Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 232. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 20, 2014, 07:28:50 AM
lol... proven incorrect about what?
Estimates being off for shipping, which were beyond their control.
or
Estimates of wattage being originally based off the chips consumption and not a relation of the units consumption, with the obvious reduction of chip-count in the end. Still quoting me out of context to make yourself feel better.

Funny that with the optional two additional boards per unit, it will produce 1.2THs per machine, at near 600W. Which I am sure was possibly the original design plan. With the new unit being made with those two boards short, because even with the boards short, it still produces 1.2THs, just at more wattage consumption.

Not having a unit in hand, or even made, you knew that was just an estimate too. If you failed to grasp that obvious fact, then you deserve what you get for failure to observe the obvious. No estimates for any unit, have ever "been right on", most not even "remotely close", on any preorder ASIC ever offered.

Hell, they still report the size of the unit being (20x10x20 cm), which is about the size of a computer PSU. lol. You want to take a stab at that, and say how they were wrong about the size also... (Even funnier that they actually KNOW the size of the unit, and KNOW it isn't 20x10x20 cm... it is sitting right in the office!)

You still have the opportunity to get your money back... so get it back and shut-up about it, or take what you get delivered, and shut-up about it. You are not the only one who ordered, so we are all standing right along beside you, and many more standing behind you. Still, even being at the front of the line, you are still pissing and moaning. It is like hearing some dick complain about how expensive his oil-change is on his Farrari. Next time buy a Geo-Metro, they are about 20x10x20 and up to spec.

I keep coming here to see if the video is linked, and still only repeat crap is posted... (So I figured, why not repeat too!)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 20, 2014, 06:29:46 AM
This forum should really have a "not newbie friendly" warning at the top of every page.

Nope. Only on those pages where an ASIC manufacturer (promises to) financially reward fake shill accounts

Anyway, assessment time. Two months ago, I basically made 3 allegations, and took a lot of shit for doing so.

1) Highly suspicious influx of "newbie" posters shilling for AMT.
2) based on Bitmine's official spec: impossible power consumption projections
3) based on Bitmine's public roadmap and information: impossible delivery projections.

1: was pretty much proven once we saw AMT's official shill reward program:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3893935

2:
Originally AMT's website claimed 300-600W, and  people (some of whom are now rewiring their electricity) actually believed that.
Yes, I do believe the unit will produce up to 1.2THs, running around 600Watts.

Website currently states 900-1200W, and that still may prove an under"estimate".

3:
On Dec. 13 i was told by Jim my 1.2TH, order #610, will ship the first week of January.

Flame on trolls.

Nearing the end of February and not even a picture of their 1.2TH has been shown. 3 out of 3.
To quote myself:

Ive been called annoying before, but I dont remember being called that *and* being proven incorrect.

So Ill continue to be annoying - to those people who find logic and truth annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 20, 2014, 03:56:48 AM
I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing)  

1 post? longest time? gtfo here.

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.

Well, you lurked for a month after registering before posting. That shows some initiative Smiley This forum should really have a "not newbie friendly" warning at the top of every page.

So, welcome aboard. Keep your skin thick, keep reading more than you post. This place has some brilliant people, some interesting characters, and a whole lot of assholes. Won't say where I fall on that spectrum, except definitely below brilliant Smiley

I too think they'll ship. It was supposed to happen today, but they've been overly optimistic before. They were three days "late" shipping mine, based on when they said they were gonna. Actually worked out better for me, even given the perfect cost Cheesy

In my few conversations with Jim, he seems a very genuine guy. Also rather rough around the edges, which is all right. I really want them to do well, cuz I am hoping by the time the tax returns come around I can afford to actually buy a miner from them.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 20, 2014, 03:49:08 AM
I have checked out this thread for the longest time, seeking update. To all the people who have kept the thread alive and interested for the longest time thanks a ton. I am just as eager if not more than all you other AMT clients, but lets give those guys a breather to fix what ever it is that they need to fix and ship the units out. I understand that to some of you the money you invested might be all you have and even if it isnt, its not like any one wants to lose money.

In my interaction with AMT so far i am confident that they arent a scam company, now they are extremely rough on the client interaction part. But they are legit, we all have held on for this long, let just give them a bit more and provide them with a little breathing space. Our attitude cant help in speeding things up for them, even thought the attitude originate from the lack of communication from their side.

Thanks to everyone who agrees , and for every one who doesn't, i guess i see your point too ( as i too want a final resolution to this whole thing)  

so, no updates, no videos, no shipments, NOTHING. give them a breather? fuck off.

WOww Clenell is was actually trying to be nice, But you seem to enjoy acting quite tough behind a keyword. I said i have checked out this thread, does not mean i have ever written anything here. I would slap you like a little bitch that you are but, i guess you are too busy crying like one.

Again not saying you are wrong in getting pissed at AMT , but you getting mad and pissed and yelling all over this thread has it gotten you any close to getting your machines? and because i have been following this thread i know u stood up for AMT in the past .Think they have the chips they have the board how far out could they actually be from finally finishing the machine.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 20, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

No shit. Everytime a new member arrives, they are in full support of AMT - regardless of having received anything.

This is such bullshit.

I bet all these 'supportive buyers' are the same person.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
February 20, 2014, 01:18:56 AM

Hey, stop bumping this thread. Each time I see it bumped I think they're announcing having shipped something.

Crap, now I just bumped it. Sorry!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 20, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

February 19, 2014, 09:22:44 PM
I think maybe he misunderstood... since that is second-hand news.

They may have said they are shipping orders up to 600?

Can't see why they would start at 600. Unless they told him orders 600 and up will be the next shipping date, next week. Thus, this week is 300-600. Next week is 600-900?

Though... if 1.2THs started at 400... (200 a week, ~34 a day * 6 days) {Lots of assumptions there}
400-600 this week
600-800 next week
800-1000 third week
1000-1200 fourth

Everyone is left to speculate without clear updates from AMT.

AMT - WHATS THE DEAL???
Activity: 504
February 19, 2014, 09:17:56 PM
I think maybe he misunderstood... since that is second-hand news.

They may have said they are shipping orders up to 600?

Can't see why they would start at 600. Unless they told him orders 600 and up will be the next shipping date, next week. Thus, this week is 300-600. Next week is 600-900?

Though... if 1.2THs started at 400... (200 a week, ~34 a day * 6 days) {Lots of assumptions there}
400-600 this week
600-800 next week
800-1000 third week
1000-1200 fourth

That would be about 5 an hour, in a normal 8 hour day. If all 200 were just one 1.2THs orders. (Sounds realistic to start.)
Activity: 23
February 19, 2014, 06:57:08 PM

Activity: 630
February 19, 2014, 05:55:35 PM
I can't wait until amt confirms shipment today Wink

$10 says they don't post a thing or if they do it's to tell me shipment has been delayed just a little bit longer due to a shortage of thongs in Pakistan.
You mean in Kazakhstan?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/lace-underwear-banned-russia-belarus-3158190
Activity: 420
February 19, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

$10 says they don't post a thing or if they do it's to tell me shipment has been delayed just a little bit longer due to a shortage of thongs in Pakistan.
Activity: 27
February 19, 2014, 03:54:28 PM
Activity: 294
February 19, 2014, 03:30:11 PM
You can sell your spot, the buyer I am sure aware there is a risk involved. The risk is no different than what the original buyer had.

If this is true, I would like to sell my miner.  My order number is 1051 for two AMT 1200 - 1.2Th/s Coin Miners.  I purchased them on 12/13/2013.  I recently spoke with Adv. Miners (last week). I am looking to sell at my cost, $11,998.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

There has been a couple transfers made so this should be possible.

Orders are being tracked here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922
Activity: 3
February 19, 2014, 03:05:55 PM
You can sell your spot, the buyer I am sure aware there is a risk involved. The risk is no different than what the original buyer had.

If this is true, I would like to sell my miner.  My order number is 1051 for two AMT 1200 - 1.2Th/s Coin Miners.  I purchased them on 12/13/2013.  I recently spoke with Adv. Miners (last week). I am looking to sell at my cost, $11,998.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.
February 19, 2014, 02:34:17 PM
order #610 maybe ships today eh?

when did you speak with them?

I'm hoping it does. According to the order list found here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-order-list-463922

There are a couple 1.2 ahead of you. If they are shipping 600-900 I wonder what happened to orders in the 500's.

UsernameOrder #Date OrderedModel #QuantityReceived Y/N
...................................................................................................................
NaranKPatel51510.12.20131.21N
NaranKPatel51910.15.20131.21N
russelthies541?1.21N
clenell61011.11.20131.21N
cicask8ers686?1.21N
YourPalToots86712.04.20131.21N
Chazaki89912.05.20131.22N
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 19, 2014, 02:31:54 PM
Another huge flag for a scam company is when they are looking to hire help. Has there even been a video of this 1.2 TH mining? I mean shit, if they are going to be shipping them out.. it takes 5 minutes to shoot a fricking video.

Sorry to say but this all still smells so so so much like labcoin.

let me add to that... they have not accepted phone calls for the past 72hrs. in the back of my head i am aware there is a strong possibility their totally unprofessional nature is due to the fact they stole my $6000 and never intended to mail me a miner. i may have missed the forest looking at the trees. no matter how many explanations they give for why they have handled issues in the manner they have their is always the underlying fact they handled things terribly. i used to stick up for AMT. All one has to do is look at the beginning of this thread and it's apparent i was vehemently opposed to anyone that had anything bad to say about AMT based on unsubstantiated proof. well... i have shut my mouth for months now because i'm fed up with AMT. if i get my miner great. if i don't i have myself to blame.

Dude.... why don't you sell your miner prior to delivery?  I am sure there are a lot of buyers waiting in the wings.

Maybe he wants to make sure that his miner ACTUALLY EXISTS before taking money from others.

Maybe you should not have people take risks so that they can prove that you are right.

If he's uncertain about AMT delivery,  then he should try to sell the unit to someone who might be more confident about AMT.
February 19, 2014, 02:29:39 PM
Alright we have word from eightcylinders that he fedex'd a cashier's check to AMT_Miners and they should have received it last Friday.

We've emailed AMT today inquiring about our refund.

Just keeping the thread updated.

Thanks,

grumpybear and his girl Wink

Well we heard back from AMT_Miners via email today. They gave us a tracking number via FedEx for our refund check, yay! I'll update the thread once more when we receive and successfully deposit the check.

good to know. thanks for the update.
February 19, 2014, 02:12:28 PM
Another huge flag for a scam company is when they are looking to hire help. Has there even been a video of this 1.2 TH mining? I mean shit, if they are going to be shipping them out.. it takes 5 minutes to shoot a fricking video.

let me add to that... they have not accepted phone calls for the past 72hrs. in the back of my head i am aware there is a strong possibility their totally unprofessional nature is due to the fact they stole my $6000 and never intended to mail me a miner. i may have missed the forest looking at the trees. no matter how many explanations they give for why they have handled issues in the manner they have their is always the underlying fact they handled things terribly. i used to stick up for AMT. All one has to do is look at the beginning of this thread and it's apparent i was vehemently opposed to anyone that had anything bad to say about AMT based on unsubstantiated proof. well... i have shut my mouth for months now because i'm fed up with AMT. if i get my miner great. if i don't i have myself to blame.

Dude.... why don't you sell your miner prior to delivery?  I am sure there are a lot of buyers waiting in the wings.

Maybe he wants to make sure that his miner ACTUALLY EXISTS before taking money from others.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 19, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

Jump to: