Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 202. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 01, 2014, 01:19:26 AM
According to your logic, if some entity named AcMe MIners started an official thread for hawking their wares, later, when serious question arise about their operation, NO relative information in that regard should be placed on ACME's official thread. Correct?

If it isn't official, or their information... then no... You go to one of the already existing topics called "scams", and post your crap there, or make a new post for your detective-work.

Better yet... you contact the police... the FBI... or anyone-else with proof of the crimes. Failure to do so, knowing a crime has been committed, makes you just as guilty and a possible accessory. Even if you did yell out loud, "thieves!"

Why no police report... Since you claim to be "helping us out", by trying to "save us from fraud"... Show them your proof of fraud, and come back here with the filed police report, and a follow-up investigation from real certified investigators. I would entertain their post, as i have entertained yours. However, their post would help us, unlike yours, which does nothing to help us. (If it were a little more clear, it might... But I doubt that.)

At this point I couldn't give a shit whether you get ripped off or not. It will be hard to think you weren't asking for it, they way you have been fighting everyone here that has legitimate questions for AMT.

So you got ripped off in the past? I guess those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

I hope any newcomers that consider AMT, check out this thread and decide for themselves whether investing AMT is a good idea or not.

AMT has already said not to expect updates on this forum or thread anymore and have basically told members here 'visit their website' for more information: which means this thread isn't very OFFICIAL any longer. Fuck you, and the idea of starting a new thread. AMT doesn't own this forum, and you want this to be the 'best hopes and wishes for AMT' thread - not going to happen kiss ass!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 01, 2014, 01:01:20 AM
According to your logic, if some entity named AcMe MIners started an official thread for hawking their wares, later, when serious question arise about their operation, NO relative information in that regard should be placed on ACME's official thread. Correct?

I am still trying to get them to change the 20x10x20 cm size stat... and 8.0lbs. stat...

If it isn't official, or their information... then no... You go to one of the already existing topics called "scams", and post your crap there, or make a new post for your detective-work.

Better yet... you contact the police... the FBI... or anyone-else with proof of the crimes. Failure to do so, knowing a crime has been committed, makes you just as guilty and a possible accessory. Even if you did yell out loud, "thieves!"

Why no police report... Since you claim to be "helping us out", by trying to "save us from fraud"... Show them your proof of fraud, and come back here with the filed police report, and a follow-up investigation from real certified investigators. I would entertain their post, as i have entertained yours. However, their post would help us, unlike yours, which does nothing to help us. (If it were a little more clear, it might... But I doubt that.)

You could seriously start your own threads, and people would even help you collect information that MIGHT actually be helpful... if they didn't have to dig through the pink-words and hundreds of posts, with personal knocks between your findings. Knocks that have crude racist remarks, and lack any professionalism or seriousness. Might even make a few bucks doing your searches!

Not to mention, posting one link, is a lot easier to digest, in a thread. (A link to your own thread with the bible of information you collected.) If you have a reputation, you can use that to your advantage. But I don't recall AMT calling you a white-trash Caucasian-cracker... So that makes them more trusting than your posts. (Or what-ever derogatory remark best suits your race, or lack there-of.)

P.S. I am a white-trash Caucasian-cracker... I just assume everyone-else is also...
March 01, 2014, 12:54:50 AM
Yeah, right. And after you 'CONSULT' with Josh, you can ask him to shove his penis down your throat - because that's how you've been acting in regards to AMT this whole thread. Fucking AMT fanboy from the start with nothing to show for it, as of yet.

I'd be worried about getting into any business dealings with you ISAWHIM because I question your decision making. You seem pretty intelligent, maybe you're just blinded by those dollar signs in your eyes, I don't get it.

Why are you here again? Did you want a refund for your miner, or are you waiting like the rest of us, for delivery?

Phin is obviously only here to bash AMT... That is clear. (That's my detective work for the day)

If I ordered from KNC I would have nothing to show for it either... or BFL... or the china-knock-offs... Yet. So your point is moot. If I were a fanboy, I would be running around telling people to buy AMT miners. That, I am surely not doing, at this point, nor have I ever. (Once a miner is in my hands, reviewed, dissected and running... Then I might become a fanboy.)

You want to know who is accountable... the person who cashed the check... the credit-card... the wire... the BTC... It isn't like there is a mystery shop hidden off-shore operating this business.

As for the "blah blah blah.. mining growing thin.. diff climbing... sensitive market..." Yea, that is why we purchased next-gen hardware. To have the advantage over all those with old crap, that will disappear when we start mining. If they stay, then obviously they are getting returns with their old crap, so our new crap which is 10x faster, should be more than fine. You are not mining for today, you are mining for tomorrow. If you are mining BTC, at a loss, that is your choice. Mine something more rewarding.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 01, 2014, 12:53:11 AM
Listen, if AMT was more upfront about who was running the business and working for them: people like Phin wouldn't have to dig for intel.

I do completely agree with that... I will not argue that I would like to have that known too. However, that, to me, is just a wish, not a desire.

I don't care who runs apple, or microsoft, or even these forums... I don't even know who owns the electric company... But I still pay the bills and buy things from them.

What matters most, is what they deliver. (To me... and deliver to me! lol)

I guess I am just still more understanding to the situation than the few who have made it clear, that they are less understanding and have thinly growing patience. Anticipation kills, even if this was all executed on-time and all estimations were 100% accurate... this forum would be full of the same posts. Until the second the miner arrives, and we never hear back from 90% of the people who posted before it arrived. Tongue

The detective-work, along with the other facts, has a place... Just not in the official post.

March 01, 2014, 12:47:40 AM
ISAWHIM - On another note: You may be patient but I do not understand why, given that bitcoin mining is highly time sensitive.

All this dicking around and delaying is costing us money in the long run.

Patience has grown thin and so have our chances to recoup our investments mining with each day that passes and deliveries aren't made!
March 01, 2014, 12:43:12 AM
Listen, if AMT was more upfront about who was running the business and working for them: people like Phin wouldn't have to dig for intel.

I do completely agree with that... I will not argue that I would like to have that known too. However, that, to me, is just a wish, not a desire.

I don't care who runs apple, or microsoft, or even these forums... I don't even know who owns the electric company... But I still pay the bills and buy things from them.

I guess I am just still more understanding to the situation than the few who have made it clear, that they are less understanding and have thinly growing patience. Anticipation kills, even if this was all executed on-time and all estimations were 100% accurate... this forum would be full of the same posts. Until the second the miner arrives, and we never hear back from 90% of the people who posted before it arrived. Tongue

The detective-work, along with the other facts, has a place... Just not in the official post.

Don't even start to compare AMT to APPLE or Microsoft. Those are long established companies with lots of money and credibility. They wouldn't ever let something like this happen because it would be devastating to their business. Not to mention if you wanted to sue either company, it'd probably be easier than trying to track down AMT's founder amidst all of this shit.

On the other hand, a little start up like AMT can take stupid risks and treat their customers like shit. No one knows who AMT is and if they walked away right now, they'd probably get away with it.

That's where the intel comes in. We want to know who is accountable IF they decide to walk away.
March 01, 2014, 12:32:05 AM

March 01, 2014, 12:27:47 AM
why no deliveries yet!?
why no tracking numbers yet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 01, 2014, 12:26:12 AM
why no deliveries yet!?
March 01, 2014, 12:23:52 AM
To throw a new topic in the mix, has anyone ever thought of all of us making a pool mine together?

That would be amazing, and then make our own COIN. We would call it: WaitingForAsicCoin  or WFAC LOL.

WFAC coin!!!!

I want to make my own coin... But that is a topic for another day... Tongue Completely unrelated to AMT, but designed for sha256. It does require more than me, for the creation, so until I find a decent team, it waits for the opportune moment to strike.

Perhaps when Josh has more time on his hands, I could use his consulting service, and existing miners-base as the "opening-day" release for the coin. But until I have mine to play with, there is no need to move forward with talk of a coin-design. lol.

Though, an AMT pool would be a big promotional point, when the miners come into possession. They could even "test-mine" on the pool, giving those mined blocks to the "first buyers", while also showing customers, "Hey your miner is built, and being tested now, watch it mine for you live." With the link to the miner on the pool, with the same number as the order, to identify it, until it is shipped-out.

Yeah, right. And after you 'CONSULT' with Josh, you can ask him to shove his penis down your throat - because that's how you've been acting in regards to AMT this whole thread. Fucking AMT fanboy from the start with nothing to show for it, as of yet.

I'd be worried about getting into any business dealings with you ISAWHIM because I question your decision making. You seem pretty intelligent, maybe you're just blinded by those dollar signs in your eyes, I don't get it.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 01, 2014, 12:19:10 AM
More incentive for AMT to follow through, we could be like "Hey, we got these amazing miners into a pool; thanks to AMT's great engineering and expertise."

AMT, you have your bidders. I am on board, and we could only invite in people with AMT mining hardware? OR just an invite only type of privatized mine. There would be a huge SHARE cap for us if we did that.

Or altcoin designed. + private pooling

-All of this from waiting in line ....lol-

~SSgt Merry
March 01, 2014, 12:18:28 AM

We don't even know who AMT_Miners is: I believe it's Josh Zipkin without a doubt, but they claim its various people from the team posting under the same account. I call bullshit on that!

Every communique so far (in videos directed to the members here) it has been Josh Zipkin - so for him to say otherwise, seems like complete horseshit.

If they weren't such LOUSY "business owners" then people here wouldn't be doing all this detective work. Everything is so secretive and misinformation is rampant; like they are covering their asses.

I could of posted a photos 100X better with my smartphone in 10 minutes - yet we get a like 9 photos, and they aren't even very detailed. A few of them are of pictures of the packaging material for the boxes...Really AMT? Really?

If I owned a legitimate bitcoin mining company, you'd see almost daily updates and photos/video of me and the team working on stuff. We would be proud to show it off. AMT posts lousy photos and appears to hide more than they show. I wonder why.

March 01, 2014, 12:11:48 AM
To throw a new topic in the mix, has anyone ever thought of all of us making a pool mine together?

That would be amazing, and then make our own COIN. We would call it: WaitingForAsicCoin  or WFAC LOL.

WFAC coin!!!!

I want to make my own coin... But that is a topic for another day... Tongue Completely unrelated to AMT, but designed for sha256. It does require more than me, for the creation, so until I find a decent team, it waits for the opportune moment to strike.

Perhaps when Josh has more time on his hands, I could use his consulting service, and existing miners-base as the "opening-day" release for the coin. But until I have mine to play with, there is no need to move forward with talk of a coin-design. lol.

Though, an AMT pool would be a big promotional point, when the miners come into possession. They could even "test-mine" on the pool, giving those mined blocks to the "first buyers", while also showing customers, "Hey your miner is built, and being tested now, watch it mine for you live." With the link to the miner on the pool, with the same number as the order, to identify it, until it is shipped-out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 01, 2014, 12:06:16 AM

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

Whoa there bub, I've never lied in any of my few posts here. I did visit that location and only found a locked door and a guess from a bartender, probably because it was only 2 days after Christmas. I also said, if you recall, that the information I found was told to me by, most likely, Harrison Zipkin himself when I caught him off guard. As you claim, he owns that company and that's their phone number. I'm surprised that in all of your digging you didn't think to try and *gasp* call someone..... The information I gathered may or may not be compromised, I only stated what he told me.

Obviously, one of us is putting in a helluva more effort in uncovering the truth than the other, namely me, for I've disputed your previous facts, and now am in the process of doing it again.

That Bon Jovi post of mine was an error on my part, getting the years mixed up. According to your post history, you've yet to fess up to any of your mistakes.

Fact rebutted.

So, you went to their office on DEC 27, 2013, and ASA wasn't there. ASA moved into the 1254 W. Chester Pike office sometime in January, 2014.

How is it that even though you went to the office and discovered that ASA wasn't there, that I was able to prove that Joshua Ziplin has used that very office back in 2011...

When I visited them I didn't know who was there, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone when I was on my way to my grandparents. I only spent about an hour there and that was back before your trolling and everyone's hate so I didn't think I needed to know what kind of cologne they wear or what they did with their hair in the 80's or other extraneous information that you oh-so-love to collect and post.

Son, I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just trying to help. And, if you can't see that, them I'm sorry to say that you're fucked for life.

And, if you're Joshua Zipkin, then you are one serious fucked up dude. Enjoy the bitcoins you're about to rip off from fellow bitcoiners, you piece of shit Bulgarian!

Why is it that you always resort to vulgarity when we're simply having a discussion?

And no, I'm not Josh Zipkin.... I don't know why you think everyone is Josh

I've visited and called while you were:

... sitting here on this fuckin' toilet located in Sandwich, IL. (seriously, I probably was on the toilet when I learnt such, and am now on the very same shitter penning this kiss-my-ass post).

Before you attack someone who wants the same thing as you, could you at least get your facts straight? Please??

P.S.
Touché! Noticed I gave my real name and address while hiding behind this keyboard, whereas your fucked up identity is unknown, unless you're Joshua Zipkin located in Bulgaria, pretending to visit Switzerland or residing in PA.‎ That said, lick my Superman balls, Wonder Woman!

You might also be insane, just a thought.

The guy you spoke with at the bar. Was he about 6'3" weighing about 300+ lbs, or was he a midget, or of average built? If the former, it probably was Harrison.

Moreover, did he look like the guy on the far left in the following pic?

No, neither of the gentlemen looked like that man. One was behind the bar and the other was flipping chairs off tables because their work-day was just about to start. Nor did the man in the insurance office that I also asked directions from. The bartender was about 5'8" low-mid 30's Caucasian, the other man was the same. The man in the insurance office was 5'10"-ish 50+ Caucasian. I would most definitely have noticed a giant thundering around.
March 01, 2014, 12:04:45 AM
Phinnaseus Gage,

You are a cool dude, and I appreciate your concern with this Josh dude. I am just letting you know as a friend, your obsession with him is borderline creepy and gay bro.

Just, talk about other bitcoin mining ideas. Maybe even an ALTcoin design.

WFAC coin!!!!

bump bump bump

~SSgt Merry
March 01, 2014, 12:02:56 AM
Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.

But how is having control of a website = scammer? (That is the part I am having trouble digesting.)

Amazon owns lots of websites, as does ebay/paypal, as does microsoft... They also offer some consulting, and have some consulting done for them.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 28, 2014, 11:58:24 PM
Joshua Zipkin has a "Web Hosting Service", like I do... He hosts "other peoples websites", and helps them get started with setup and operation, AKA a consultant. These customers own the websites, he registers the names for them, and obviously hosts them on his web-servers. (Just like I do.)

Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 28, 2014, 11:35:49 PM
Phinnaeus Gage,

I really don't find your comments fun. I am a professional business man/military guy, and dissing someones family is not cool.

I'll tell you what... if you dissed my family, I would do A LOT more than sue you...but its not me, so I digress.

Who gives a shit about this dude? I don't, and honestly you are pulling away from any business that could be done on the forum.
I understand your pissed off about late shipments, and so am I!

but please, stop, I don't give A FUCK about Josh Zipkin or his father and neither should you.
All I give a FUCK about is my mining machine, which they promised to upgrade them for us.

Create a separate THREAD called "AMT_miners bashing" or something along those lines.

Take your troll posse with you too.

I just want to talk business with AMT on here, and receive their updates.

+2

The same goes to you, too.

Did you even read my Facebook post a couple posts up? Or are you Joshua Zipkin, too, trying to kill the messenger? If that's the case...

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Doors are unlocked and there's no weapons in this home. Bring in on!

You watch one too many MARVEL Movies ( iron man). I love how every one is so tough on behind a key board

Touché! Noticed I gave my real name and address while hiding behind this keyboard, whereas your fucked up identity is unknown, unless you're Joshua Zipkin located in Bulgaria, pretending to visit Switzerland or residing in PA.‎ That said, lick my Superman balls, Wonder Woman!

Name:   eagerminer
Activity:   7
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   January 17, 2014, 05:26:29 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:33:02 PM

Oh damn you got me i am joshua zipkin, let me try this again from another ID. Oh so you too are stupid enough to wear your under wear over your pant .

You are one piece of smelly shit!

I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing) 

Seasoned bitcoiners have yet to get a response from this fuck, while you pen in your very first post that you're able to get ahold of them with very little effort, going as far as acting as leader to calm down the discontent, then have the audacity to stick it up my ass for trying to help.

Let's meet up somewhere so that I can knock some sense into you, mkay?

and to answer your question , yes i WAS able to get in touch with them fairly easily, it could have been because i bought a large amount of miner from them . Did i get my miner yet NO, am i worried Yes. Do I think they are a scam No ( they may or may not have been the best tech brain out there, but they didnt come out to ME as a scam). The reason i wrote that note was because i wanted them to be able to focus on the technical issues that they were/ are facing. I know they have all the parts / components need to put this together, its just a matter getting them all to work together.  The legal cases and all the hate from ppl on the form weren't helping the cause

They are really bad at PR and communication skills, i am totally pissed off at them right now myself . But i still dont believe they are out here to fuck ppl over. I do want every one to get their miners including me, but this whole digging up the family things isnt doing anyone any good. Instead if there are any technical guy out on this form ( electrical engineers type) , should move out and put their brain in helping these resolve what ever the final hurdles are.  We have money invested into it and want our miners at the end of the day.

But since i enjoy our back and forth blows, let continue with that please.
February 28, 2014, 11:32:27 PM
Sorry Josh, but I have to add more info about you, for this point. (This is all public information posted by "Joshua Zipkin", as indicated by the matching photos and locations.)

Ok... Phin...

Let me try this in a civil manor...

Joshua Zipkin has a "Web Hosting Service", like I do... He hosts "other peoples websites", and helps them get started with setup and operation, AKA a consultant. These customers own the websites, he registers the names for them, and obviously hosts them on his web-servers. (Just like I do.)

Here, let me get that profile information for you...

http://www.crunchbase.com/person/joshua-zipkin
Joshua Zipkin
Prior to TheDealFair, Joshua worked in the Balkan markets where he established and created some of the first daily deal sites in the region. Since then, he and his team have focussed primarily on TheDealFair.com, while also developing several original eCommerce based services, such as a unique microjob site, an apartment letting site, and diversified mobile apps. He is the founder of Setupstarters, a web site development company with services that range from social media marketing consultation, to outsourced BPO. He attended PennState University where he majored in International Economics. Coming from Phildelphia, and having lived in Europe, he considers himself to be an entrepreneur of the world, constantly mixing mentalities with unique ideas, to solve the problems of today’s industry leading sites. Personal Quote: “I’m A Traveler From West To East”

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin
What I Do I'm american working in Eastern Europe for about 3 years now, specializing in outsourcing tech and development of new online/ecommerce based projects. I'm a marketor by heart, but have skills that range from business development to graphic design, to direct corporate sales.SkillsAnalytics & Reporting, Business Development, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Graphic Design, Outsourcing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Web Development
What I'm Looking For I'm looking investment or partnership, into either my US based projects, or Eastern European projects. Both are fabulous markets, and having the inexpensive technical development team, mixed with the clients of the US, makes for a great business model. MarketsCloud Management, Consumer Internet, E-Commerce, Invest Online, Outsourcing, Sales and Marketing, Social Media
Locations: Bulgaria, Eastern Europe, Europe, Finland, Germany, Greece, Moldova, New York City, Philadelphia, Romania, Sofia, Ukraine, United States

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/the-deal-fair
The Deal Fair
Imagine a marketplace for all group buying deals:
A deal site, payment processor and coupon issuer, all in one. The Deal Fair is the first with this unique offering, aggregating group-buying deals from across the web and combining them it with user selected interests and location. Also, like with Amazon, local businesses can start their own shop or “deal”, and sell directly through the system without third parties getting in the way.

http://vk.com/joshzipkin

https://www.youtube.com/user/zipkin33/feed

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Joshua+Zipkin&sns5=t104#Pennsylvania

Not seeing "scammer" anywhere... I am seeing a man, like myself, who has had decent jobs, and has expanded his field. Getting into more of a hardware edge, which includes the knowledge of the software edge he is familiar with.

Listing crap about the sites he "hosts", or has "offered assistance with", but does not OWN... is useless. Registration of the name is not ownership of the content.

You have also yet to provide some actual proof that the man he addressed, was actually his father. Though, you have made reasonable assumptions by his statements about the description of the person in question. (Still irrelevant to AMT as a business.)

Frauds would not go forward and make purchases, and continue to produce items, and then attempt to actually deliver. Frauds do nothing, thus, making them frauds. These guys are doing as they have promised, and are building us miners. (Though the other promises have fallen slightly short, they have not been fraudulent about it.)

The photos show some rather expensive operation setups. Obviously not bitmine.ch labs, and obviously with specific AMT designs. Things are moving as fast as I am sure they can. But obviously moving forward. We were not sent more "renderings", and "wish-lists", and "text-updates", but rather some physical evidence of actual production. (They would not produce if the machines did not already function, or did not have anything to actually produce.)

Your investigations are now falling on deaf ears. People here have already made purchases. You are just pissing them all off now. Thanks for diverting that anger, but your vendetta is still a little too informal for many to even understand. (Seriously, if you want a more effective acceptance of your findings, they need to be short, to the point, and strongly supported with facts. Not just assumptions of "if this is..." and "if that were...", and "how could this not be..." While also keeping those "long-shot assumptions", and hypothetical things, all in one location. Without excluding the other facts, which makes your rants seem like biased rants, not actual fact-finding, when you exclude the other facts.)

P.S. That is purely honest constructive criticism, not an attempt to get you to stop your research... Just asking that it be presented in a more digestible short form. (Without pink outlines Tongue)
February 28, 2014, 11:24:39 PM
I was tired last night when I typed that LOOOL :-P

I apologize for the confusion....I was doing final exams, like I am now....BTW I got home safe about 6 hours ago.

Your welcome for silencing the trolls AMT

~Casey
Jump to: