Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 198. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 01, 2014, 02:36:32 PM
Everyone, just relax.

You all are going to have your "miners" in two weeks®!

AC, it's a Forthnight™. In two weeks® is too lame. (I wonder if Forthnight is really a registered trademark--hmmm!)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 01, 2014, 01:46:25 PM
Why do u think he wants to sell, cause paying a lawyer to chase $5500 isnt worth it, when he takes it to the court, the court will ask AMT to refund his money, at which point he will then again have to chase them to get that money back from them. Hence he is looking for a easier and cheaper way out. its simple he is betting on they wont deliver, i am betting on that they will. Since i am willing to take the risk i pay 50 %.

Eagerminer: Your offer sucks. He should be entitled to a complete refund FROM AMT, right now.

Personally, I'd rather sick a lawyer on that sack of shit Joshua Zipkin and lose every cent, then lose half my money selling the miner to an opportunistic bastard like yourself.

Easy to say when its not your money on the line, if you so believe it we are you not going a head and doing it. Oh wait, cause you wont like seeing your own money lost in the process. AMT losing every cent wont be you mining bitcoins you fool, its them delivering that gets you there. I am an opportunist who is willing to take risk. unlike you i am not looking for revenge from AMT , i am looking for miners.

I will buy your miner for 50 percent if you are so sure you wont be getting it.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2014, 01:32:42 PM
Everyone, just relax.

I thought so how dum I am Huh
Thanks good I am not amt customer. Grin
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
March 01, 2014, 01:30:50 PM
Everyone, just relax.

legendary
March 01, 2014, 01:16:42 PM
Why do u think he wants to sell, cause paying a lawyer to chase $5500 isnt worth it, when he takes it to the court, the court will ask AMT to refund his money, at which point he will then again have to chase them to get that money back from them. Hence he is looking for a easier and cheaper way out. its simple he is betting on they wont deliver, i am betting on that they will. Since i am willing to take the risk i pay 50 %.

Eagerminer: Your offer sucks. He should be entitled to a complete refund FROM AMT, right now.

Personally, I'd rather sick a lawyer on that sack of shit Joshua Zipkin and lose every cent, then lose half my money selling the miner to an opportunistic bastard like yourself.
And let us remember as longer you are selling/buying a preorder amt blessing is a must Grin
++++ 1000 about lawyer comment
Besides they did a fraud and probably the will have other law penalties. I am sure that there accounting Is a class and it would be very interesting for tax authorities also Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 01, 2014, 01:02:41 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 01, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
The idea that they are making them within the next few weeks is promising enough for me.

Casirah: You got problems bud, seriously.

The other day you tell everyone AMT can get fucked, and now you are with this "we're rooting for you AMT!" - You keep saying they are legit, but don't offer any reasons as to why that is. You are just ass kissing AMT now in hopes they will send you the product you've paid for. I don't get it, you changed your whole tune after they posted a few pictures. It's really hard to take you seriously at this point.

they said they would refund my money but then backed out. they claimed if i removed my review only then would they issue a refund. I removed the review and can you believe this... THEY LIED! i have sent repeated emails asking nicely for a response/update or anything. the only response i have gotten is jim telling me he is going to punish me and "make (me) mine my money back".

well, fuck you Jim and issue me a refund. i was told by my attorney i needed to send a formal refund request - i did so yesterday.

isawhim... you are delusional if you think these guys are legit. i have seen the dark side of these guys. they are not "decent" people. they are crooks and nothing more. the best advice i can give you is get out while you can. they will screw you too.

Clennel: That is complete horseshit. Post the email of Jim saying that please.

I would like to know if ANYONE has received a legitimate refund DIRECTLY from AMT? I believe they are bound by law to give refunds if requested, and this whole 'selling your pre-order to someone else' shit sounds illegal as fuck.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 01, 2014, 12:50:55 PM
Lets stay focused on the big picture here....AMT we are rooting for you to put out a quality product, and if you do, you will have future investors on your hands.

Why? They are late and over-priced. They lie about specs. They lie about shipping. Why would you want to support a company like that?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 01, 2014, 11:46:06 AM
Guys,

To think AMT will not deliver is foolish. They are an ACTUAL company, they even gave BIOMECH a sample to test; it isn't like EVERY OTHER company is delivering on time.

Think about this shit, its not hard; they are a STARTUP operation. The idea that they are making them within the next few weeks is promising enough for me.

We are all trying to get onto this train moving 10000000 miles an hour, I am glad I am getting now, rather than later.

I have co-workers who are like, LET ME SEE YOU GET PROFIT, then I'll invest.

My guess is that in 5 months, it will be WAY too late for them to get on this train.

My friend(Who will remain anonymous), made nearly 200 million dollars in BITCOINS.

I laughed at him in the past, but now I know this shit is real.

Lets stay focused on the big picture here....AMT we are rooting for you to put out a quality product, and if you do, you will have future investors on your hands.

Your local New York Supporter,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
March 01, 2014, 11:28:16 AM
Any one willing to sell their miners, i am willing to buy for half the price

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery
Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
As I said they are fucked badly. They are late and they do not have anything to hash with and some folks planing to sue them. sweet Grin

Exactly, help knock some sense into clenell , not only is it a good deal. But its the only deal he is gonna get out there
Not quit sure dude
Let us imagine you are amt newbie 10 posts. I know I was wrong once but I doubt I will be wrong twice
So he is the only one who claims he is going to sue you or let me say very close to do that at this point.
So you amt are getting around 3k profit buying his order and getting clean this time no sue  Grin
Like a super deal right or I am wrong Grin

Its would make me look like a stud, but he offered to sell it himself i m just simply responding to tht and making an offer
No worries dude every one is a free to decide. His money against your offer

legendary
March 01, 2014, 11:19:12 AM

lol, maybe you should apply with AMT. didn't they say they were hiring? sounds like they might be a good fit for you... 50% crook 50% mystery
Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
As I said they are fucked badly. They are late and they do not have anything to hash with and some folks planing to sue them. sweet Grin

Exactly, help knock some sense into clenell , not only is it a good deal. But its the only deal he is gonna get out there
Not quit sure dude
Let us imagine you are amt newbie 10 posts. I know I was wrong once but I doubt I will be wrong twice
So he is the only one who claims he is going to sue you or let me say very close to do that at this point.
So you amt are getting around 3k profit buying his order and getting clean this time no sue  Grin

Its would make me look like a stud, but he offered to sell it himself i m just simply responding to tht and making an offer
No worries dude every one is a free to decide. His money against your offer
March 01, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Not quit sure dude

legendary
March 01, 2014, 11:14:31 AM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

Not quit sure dude
I strongly advise channel to sue amt and I am sure that this is what they deserve. He can get 0 usd though but it is not about the money anymore
March 01, 2014, 11:09:56 AM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
March 01, 2014, 11:08:31 AM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin

I think for most mining companies now they think to themselves we MIGHT get it out in time...on the pre-order..but just MAYBE
we should hire a lawyer and make sure the risk is all on the pre-order folks....engage!

it is built into the miner planning in the pre-order realm from the get go imho,,or in BFL's case the lawyer comes first cause the
miner arrives way way way last in the process....don't ya know

Searing
legendary
March 01, 2014, 11:05:26 AM

Hashing?
With what? Grin Grin
March 01, 2014, 11:02:19 AM

I am an opportunist, you and other on the form seem desperate to sell, its not like any one will pay you full price to buy your miners at this point anyways.  let me know if your desperation matches my offer.
legendary
March 01, 2014, 10:43:49 AM
Are you sure?
Even at a half price it seems a risky investment taking into acount that the chance to get it soon and working as promised is almost 0
Amt are you going to take my bet and earn 50 btc Grin and prove you are honest and not constantly ling?
Common guys 25k usd tax free and good PR
I am adding a free professional review for your 4 chip board as a bonus Grin Grin   
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 01, 2014, 10:38:51 AM

March 01, 2014, 10:36:03 AM
Jump to: