Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 120. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 24, 2014, 10:54:34 PM
Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Lets say it a bit more clearly.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

The address and name he has provided is false.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Jesus H. Christ AMT, you have now colossally fucked up. I cannot believe that you came onto a PUBLIC FORUM and PUBLICLY ordered a hit on Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did). My jaw literally dropped when I read this, this is so illegal it's not even funny. I don't know which member decided that posting this would be a good idea but they were dead wrong. Distance yourself as far as possible from them.

P.S. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THINKING?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 24, 2014, 10:50:08 PM
Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Speaking of communicating with the community why hasn't the certified mail I sent you been picked up from the post office?
March 24, 2014, 10:44:25 PM
Should be Public Record I'd think since it is often needed for business transactions. Bet the IRS has a database page for that...

As a private company I don't think you can find it unless they give it to you or doing some sort of paid search.

Public company's use it on their different filings.
Activity: 145
BitRoll
March 24, 2014, 10:42:03 PM

+ 10     Phinnaeus = eat your bowls of dicks while i mine with my AMT miners..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 24, 2014, 10:38:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 24, 2014, 10:00:27 PM
Should be Public Record I'd think since it is often needed for business transactions. Bet the IRS has a database page for that...
legendary
March 24, 2014, 09:45:52 PM

Some, but not all, the key factors that separate AMT from most the other asic manufacturers. BTW, when did AMT start producing ASIC chips?

I'm going to touch upon Factor #9 only in this post, since Joshua Zipkin felt it important to be included on such a well-thought-out list.

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering with the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, one does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.

On the ASIC manufacturer, Ill let them slide on that as an over-enthusiastic advert. Should read as "ASIC system builder'. The non A1 chip-based systems they have sold look to be exactly like re-branded versions of what BitMine.ch was selling at the time (pre-Coincraft A1 chip). Those were mostly based on Avalon chips I believe.

Actually, unless you are a self-employed company and file your estimated taxes quarterly, yes, a company does register with the IRS as well as and state and local agencies that have an interest in a piece of our income. Ours has. As to if you *have* to, can't say but it is a good idea.
BitRoll
March 24, 2014, 09:38:19 PM
Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

Some, but not all, the key factors that separate AMT from most the other asic manufacturers. BTW, when did AMT start producing ASIC chips?

I'm going to touch upon Factor #9 only in this post, since Joshua Zipkin felt it important to be included on such a well-thought-out list.

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering withe the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, once does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.

Oh, before I forget: The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons (soon to be added orange-jumpsuit-donning Gimp), Joshua Zipkin is a piece of shit.

Hero ... What will you do if AMT delivers

I will eat a bowl of dicks. Make that two bowls.

Thats right..  2 Dick bowls coming right up...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 24, 2014, 09:35:34 PM
The reason moderators do not jump in this thread to protect AMT is for the mere fact they know that AMT is a FRAUD and lying pieces of shit.
BitRoll
March 24, 2014, 09:34:36 PM
Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering withe the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, once does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.

Oh, before I forget: The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons (soon to be added orange-jumpsuit-donning Gimp), Joshua Zipkin is a piece of shit.

Hero ... What will you do if AMT delivers
legendary
March 24, 2014, 09:21:21 PM
 Cheesy I for one am done buying anymore miners for a while, 4 Ants (bought at very reasonable price vs what they were a few weeks ago) and maybe eventually the 520 is enough for now.

That is unless maybe the current spat of high-luck blocks keeps up for a while... Compared to a good part of last week, made an amazing bit'o coin over the weekend. Keep that sort of balance up often enough then maybe an Ant s2 is in my future...
March 24, 2014, 09:19:33 PM
Once we know and have confirmed deliveries of AMT miners, which is entirely possible they did as they said (I say possible not likley at this point without proof) seeing as I have seen at least 1.2Ths miner in the wild mining in the pool I use. We see proof and we will know. I don't want to believe. This isnt a religion where you believe. This is something we need to know and have to hold in our hands and see to know its real.

Once people who have already been here for a while confirm they get their miners (clenell is like 610 or something isnt he?) and others who have orders within the 500-1100 range who are on here get their orders, I think its safe to say that AMT is on the way back up to rebuilding trust. But going all silent on all fronts is not going to help. Coming on here and saying its everyone's fault AMT doesn't post updates (you have facebook, twitter, skype, email, a website) those are just excuses.  

On FB you can moderate the posts, on twitter, well that's a whole other thing. But you have options. On your blog you can blog updates http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/ There are plenty of ways to make sure we get the updates you are promising you will give us but cannot because of your refusal to post updates to this thread.

Note that the recurring theme here with everyone is the same. We want proof that our miners are shipping or actual confirmations that someone has them from the users themselves which requires you to deliver. If a refund is issued then that's fine too of course that's on the customer to divulge, I can understand the reasons for not due to PCI and or SOX related compliance. But at the end of the day something that delivers a substantial update to users as its what we have been waiting for. Honestly from a support side setting up the machine a video detailing the setup and expected performance would be a good step in the right direction.

Hopefully if you are as serious as you say you are to your commitment to customers, you will consider some of these things being said.
with regards to refunds say i put in 8 btc at $500 a btc and paid $4000 for my machine and now the price of btc is $250  a very grey area opens. do i accept 8 btc as my refund  but thats now a value of $2000 but i put in $4000 as origional investment so should theoretically expect 16 btc as my refund as thats the going rate at which my $ value as invested is at. does that make sense. so a refund is no viable option because they will offer the btc invested back i.e origional 8btc but they just made $250 per btc or $2000 for holding on to your btc for you.... hope this makes sense and id love to see some form of heres 1000 miners set up and testing before shipment. or possibly something to show tangiable proof that these exist say a video of you guys building machines with order # and names of people expecting them...... too much to ask?

How about those who wire transferred funds directly over?

So far AMT hasn't done right by those seeking refunds (Clennel).

I paid with a cashiers check from my bank issued in AMTs name. I sent it so I would have a tracking number. I have the date it arrived and who signed for it. It says it was delivered to the front desk / receptionist

I sent the request by both email and certified mail.

There has been no response for my request for refund and it doesn't appear that Jim has been to the post office to pick up the letter.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 24, 2014, 09:03:36 PM
Selling Order #961

1.2 TH/s - Only 6.5 BTC!   PM me if interested.

Comes with 'AMT's Miner Protection Plan'.    

Everything guaranteed by AMT!
legendary
March 24, 2014, 08:35:40 PM
im order 1450 and still awaiting my 520ghs paper weight
Let me know when they get to you... I'm #1565 also for a 520.

Wish Ant S1's were this cheap at the end of Feb... Wouldna ordered the 520 that's for sure! At current S1 prices that $4089 would have bought almost 5 (4.7xx something) Ants good for a total of 720GHs. Ah well, to have a Time Machine...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 24, 2014, 08:31:33 PM
Once we know and have confirmed deliveries of AMT miners, which is entirely possible they did as they said (I say possible not likley at this point without proof) seeing as I have seen at least 1.2Ths miner in the wild mining in the pool I use. We see proof and we will know. I don't want to believe. This isnt a religion where you believe. This is something we need to know and have to hold in our hands and see to know its real.

Once people who have already been here for a while confirm they get their miners (clenell is like 610 or something isnt he?) and others who have orders within the 500-1100 range who are on here get their orders, I think its safe to say that AMT is on the way back up to rebuilding trust. But going all silent on all fronts is not going to help. Coming on here and saying its everyone's fault AMT doesn't post updates (you have facebook, twitter, skype, email, a website) those are just excuses.  

On FB you can moderate the posts, on twitter, well that's a whole other thing. But you have options. On your blog you can blog updates http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/ There are plenty of ways to make sure we get the updates you are promising you will give us but cannot because of your refusal to post updates to this thread.

Note that the recurring theme here with everyone is the same. We want proof that our miners are shipping or actual confirmations that someone has them from the users themselves which requires you to deliver. If a refund is issued then that's fine too of course that's on the customer to divulge, I can understand the reasons for not due to PCI and or SOX related compliance. But at the end of the day something that delivers a substantial update to users as its what we have been waiting for. Honestly from a support side setting up the machine a video detailing the setup and expected performance would be a good step in the right direction.

Hopefully if you are as serious as you say you are to your commitment to customers, you will consider some of these things being said.
with regards to refunds say i put in 8 btc at $500 a btc and paid $4000 for my machine and now the price of btc is $250  a very grey area opens. do i accept 8 btc as my refund  but thats now a value of $2000 but i put in $4000 as origional investment so should theoretically expect 16 btc as my refund as thats the going rate at which my $ value as invested is at. does that make sense. so a refund is no viable option because they will offer the btc invested back i.e origional 8btc but they just made $250 per btc or $2000 for holding on to your btc for you.... hope this makes sense and id love to see some form of heres 1000 miners set up and testing before shipment. or possibly something to show tangiable proof that these exist say a video of you guys building machines with order # and names of people expecting them...... too much to ask?

How about those who wire transferred funds directly over?

So far AMT hasn't done right by those seeking refunds (Clennel).
Activity: 588
March 24, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

with regards to refunds say i put in 8 btc at $500 a btc and paid $4000 for my machine and now the price of btc is $250  a very grey area opens. do i accept 8 btc as my refund  but thats now a value of $2000 but i put in $4000 as origional investment so should theoretically expect 16 btc as my refund as thats the going rate at which my $ value as invested is at. does that make sense. so a refund is no viable option because they will offer the btc invested back i.e origional 8btc but they just made $250 per btc or $2000 for holding on to your btc for you.... hope this makes sense and id love to see some form of heres 1000 miners set up and testing before shipment. or possibly something to show tangiable proof that these exist say a video of you guys building machines with order # and names of people expecting them...... too much to ask?
Activity: 532
March 24, 2014, 06:59:01 PM

Activity: 714
March 24, 2014, 06:45:59 PM
So i should have ordered a 80ghs machine and in 2015 i would recieve a 10ths machine for the price of a 80ghs
Activity: 588
March 24, 2014, 06:33:34 PM
all of you awaiting any miners from amt and are drastically over due dispatch two things to consider the late arrival of you ordered product and also the drastically rising diff of btc due to amt using your machine for the last month on your behalf (only a guess and not slander) < hypothetical situation..... but anywho bear in mind this
YOU WILL NOT ROI NOW WITHIN 6 MONTHS will you?Huh?? brings me to this.

We want our clientele to prosper.

AMT knows that the SHA-256 coin mining space is somewhat volatile and coin miners can be somewhat concerned with hardware purchases these days. That’s why we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.
How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.
Example:

If you purchase an AMT Steadfast 80ghs and the network hash rate increases to the point where your mining cannot meet ROI from the suggested shipment date for a six month time period, while mining SHA-256 coin, we will ship you a AMT 220ghs absolutely free.
It’s that simple.

Although, there maybe some clientele who would like to mine other SHA-256 coin because other SHA-256 coins are actually more profitable than Bitcoin in the moment. Those clients can opt to receive their miner as planned. If the networks increases to the point where the buyer cannot meet ROI, we will allow the buyer to decide if he/she would like to participate in the AMT miner protection program prior to their miner being shipped. When the buyer’s miner is ready to be shipped, we will give that buyer the option of shipping the original miner which they purchased, or to upgrade to the next AMT miner which will allow them to meet ROI and more. Although, the buyer will have to wait until that unit/model/miner is available for shipment of course. We will contact each buyer either by telephone or email with this option at the time of shipment.

If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust.

ROI is defined as “a return on investment”.

as you read it is there effective on ALL orders post 23/sep/2013 and would be added as an add on at a later date which as i am aware it still is not optional or an extra payment soooooo your all covered for this!

hope you all recieve your products.
Activity: 714
March 24, 2014, 06:19:29 PM
im order 1450 and still awaiting my 520ghs paper weight
Jump to: