Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 161. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us.  
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.
Not all is wasted. It is not about the money alone. Some words like Dignity and Honesty are not measured by money.

But if measure in USD only best bet will be to get a refund immediately and get your 1T miner in a week from China - CHEAPER

As i said shit happened all the why but i hate dishonest and ....... people

where are the 1th miners from china?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/28nm-1t-900wjingtian-miner-in-production-470386
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5633603
Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
2. But from what i see they are in hurry to sell and sell cheap for some reason
And so on
They are comming Wink

Looks like a scam...  they have too many products to be legit.
Not so sure but any way we are not arguing ias i said i am not sure
there are two more Finland and UK company. In general something is happening with Coincraft chips Cheesy
And finally Ants they go of less than a coin so 5 ants x 180-200Gh equals to Huh? Next day delivery proved
Of course NOT MADE IN USA Grin

Twice cheaper ....
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
March 11, 2014, 09:55:13 AM
i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.
Not all is wasted. It is not about the money alone. Some words like Dignity and Honesty are not measured by money.

But if measure in USD only best bet will be to get a refund immediately and get your 1T miner in a week from China - CHEAPER

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/28nm-1t-900wjingtian-miner-in-production-470386
Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
And so on
They are comming Wink

Looks like a scam...  they have too many products to be legit.
legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:47:27 AM
i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.

Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
And so on
They are comming Wink
BitRoll
March 11, 2014, 09:11:19 AM

legendary
March 11, 2014, 09:08:33 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 11, 2014, 04:28:07 AM
I think the likelihood of them delivering is 95% in their favor. I think them doing it in a reasonable amount of time ( considering I'm not supposed to get mine for another 20 days) is looking fairly poor.  Now what I think is going to be the biggest thing is they they are not going to be able to meet the Miner Protection Plan. Now that it self might might cause some legal issues because it's expressly stated on their site.  I made sure to get screen shots of that being up with a recent date displayed on the top of their page. If the 1.2 can only accommodate one extra board then they made have to ship two machines to match the power needed to meet the stated protection. Could work to their advantage though, extra case with open slots begging to be filled by buying additional boards.

I also got one a day ago showing the date and the promise of march 31st shipping.

I think they'll ship but I'm still going to make sure my ducks are in a row.
legendary
March 11, 2014, 04:18:27 AM

I don't think you can file a suite.

Bad joke aside, I hope you're right. But they have moved the goal post so many times it's hard to have any faith anymore.

Not sure who it was  Roll Eyes, but some dude wanted to get sewed by them.
I was Me Grin
No free Genno stakes!!! That is barking the wall.
My post was to ISAWIHM reply though Wink
AMT are pathetic
HEY AMT? Did you read my last post about your bullshit?
If yes give your customers some real update and give me my 10 BTC Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 11, 2014, 04:12:48 AM

Bad joke aside, I hope you're right. But they have moved the goal post so many times it's hard to have any faith anymore.

Not sure who it was  Roll Eyes, but some dude wanted to get sewed by them.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 11, 2014, 03:56:37 AM
In AMT's defense, the 80GH miner is great.  It uses 140W at the wall.  I did remove it from the case, and unplugged the case fan, which i'm sure saves at least 10-20W.

So thats only about double what they promise on their website.

Yeah. I did post that, it just wasn't in the video. It draws between 140 and 170, depending on how you tweak the settings.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 11, 2014, 03:53:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
March 11, 2014, 03:53:02 AM
In AMT's defense, the 80GH miner is great.  It uses 140W at the wall.  I did remove it from the case, and unplugged the case fan, which i'm sure saves at least 10-20W.

So thats only about double what they promise on their website.
legendary
March 11, 2014, 03:52:01 AM
Also, I was going to post in the AMT site forum, but can't seem to find it. I could have sworn there was supposed to be one today.

Found their forum, but so far it only has one post: http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/

Shocked Shocked Shocked
BitRoll
March 11, 2014, 03:49:42 AM

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 11, 2014, 03:44:36 AM
Also, I was going to post in the AMT site forum, but can't seem to find it. I could have sworn there was supposed to be one today.

Damn, there's something new. AMT not updating their site/user portal/news...
March 11, 2014, 03:39:43 AM
March 11, 2014, 03:38:28 AM
small margins aren't a big deal if you've got business volume.

Small margins really don't matter if you don't plan on shipping at all though.

Obvious if it's an assembly issue they should have had that in place before they received chips.

My guess is they got chips at just slightly over cost. Now I wonder if bitmine is feeling burned by their choice of partner for the US. Though they haven't been shipping that long themselves.

There big problem is they never should have been advertising december delivery. They should have gone the KnC route and put Q2 2014. Gives them so much more leeway. Then if they shipped early they look like heroes.

legendary
March 11, 2014, 03:30:53 AM
Investigating further I'm more convinced something is not right here. Their top of the line unit cost 5$/GH. Bitmint sell their chip at 4.5$/ GH if you order in big quantity.

Even if they managed to get a good deals on the chips the margin is not there to build the pcb, case, cooling, etc and make a profit.

You don't know the background of AMT and Bitmine, so lets not assume anything. Bitmine made us their exclusive distributor for the US.  And yes you're close when thinking we are working on a smaller margin than most. But that's the point, we need to be competitive and first on the market in order to demonstrate to the world what the future of AMT is.

Bingo! I'm thinking relation due to another post by AMT referring to some brother-in-law. I knew they were related when I saw they were both white and both live in Europe.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 11, 2014, 03:21:39 AM
I have to admit, this thread is so much more fun without having to put up with all them assholes that now have me on ignore. Thanks, guys! You's the bestest!

You're too much fun to ignore, damn you! This asshole is enjoying the show, even if you did dredge up my name.
BTW, check your PM's in a few minutes.

I apologize about that one post I believe is in question, and was thinking about not quoting it only because some of it concerned you, but there was way too much fodder in it for me to pass it up.

At this speaking, I have no qualms with you, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Looks like I'm a stand-up comedian with an audience of one. Hope you paid full price for the ticket to the show that never ends--come inside, come inside.

PSS: I was going for 20 posts in a row on this thread till you came along and fucked it up.  Grin

...there behind the glass, it's a real blade of grass, move along, move along..

No worries, it's not like it was ever hidden from my side. Mistakes were made. Given the same info I had, I still would have taken it. I just wish things had turned out better. I do feel bad getting a product that others paid for ahead of them, if at all.
legendary
March 11, 2014, 03:09:48 AM
I have to admit, this thread is so much more fun without having to put up with all them assholes that now have me on ignore. Thanks, guys! You's the bestest!

You're too much fun to ignore, damn you! This asshole is enjoying the show, even if you did dredge up my name.
BTW, check your PM's in a few minutes.

I apologize about that one post I believe is in question, and was thinking about not quoting it only because some of it concerned you, but there was way too much fodder in it for me to pass it up.

At this speaking, I have no qualms with you, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Looks like I'm a stand-up comedian with an audience of one. Hope you paid full price for the ticket to the show that never ends--come inside, come inside.

PSS: I was going for 20 posts in a row on this thread till you came along and fucked it up.  Grin
legendary
March 11, 2014, 03:06:28 AM
Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

And, whoever comes and works with us here in Pennsylvania will be paid under the table to avoid having ANY taxes taken out.

I like these guys! Too bad I now believe those associated with AMT are terrorists and are laundering money via bitcoins. Perhaps, I was mistaken, and Joshua Zipkin is a Muslim Bulgarian Freemasons pretending to be Jewish. Looks like now that this post has been penned, somebody may now be on the no-fly list.

Us Americans must protect our country and President Obama from any wrongdoings that AMT may have up their sleeves.

Great move, AMT! No VAT has to be paid by those living in the EU zone, and ALL employees don't have to worry about taxes being deducted from their checks. The only thing left to do is not pay sales tax. My bad! I've read that AMT has that covered as well.

Jump to: