leave out till noonish, thus Wednesday evening being the better time frame.

We could meet at your office, shakes hands, spend a couple minutes in the office, then I'll jump in your car and we go for dinner, thus you'll have full control of the situation. Otherwise, I'll follow you to nearest or furthest steakhouse. Hell, I may even buy, or we could flip a quarter (no pun intended) to see who pays. But, don't bring your dad, only because he looks like a big eater. Only kidding! If he's available, would love to have him tag along.

Great Wednesday evening it is. See you around 8.
Activity: 714
March 25, 2014, 08:01:36 AM
im order 1450 and still awaiting my 520ghs paper weight
Let me know when they get to you... I'm #1565 also for a 520.

Wish Ant S1's were this cheap at the end of Feb... Wouldna ordered the 520 that's for sure! At current S1 prices that $4089 would have bought almost 5 (4.7xx something) Ants good for a total of 720GHs. Ah well, to have a Time Machine...
If the internet is still active when my miner arrives buddy ill let you know it arrived.
Activity: 532
March 25, 2014, 07:38:44 AM
Truth is if they are on the level here and Phin shows up, then posts up hey guys its legit, I think at this point they have done the PR job needed to convince people its happening since he was the biggest detractor. Taking the largest skeptic and convincing them SHOWING them they are legit is the best PR move they got. Otherwise if he were bluffing they are calling him on his bluff.

They made the arrangement to go show him around and are willing to pay for it. Marketing dollars. So this is a good thing for all of us. Because he goes from being their detractor to defending them. I say that changes the tone of this thread dramatically.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 25, 2014, 04:46:18 AM
This thread just got really fucking awesome.

I wish I could tag along just to record the whole damn trip. Would make for an interesting Mini-Doc.

My guess is AMT never even saw what they were getting into here.

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.
Maybe. I think it's just as likely they finally got their shit together and have managed to get a couple units produced that they can show off. Only a few of course, as they just finished shipping out all the units for the day. Hopefully Phin can be forceful in getting something resembling proof to back up their claim of ~150 units shipped already.

I'm gonna say its an elaborate ruse to discredit Phinnaeus. I'll just put it out there. I wouldn't touch their BTC if I wasn't a customer. Sure go see them. But whatever happens there will be his word against theirs.

If there is anyone who lives nearby I'd get as many people to hang around there at the time.

Flash Mob ?

Well we know when he's going to be there. But if a bunch of people show up then AMT will be all scared and won't show anything because it's scary.

my guess is AMT doesn't check this thread again for two weeks so phin never gets the ok. I'd go anyway.

I don't mean to go with or in or whatever, unless AMT agree, but just be witness. Park nearby and watch him arrive, go in, leave etc. He's not exactly difficult to spot Smiley

He should wear the pink tutu just to be sure he can be seen clearly.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
March 25, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

I wish I could tag along just to record the whole damn trip. Would make for an interesting Mini-Doc.

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.
Maybe. I think it's just as likely they finally got their shit together and have managed to get a couple units produced that they can show off. Only a few of course, as they just finished shipping out all the units for the day. Hopefully Phin can be forceful in getting something resembling proof to back up their claim of ~150 units shipped already.

I'm gonna say its an elaborate ruse to discredit Phinnaeus. I'll just put it out there. I wouldn't touch their BTC if I wasn't a customer. Sure go see them. But whatever happens there will be his word against theirs.

If there is anyone who lives nearby I'd get as many people to hang around there at the time.

Flash Mob ?

Well we know when he's going to be there. But if a bunch of people show up then AMT will be all scared and won't show anything because it's scary.

my guess is AMT doesn't check this thread again for two weeks so phin never gets the ok. I'd go anyway.

I don't mean to go with or in or whatever, unless AMT agree, but just be witness. Park nearby and watch him arrive, go in, leave etc. He's not exactly difficult to spot Smiley
March 25, 2014, 04:23:41 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.

Flash Mob ?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 25, 2014, 04:18:12 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.

Flash Mob ?
March 25, 2014, 04:11:49 AM
Pick the biggest fish in the thread, quite possibly their biggest detrator if you don't count clenel, l bait him knowing that if he can confirm the legions will follow.

Put at BTC20 bounty (PR/viral marketing) on the line. If they can show it off they come out looking clean, but still have to work on the customer relations.

If it sells 2 1.2 th miners in the process they've made back that bounty/Marketing money. If they sell a 3.2 Th then they are in the green.

It could be the most brilliant thing I've seen them do. But are they really that smart? They way they've handled their business otherwise makes me skeptical.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
March 25, 2014, 04:02:37 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 25, 2014, 03:46:53 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 25, 2014, 03:17:08 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.

I just need to read or hear "It's a go!" before I head out. That is all.

Heading to bed now, for I got a long day ahead of me. And it's snowing here.
legendary
March 25, 2014, 03:15:01 AM
HAHA that's funny I remember seeing this forever ago. You should record or post updates on contact during your trip

Or something similar, I will.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 25, 2014, 03:03:57 AM
HAHA that's funny I remember seeing this forever ago. You should record or post updates on contact during your trip
legendary
March 25, 2014, 03:01:28 AM
Here's the deal.

No escrow is needed.

I'm driving out tomorrow and probably spending the night in Akron, OH. I'll be in Haverford by late afternoon, early evening at AMT's office.

Going to briefly see the office.

Then going to dinner, but prior to ordering, the bounty will be transferred. Then we rap and enjoy a fine dinner.

Then I report back to the community that all is well.

The other outcome involves a pineapple.  Grin

PM me or call 815-508-1668 to verify, AMT.

~Bruno Kucinskas

March 25, 2014, 03:01:10 AM

This could be amazing.

Lets watch what happens.
legendary
March 25, 2014, 02:54:51 AM
I, stationed in Guam couldn't give u a ride if I wanted  Tongue was a joke. Good luck

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope Guam resolved this issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg
legendary
March 25, 2014, 02:53:19 AM
For the person who texted me, the answer is yes, I am planning on leaving tomorrow to PA. Sorry for not replying via a text reply, but the technology eludes me on that damn phone (seriously!). I tried typing a Y as in yes, but all I'm able to do is a bunch of Ws.
Jump to: