Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 148. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 14, 2014, 05:58:45 PM

Read back, I've already stated numerous times why I am here.

My friend and I went in together on Miners from AMT. He isn't active in this thread and I'm speaking on OUR behalf. We have been trying to get a refund from AMT the past month.

I'm not going to share personal order information or names here. The way AMT operates, they would just use this information against us: especially since I have been so OUTSPOKEN on their lack of professionalism.

That's all you need to know. You don't like what I have to say? Ignore me. I don't give a shit.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with folks like you in real life.  GET LOST!

The dislike goes both ways pal. I would be hard pressed not to fuck-you-up in real life.

Where are your names in the order list?

Apparently you didn't get the GIST of what I just told you.

Go back, read it again, then one more time for good measure.

How about you focus on AMT instead of 'who bought what'. As usual, you attack the community instead of AMT: who is fucking US ALL over.

I call B.S. on what you just said.   You can't give specifics.  Sorry dude... you are just as much a liar as AMT.

You don't believe me? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

I have been very objectionable to AMT's business from the beginning. You have been the opposite, up until recently when you were forced to delve out of your delusional world and realize something is obviously not right here. Do I want them knowing who my friend and I am, and tie it to this account? OBVIOUSLY NOT.

With that said, put me on IGNORE and continue with the other AMT Cheerleaders in this thread who are 'wishing and hoping' for the best. 
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 14, 2014, 05:55:13 PM

My friend and I went in together on Miners from AMT. He isn't active in this thread and I'm speaking on OUR behalf. We have been trying to get a refund from AMT the past month.

I'm not going to share personal order information or names here. The way AMT operates, they would just use this information against us: especially since I have been so OUTSPOKEN on their lack of professionalism.

That's all you need to know. You don't like what I have to say? Ignore me. I don't give a shit.

The dislike goes both ways pal. I would be hard pressed not to fuck-you-up in real life.

How about you focus on AMT instead of 'who bought what'. As usual, you attack the community instead of AMT: who is fucking US ALL over.

I call B.S. on what you just said.   You can't give specifics.  Sorry dude... you are just as much a liar as AMT.
March 14, 2014, 05:53:20 PM

legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:51:00 PM

Did you file a complaint with Consumer Affairs?

Did you go to small claims court?

March 14, 2014, 05:48:32 PM
Nobody wants to see AMT customers get screwed. I want to see AMT get screwed for the way they talk to people and the lies about shipping. Too many people sat here defending AMT for no good reason over the last few months, so sorry if your feelings got hurt because AMT turned out to be bastards.

+1

I want to see AMT either MAKE THINGS RIGHT or PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

You did not even place an order with AMT?

What then is your beef?  

Man... you are just a jerk.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with folks like you in real life.  GET LOST!

legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:45:53 PM
Nobody wants to see AMT customers get screwed. I want to see AMT get screwed for the way they talk to people and the lies about shipping. Too many people sat here defending AMT for no good reason over the last few months, so sorry if your feelings got hurt because AMT turned out to be bastards.

+1

I want to see AMT either MAKE THINGS RIGHT or PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

You did not even place an order with AMT.

What then is your beef?  

Man... you are just a jerk.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with folks like you in real life.  GET LOST!
March 14, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
Well, I'm officially retiring from posting in this thread. I wish everyone luck in receiving their AMT Miners. At this point I think everything that could of been said, has been.

Since you've claimed to be "...retiring from posting in this thread." you've made 12 posts...in the last 3 days.

The guy is a troll.  He's not an AMT customer and likely just takes pleasure in seeing AMT customers get screwed.

He has no real motivation to be active in this thread other than to make folks feel bad about their purchase.

If people need ME to feel bad about their purchase, than it's obvious their heads are shoved so far up their ass.

Everyone who bought in should feel bad, based on the lies and bullshit AMT has been feeding us all from the start.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:44:59 PM
Ok... making progress with a refund from AMT.

Now they are claiming that I should be paid in the amount of BTC I used in the original purchase.

Not going to happen.  I will be taking USD or the BTC equivalent.

Wish me luck about receiving a refund!

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THEY MIGHT TRY TO DO THIS, AND YOU CALLED ME A RETARD?

Read back and you'll see where I said they might try to refund people in BTC value later once BTC took a dive.

WHOS THE FUCKING RETARD NOW, ASSHOLE?

You are the retard... you are spending your time in this thread for no reason. 

You haven't placed an order with AMT.

What are you here for? 

You should just get lost.  
March 14, 2014, 05:43:10 PM

+1

March 14, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

Now they are claiming that I should be paid in the amount of BTC I used in the original purchase.

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THEY MIGHT TRY TO DO THIS, AND YOU CALLED ME A RETARD?

Read back and you'll see where I said they might try to refund people in BTC value later once BTC took a dive.

WHOS THE FUCKING RETARD NOW, ASSHOLE?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 14, 2014, 05:37:38 PM
Nobody wants to see AMT customers get screwed. I want to see AMT get screwed (taken to court) for the way they talk to people and the lies about shipping. Too many people sat here defending AMT for no good reason over the last few months, so sorry if your feelings got hurt because AMT turned out to be bastards.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:34:15 PM
Well, I'm officially retiring from posting in this thread. I wish everyone luck in receiving their AMT Miners. At this point I think everything that could of been said, has been.

Since you've claimed to be "...retiring from posting in this thread." you've made 12 posts...in the last 3 days.

The guy is a troll.  He's not an AMT customer and likely just takes pleasure in seeing AMT customers get screwed.

He has no real motivation to be active in this thread other than to make folks feel bad about their purchase.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
I am calling there bank (TD BANK ) and reporting fraud.  Considered WIRE FRAUD !

Highly doubt any one is going to get any refund what so ever

I cant give out to many details onto why I am doing this ...I am 100% sure there fucking Us with a sandpaper anal plug  

i am also going to contact my bank where I wired the funds to report this aswell .

START LEGAL ACTION ASAP !  OR ANY ACTION !  

They also have a bank account with these guys as well.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/branch/Eagle-National-Bank/PA/Haverford/19041/354-West-Lancaster-Ave-74986

I need a primer on this. 

How will the bank information help me with getting a refund?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 05:30:01 PM
I am calling there bank (TD BANK ) and reporting fraud.  Considered WIRE FRAUD !

I cant give out to many details onto why I am doing this ...I am 100% sure there fucking Us with a sandpaper anal plug  

i am also going to contact my bank where I wired the funds to report this aswell .

They also have a bank account with these guys as well.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/branch/Eagle-National-Bank/PA/Haverford/19041/354-West-Lancaster-Ave-74986
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 14, 2014, 05:29:38 PM

legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

plp
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 14, 2014, 05:23:49 PM

legendary
March 14, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

I am not mocking anyone, but I can understand you're embarrassed for dishing out over $12,000 to a company like AMT.

We don't want others to go through this same shit. You can agree with that, can't you?

You don't have any skin in the game here.  I suggest you leave the thread.

You also have no evidence that AMT is running a scam.  They could be just plain incompetent.

If I were AMT,  I would take you to court.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 05:04:47 PM
Time to wake up and smell the bullshit. AMT brought this upon themselves, and now you just want everyone to 'be nice'. Not going to happen.

There is still a small, but fast-closing window, for AMT to start acting like a respectable business and tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but and then to work with us to find a solution of some kind.  

If there is any saving AMT, they need to tell us everything, right now.  I don't care what the truth is, I just want to know and I want them to stop lying, stop hiding.  Tell us that they really are a bunch of b-school dropouts who thought that starting a bitcoin mining machine manufacturer would be just as easy as creating a web site, and now they really are sorry that they realize their mistake; tell us that they are sorry about lying about having already shipped, when in fact not a single unit has been built and shipped by AMT; tell us that they were horribly wrong and now are in way over their heads; apologize for being defensive and non-responsive, and mean it; tell us customers, who have essentially funded their company, exactly what the product designs exist, what testing results are, what problems need to be overcome; and with us customers, develop a realistic plan to delivery something soon, OR  give up, sell off assets, and refund on a pro rata basis as much as possible but in any case involve us in the decision since its our money they wasted.

I am not saying all that is true, only that the real truth can't be much worse than that.  While not everyone might be so generous, I am willing to be "nice" if I know that AMT is working with us and being upfront, giving us everything now that it is clear they cannot delivery as promised.

The more I hear nothing from AMT, the more I am convinced that documents are being shredded and assets hidden while we wait and that makes me want to act quickly.  And to AMT: you know my name, go ahead and google me.  Ask yourself if you really want someone with my resources chasing you to the ends of the earth.  If AMT doesn't speak up soon, I won't care about my investment (doubled as I tried to help AMT out) I will be a lot more interested in seeing someone go to jail.  

Your decision Josh or whomever you are.  Please make the right decision.

I've already got the ball rolling on this. The only times I have received responses is by threats of legal action, once I acknowledge their bank knows them, they were happy and excited that someone was willing to vouch for them, however they were upset I was playing detective and calling the neighboring businesses. I will not vouch for them until I have my working miner in hand that was promised to me over a month ago. If I don't get my money/miner will I be upset? sure. Will it kill me? no. But AMT wants to scam me, I will do everything in my legal capacity to make sure someone pays for trying to screw me over and I don't care if I have to shell out more money to make that happen.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 14, 2014, 05:01:50 PM
Antminer S1 ordered from Bitmaintech on Monday.  Its is currently on the UPS truck, on its way to me.  UPS guy is taking his sweet time with it.

From China to California, in the span of a week.  how hard is it?  easy if you actually have a working product........

Damn hard if this is the first time you've done this.

Still damn hard even if it is the *4th time you've done this (ask ButterflyLabs).

I really don't know why these miner manufacturers even bother to get into the business.
FTFY

Fourth?    You mean they had 4 different product lines and all of them delayed?
The original FPGA Singles - Specced at 1GH/s, 20W, offered for presale late 2011 with shipping in 4-6 weeks. Started shipping early March 2012, 80W for 850MH/s
Original FPGA Rigs - Significantly delayed, unable to manufacture them, split them into two MiniRigs. Met the power spec though
65nm SC line - No explanation needed
28nm Monarchs - Claim to be hitting power specs, currently 3 months late with another month before new silicon arrives.
Jump to: