Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 236. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
February 17, 2014, 10:22:59 PM
First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

production video and First shipments out the door on Wednesday boys.

Thanks for sticking with us and supporting us thus far.

what is the deal amt? why do you not answer my question?

you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?

seriously? does $6000 not even purchase a response?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
February 17, 2014, 10:19:16 PM
First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

The rackmount case option is available: we're going with a Norico model and have purchased about 50 so far for clients those that would like to switch from the standard desktop to the rackmount option can do so by writting to sales@advancedminers, state your order number and the fact that you'd like to switch from desktop to rackmount. Both the desktop and rackmount cases allow for an additional two hashing modules (240Ghs each), there is not difference in assembly time or lead time, we're just trying to please the more technical side of the community a bit. We're also trying  to offer further upgrades in the future if we can get this model's board down to 3.5inch size which we're working on.

We're also launching limited sales for a 2.4Th/s (100 units total) (April 1st delivery guaranteed ) and 3.0Th/s (50 units Total) (April 15th delivery guaranteed ). We'll update the site shortly but our main goal in the moment is to assemble and ship these 1.2's and get them out the door and reviewed by the community. Sales for both of these lots will be open for a limited time.

Well... can I just add the 2 240/GHs on before you ship my order to me? how much would the two extra mods cost? How many are on there now? Sorry if this info was posted earlier but I don't see it on the website or here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 17, 2014, 10:18:42 PM
what is the deal amt? why do you not answer my question?

you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?

seriously? does $6000 not even purchase a response?
Activity: 392
February 17, 2014, 10:16:58 PM
Also.

We're expanding a bit. Looking to fill a few positions from customer service to marketing and even a few operations oriented positions. Rather than positing what we need, we'd kind rather do it the other way around and just say.. if your in the tri-state/main line area and you'd like to work for a coin mining manufacturer please send your resume to [email protected] and include a brief description as to what you'd like to do, where you think you might fit in and what prior experience you have that would make you be good for that role. We're open, we need staff across the board to handle several departments, and even technicians are welcome to apply as well.

This is kind of a open tryouts type thing. Again not the most professional way to recruit but hey, the birds got Vince Papale in 1976 and that didn't turn out to bad now did it.
February 17, 2014, 10:05:45 PM
AMT, you told me my miner (order 610) would ship this week and you have asked me nothing in regards to what type of case i would like. when do you plan on asking folks this? better yet has anyone been asked what type of case they would prefer?
Activity: 392
February 17, 2014, 10:01:37 PM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
February 17, 2014, 09:50:51 PM
where's your sense of humor kiddo?

He preordered it. Delivery in "2-4 weeks" ®© .

Haha got a good chuckle out of this

Can't we all just get along? Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 17, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Haha got a good chuckle out of this
Activity: 294
February 17, 2014, 08:44:53 PM
For what it's worth, and I'm sure most of you will consider it not much, I did email bitmine to see if AMT had received their order of chips and they did send an email back confirming as much.

I know it doesn't produce a timeline or anything, but at least it shows an order was placed, fulfilled, and delivered. It should calm the rampant scam posts but I don't imagine it will.

Obviously their customer service has been lacking, but I've been able to get a few calls through in the past few weeks on the sales line before it went straight to voicemail. It seems the other lines are always set to take a message.

Your 1 post history is not going to calm anyone.

You're really good at reading. Your snarky attitude was covered in advance in my first sentence. News of a fulfilled order that could be easily verified with 3 spare minutes and an e-mail account should calm people not my post. You must have used all that extra brain power trying to skewer me rather than realizing it was easily verifiable information.

Good job getting one in at the new kid, cool guy.

Anyhow, I pre-ordered from them so we'll see if it comes back to bit me in the ass.

My snarky attitude or not, your now 2 post are not going to calm anyone. How about a screenshot of that email?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
February 17, 2014, 08:30:11 PM
For what it's worth, and I'm sure most of you will consider it not much, I did email bitmine to see if AMT had received their order of chips and they did send an email back confirming as much.

I know it doesn't produce a timeline or anything, but at least it shows an order was placed, fulfilled, and delivered. It should calm the rampant scam posts but I don't imagine it will.

Obviously their customer service has been lacking, but I've been able to get a few calls through in the past few weeks on the sales line before it went straight to voicemail. It seems the other lines are always set to take a message.

You're really good at reading. Your snarky attitude was covered in advance in my first sentence. News of a fulfilled order that could be easily verified with 3 spare minutes and an e-mail account should calm people not my post. You must have used all that extra brain power trying to skewer me rather than realizing it was easily verifiable information.

Good job getting one in at the new kid, cool guy.

Anyhow, I pre-ordered from them so we'll see if it comes back to bit me in the ass.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
February 17, 2014, 07:34:04 PM

February 17, 2014, 06:23:38 PM
so 1.2th machines start shipping tomorrow? is this the word from AMT?
I just tried calling AMT and "because of high call volume" it went directly to voicemail.

Let's keep calling today and see how long we get this 'high call volume' nonsense.

Yea ... distract the hell out of them. That way they will surely have time to ship or to jump online to give an update.

distract them from customer service? rofl i couldn't help myself.

go ahead dude. call them over and over. make it ring NON STOP if it makes you feel any better.

point is, its not gonna make a difference either way

but knock yourself the fuck out. waste your time on that

February 17, 2014, 06:10:24 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
February 17, 2014, 05:31:33 PM

February 17, 2014, 04:56:28 PM
I just tried calling AMT and "because of high call volume" it went directly to voicemail.

Let's keep calling today and see how long we get this 'high call volume' nonsense.

Yea ... distract the hell out of them. That way they will surely have time to ship or to jump online to give an update.

go ahead dude. call them over and over. make it ring NON STOP if it makes you feel any better.

What are you, a paid representative of AMT?

People just want an update on what is happening with their miners.

please. take your paid rep bullshit somewhere else. I'm a paying customer just tired of you crybabies.

No offense, but you're also a jerk.

No one here has been 'out of order' for wanting some kind of order update.

how are all those messages you leaving coming along? making any progress?
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 17, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
Keep waiting, your product will be certainly be delivered in two weeks!

I am LOL at people which even thought they have assembly lines.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 17, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

please. take your paid rep bullshit somewhere else. I'm a paying customer just tired of you crybabies.

No offense, but you're also a jerk.

No one here has been 'out of order' for wanting some kind of order update.
February 17, 2014, 04:31:42 PM

February 17, 2014, 04:29:50 PM

I think it is set to go to voicemail automatically. They will never hear the phone ring (If that is the case)

even better. just record message after message. just keep blabbing till you turn blue and pass out. I'm sure it will make a huge difference.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 17, 2014, 04:29:36 PM

Jump to: