Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 159. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 11, 2014, 09:26:21 PM
I now deserve a blowjob, and I demand that three fingers get stuck up my ass while it's being preformed.

Guess who the fuck I just found? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A and she works for AMT.

America?

....wait a second... Alyssa?

Bingo!
What about her...?

You're not playing the game correctly. First, you have to guess, just like AMT makes us guess as to what the fuck is going on with/at Camp AMT.

She's..... A man?

Nope! She's pretty woman.

If I were you I'd lead by example and just say what you found.
*cough cough

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, you're no fun to play with. And, the clues were so fuckin' easy, hence opting to play a little game. She works at Long & Foster, where Joshua Zipkin's relative works and leased the space AMT now occupies, of which will be vacated by April 1, 2014.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 11, 2014, 09:17:59 PM
I now deserve a blowjob, and I demand that three fingers get stuck up my ass while it's being preformed.

Guess who the fuck I just found? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A and she works for AMT.

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

You're not playing the game correctly. First, you have to guess, just like AMT makes us guess as to what the fuck is going on with/at Camp AMT.

She's..... A man?

If I were you I'd lead by example and just say what you found.
*cough cough
legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?

March 11, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

She's..... A man?
legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:12:44 PM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?

March 11, 2014, 09:08:45 PM

America?

Bingo!
What about her...?
legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:07:47 PM

America?

Bingo! You have one guess as to where else she works. I'm tired of connecting all the dots.
March 11, 2014, 09:06:12 PM

America?

legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

legendary
March 11, 2014, 08:56:04 PM
We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I wonder if it is Tuesday yet in PA.

Everytime I see something similar penned, I immediately think of... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTx7EEm1tt0
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 11, 2014, 08:53:15 PM
We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I wonder if it is Tuesday yet in PA.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.

A poster expresses concerns, so AMT opts to connect the dots, then tell the entire community where he's from, in this case Afghanistan.

I expressed concerns, and they dig up the obit of my dead Daddy-O (seriously, I used to call him that to his face).

This is the type of company we're dealing with here. Then again, maybe it's just a Muslim Terrorist Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, considering they'll avoid taxes at all cost and probably are laundering money.

For what it's worth, the IRS is now aware of this thread due to AMT's statements. Bright guys these AMT fucks are. Bright guys! Even claiming to be registered with the IRS in one of their very first posts. Check it out and see for yourselves.

Except I'm not from Afghanistan, and they couldn't have connected the dots of an IP from an email sent to them, to the IP address that is used on this forum, since they do not have access to the IP logs here. So right from the get-go they just made crap up to avoid answering questions.

And the concerns I raised (back on page 6) were in regards to what adding an extra board to get to advertised hash rate would do to power usage, efficiency, heat, etc. Also I questioned how much QA they could be doing when they were supposed to just getting the cases 4 days prior to announced ship date.

They refunded my order due to me using a VPN (which points to New Jersey, not Afghanistan) and the fact that they couldn't trust me. 160 pages later, I still LOL at that
legendary
March 11, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

So nobody has received anything yet?  Have those who ordered gotten any news?  Doesn't look good as a perspective buyer.  Has anyone gone there to check them out in person?

We've had a few stop ins yes, some guys came to drop off checks and what nut. But the havertown office is just a small job site/final assembly/ shipping office. We have a few techs come in when everything arrives, assemble the miners and ship. We're getting a larger place soon, we we're thinking about taking the second floor of that building but there is  a better office/shipping center in Lower Merion on Lancaster Ave, we're thinking about taking that location as a set location. I'll keep you updated.

According to Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons speak, What Nut = Whatnot.

But, that's not what's interesting about this post by Joshua Zipkin. Looks like this fucker moved from one location he and his Daddy-O occupied to another one controlled by another family member, namely the 355 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA, location. Amazingly, the Zipkin here has a dog named Jake just like Josh's cat, Jake. Must be a...wait for it...Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, like the number 33 is, as in 33 Media Ltd., founded by Joshua "I'm not a Freemasons" Zipkin.

Seriously, Josh Zipkin has no idea as to where and how that Freemasons meme gotta started, claiming that fake pics were used.

They look pretty motherfuckin' real to me, eh.

So, AMT moved their entire operation from a more suited location, to a tiny second floor office space of which nobody mans. Luckily, Joshua Zipkin has a relative over at Long & Foster having the same last name, Zipkin, to set him up. Hope you bought HER a nice Christmas... My bad! Hanukkah present last year, Joshy Boy.

The following image is of the second floor at 1254 West Chester Pike address that Josh was in reference to.

It's currently available, and if anybody is interested in leasing it, please contact http://homes.longandfoster.com/Real-Estate/PropertyDetails.aspx?1254-WEST-CHESTER-PIKE-HAVERTOWN-PA-19083-3338&MlsCompanyID=16&MlsNumber=6316288&FromParnter=true

WTF! What a coincidence! I wonder if I call the number, the person on the other end has a dog named Jake. That would be way too spooky, even for this crazy-ass Jewish Lugan Idiot to handle.

BTW, if you miss out on leasing the above, L&F will have another one of their listings available. The following link is NOT intended for the crazy fucks that have me on ignore: http://www.haverfordcommons.com/index.php?m=propertyinfo&p=http://www.haverfordcommons.com/pages/commercial.html Damn, that place looks familiar. Now, where have I seen that before? Guess I need to get back on my meds.

In case you missed it, the unit will be available with the current lease holder, AMT, vacates the empty office on April 1, 2014.

http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100

About the Office

Welcome to the Haverford office, located in Lower Merion Township, outside of Philadelphia. - See more at: http://www.longandfoster.com/real-estate-office/sales-office-details.aspx?officenumber=7100#sthash.db2nTJ39.dpuf
legendary
March 11, 2014, 07:23:13 PM
Try looking up VPN, it might explain a few things.

Proof?

Order 488, placed Oct 7th
Paypal TX Transaction timestamp
Oct 7, 2013 11:04:13 PDT

I'll accept your public apology here

Never be afraid about how stupid you are, its a free world. That's what happens when you try to match an IP from an email to a forum account when it's not your forum or IP logging.

You might want to look up how to treat your customers better as this is not the first time in his thread you've been called to task for your customer service skills (post #50 on page 3)

Now, how about those answers for a paying customers questions?Huh?

There were several orders placed on the 7th just like every other day. Send me an email to [email protected] from one of them to confirm legitimacy. Then we'll take the necessary actions if that's true.

Otherwise, your just a Troll.

And everyone, customer or not, gets support via the website, not on a forum, this thread is meant for announcements only not support issues. We as a business have set up a support line, support chat, and respond to emails pretty quick, during normal business hours.

And, as of yesterday, AMT has their own forum to further address concerns, of which I have taken the liberty and linked here:
legendary
March 11, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.

A poster expresses concerns, so AMT opts to connect the dots, then tell the entire community where he's from, in this case Afghanistan.

I expressed concerns, and they dig up the obit of my dead Daddy-O (seriously, I used to call him that to his face).

This is the type of company we're dealing with here. Then again, maybe it's just a Muslim Terrorist Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons thing, considering they'll avoid taxes at all cost and probably are laundering money.

For what it's worth, the IRS is now aware of this thread due to AMT's statements. Bright guys these AMT fucks are. Bright guys! Even claiming to be registered with the IRS in one of their very first posts. Check it out and see for yourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 11, 2014, 06:34:04 PM
AMT site says 80GH rig should use 160W.  it probably would if the internal fan was still connected on mine.  without fan, mine is right about 140-144W.
This was corrected some time back after Puppet raised the issue and I posted a pic of a kill-a-watt showing ~140
here's the pic
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
March 11, 2014, 05:39:33 PM
AMT site says 80GH rig should use 160W.  it probably would if the internal fan was still connected on mine.  without fan, mine is right about 140-144W.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
March 11, 2014, 05:01:03 PM
This "testing" implies that they are actually tested, and ones that don't pass the "test" are set aside for later fixing, or sent back to wherever they got them.

If tested, how does a board get to the end customer with 15 of 16 chips hashing, and 1 non-hasher? 

i didn't see the advertised power useage.  guess i need to double check, just for kicks.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 11, 2014, 04:29:11 PM

AMT did deliver to me... a little late (27 days) but they did deliver my units.  
Those who are considering filing a lawsuit, before even considering filing one, have you asked AMT to send your order unassembled?  It may get your product faster.  Reach out to AMT and see if they can send it out to you unassembled so you can assemble it.  Otherwise, wait patiently and they will send your unit.

At this point.. I wouldn't mind just receiving the 48 A1 chips!
Why 48 chips dude? I have explicitly asked them to state if they will ship 6 modules and guess what judging by their silence they own you 40 chips only
Besides be careful what you wish because if this happens you are the one to loose and you will loose all
To cover 6k usd you are going to buy the most expensive chips in bitcoin history 150 each Grin taking in account what chips can do and current difficulty also
And if you can sell something at profit in eBay to lost American soles who do not know what are buying and how to use it I doubt that someone will buy a bare chip there Grin just because the chip has not got power on off button and LCD display Grin Grin
But for a next week or two I can give you 25 usd per chip
Pm me if you are interested  Smiley

The chips go in bulk at around $90 per chip.  So for 48,  that's $4,800 at $100 per chip.  Better chips than nothing!!
Really?
How much do you want at 90?
Next day delivery  Grin
Come on dude nobody will pay that price for DIY fun project they will just wait and buy them a mount hour two later. Every one who is as ambling miners for a business will laugh at you
But I am dam sure that this is a golden deal and they will make more money refunding you 40 I repeat 40 chips 150 each. They ARE NOT going to give 48 chips

Here is the price in bulk at Bitmine.ch  http://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-ai-asic  $87 per chip. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2014, 04:21:38 PM

AMT did deliver to me... a little late (27 days) but they did deliver my units.  
Those who are considering filing a lawsuit, before even considering filing one, have you asked AMT to send your order unassembled?  It may get your product faster.  Reach out to AMT and see if they can send it out to you unassembled so you can assemble it.  Otherwise, wait patiently and they will send your unit.

At this point.. I wouldn't mind just receiving the 48 A1 chips!
Why 48 chips dude? I have explicitly asked them to state if they will ship 6 modules and guess what judging by their silence they own you 40 chips only
Besides be careful what you wish because if this happens you are the one to loose and you will loose all
To cover 6k usd you are going to buy the most expensive chips in bitcoin history 150 each Grin taking in account what chips can do and current difficulty also
And if you can sell something at profit in eBay to lost American soles who do not know what are buying and how to use it I doubt that someone will buy a bare chip there Grin just because the chip has not got power on off button and LCD display Grin Grin
But for a next week or two I can give you 25 usd per chip
Pm me if you are interested  Smiley

The chips go in bulk at around $90 per chip.  So for 48,  that's $4,800 at $100 per chip.  Better chips than nothing!!
Really?
How much do you want at 90?
Next day delivery  Grin
Come on dude nobody will pay that price for DIY fun project they will just wait and buy them a mount hour two later. Every one who is as ambling miners for a business will laugh at you
But I am dam sure that this is a golden deal and they will make more money refunding you 40 I repeat 40 chips 150 each. They ARE NOT going to give 48 chips
Jump to: