Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 288. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 19, 2013, 05:23:43 PM
Well, I guess there is at least one element of honesty in the shilling:  a 5% discount and an early shipment is worthless on a product that won't ever exist. So at least we can say that all the shills created through that offer at least earnestly believe that AMT is not a scam.

just wow, we have a "moderator" chiming in? I just lost a lot of respect for this site - im late to that game i admit. here i was thinking this was a reputable blog.

gmaxwell... do you have anything intelligent to bring to the conversation or just your worthless speculation?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 19, 2013, 05:14:24 PM

I didn't checked any member that was pointed out by Puppet (except shill clenell right now). I just assumed he is right and you could've simply told me that you don't fall to that category. End of story. But you jumping like you did on Puppet seems really strange to me. Why didn't you replied to Puppet saying that he is wrong about you? Instead you attack him.

another super hero here to save the mindless idiots wanting to purchase from AMT? stfu roadstress if you have nothing intelligent to bring to the table.

Ok. Enjoy your 5% shill discount shill! And for your information i don't care about the hero status. What i care is my reputation and my credibility something which will bring me more than a 5% discount from a vaporware/crappy miner.

I didn't checked any member that was pointed out by Puppet (except shill clenell right now). I just assumed he is right and you could've simply told me that you don't fall to that category. End of story.

Except that he does. Registered December 10th, second post and all subsequent posts are defending AMT in this thread and the "scam list" thread (where AMT is also listed).

But you jumping like you did on Puppet seems really strange to me. Why didn't you replied to Puppet saying that he is wrong about you? Instead you attack him.

I wasnt wrong. As for the reason, seems pretty transparent:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3893935

For a 5% discount. Note the date of that post, december 9th. One day before our "friend" registered after googling "1200 GH/S bitcoin miner".

Im guessing few old members are willing to prostitute their reputation and credibility for a 5% discount, hence its likely several long time posters registered new accounts to defend AMT and collect their shill pay. With this policy AMT just achieved that pretty much NO post defending them or reporting successes is still credible, especially not from new members. Nice way to shoot themselves in the foot.

Of course you weren't wrong, but his reaction speaks for himself more than you do Smiley
Activity: 294
December 19, 2013, 05:03:21 PM
Well, I guess there is at least one element of honesty in the shilling:  a 5% discount and an early shipment is worthless on a product that won't ever exist. So at least we can say that all the shills created through that offer at least earnestly believe that AMT is not a scam.

They may plan to order later if/once its established its not a scam. And if it is a scam, well, they didnt lose anything except the rep of a throw away account.

You need to get a job. Way too much time on your hands.
December 19, 2013, 04:29:59 PM
And now comes the flood of throwaway cheerleader accounts. Oh... wait.

lol, at least be original. +1 though huh?

ditto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Movin' on up.
December 19, 2013, 04:26:39 PM
And now comes the flood of throwaway cheerleader accounts. Oh... wait.
December 19, 2013, 04:24:29 PM
Well, I guess there is at least one element of honesty in the shilling:  a 5% discount and an early shipment is worthless on a product that won't ever exist. So at least we can say that all the shills created through that offer at least earnestly believe that AMT is not a scam.

They may plan to order later if/once its established its not a scam. And if it is a scam, well, they didnt lose anything except the rep of a throw away account.

Gump, you're a god damn genius!  
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
December 19, 2013, 04:21:54 PM

staff
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8672
December 19, 2013, 04:20:08 PM
Well, I guess there is at least one element of honesty in the shilling:  a 5% discount and an early shipment is worthless on a product that won't ever exist. So at least we can say that all the shills created through that offer at least earnestly believe that AMT is not a scam.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
December 19, 2013, 04:13:51 PM
I didn't checked any member that was pointed out by Puppet (except shill clenell right now). I just assumed he is right and you could've simply told me that you don't fall to that category. End of story.

Except that he does. Registered December 10th, second post and all subsequent posts are defending AMT in this thread and the "scam list" thread (where AMT is also listed).

But you jumping like you did on Puppet seems really strange to me. Why didn't you replied to Puppet saying that he is wrong about you? Instead you attack him.

I wasnt wrong. As for the reason, seems pretty transparent:

For a 5% discount. Note the date of that post, december 9th. One day before our "friend" registered after googling "1200 GH/S bitcoin miner".

Im guessing few old members are willing to prostitute their reputation and credibility for a 5% discount, hence its likely several long time posters registered new accounts to defend AMT and collect their shill pay. With this policy AMT just achieved that pretty much NO post defending them or reporting successes is still credible, especially not from new members. Nice way to shoot themselves in the foot.
December 19, 2013, 03:49:40 PM
actually... i don't care anymore.

a sub just emailed me asking if i want 4 tickets to the saints/panthers game this sunday! lawlz those tickets are expensive!
December 19, 2013, 03:31:09 PM

Yes. 1200 was the specific number because while surfing the intertubes I found that was about the capability that was within the budget I was willing to spend on a machine at this time. There were several contenders but after looking at the delivery dates, I chose AMT. You are assuming that my creation date here is the creation date for me to this planet. Now step away from the computer, go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine. It seems like you need it.

Now, are we here to mine coins or chase bigfoot?

I apologize to everyone else for feeding the troll.

If you and all the people that Puppet pointed out are here to mine coins why aren't you/they active in other topics too? I see a lot of people only interested in AMT and nobody else. Why?

First off... i think you are making another assumption (seems to be a lot of that here). I myself do post on other topics but no where near as much as i do on this one. Nevertheless, even if this was the only thread i posted on it would be because this is the only miner i am purchasing presently. honestly, i don't care about anything else other than my current $6,000 investment. is there another thread you think i should be paying attention to? i'm not quite sure where you are going with this.

That's not an assumption. Everyone can look at your posts and can see that around 80% of your posts if not more are in this thread. Why did you choose AMT to be your only investment? I saw one single post in the Bitmain thread, but their hardware that was shipping directly from stock didn't raised your interest. Why?

Well Mr Hero member you should check my other posts before you make such an uninformed statement. So much for post counts and board cred.

My only other post in this thread other than feeding the trolls was a post only stating my order number and date. It was only after the trolls started to feed that I made numerous post in this thread.

What a waste of time this forum is turning out to be. They should change the name to wackocointalk dot org

I didn't checked any member that was pointed out by Puppet (except shill clenell right now). I just assumed he is right and you could've simply told me that you don't fall to that category. End of story. But you jumping like you did on Puppet seems really strange to me. Why didn't you replied to Puppet saying that he is wrong about you? Instead you attack him.

another super hero here to save the mindless idiots wanting to purchase from AMT? stfu roadstress if you have nothing intelligent to bring to the table.
December 19, 2013, 03:28:10 PM
i am very excited about my purchase. i am not in any way a shill for AMT like some have suggested. i couldn't agree more with your "classless" comment. i do not agree with it. for the record i received no discount on any purchase i have made - yet (wink wink). i just don't understand the mentality coming from some people here. they have nothing invested but want to criticize those of us who do. if i thought for one second puppett was posting out of care and concern i would lay off him. however, he comes across as an uninformed ass spewing tinfoil hat theories. people don't want to hear that baseless negativity.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
December 19, 2013, 03:22:10 PM

Yes. 1200 was the specific number because while surfing the intertubes I found that was about the capability that was within the budget I was willing to spend on a machine at this time. There were several contenders but after looking at the delivery dates, I chose AMT. You are assuming that my creation date here is the creation date for me to this planet. Now step away from the computer, go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine. It seems like you need it.

If you and all the people that Puppet pointed out are here to mine coins why aren't you/they active in other topics too? I see a lot of people only interested in AMT and nobody else. Why?

First off... i think you are making another assumption (seems to be a lot of that here). I myself do post on other topics but no where near as much as i do on this one. Nevertheless, even if this was the only thread i posted on it would be because this is the only miner i am purchasing presently. honestly, i don't care about anything else other than my current $6,000 investment. is there another thread you think i should be paying attention to? i'm not quite sure where you are going with this.

That's not an assumption. Everyone can look at your posts and can see that around 80% of your posts if not more are in this thread. Why did you choose AMT to be your only investment? I saw one single post in the Bitmain thread, but their hardware that was shipping directly from stock didn't raised your interest. Why?

Well Mr Hero member you should check my other posts before you make such an uninformed statement. So much for post counts and board cred.

My only other post in this thread other than feeding the trolls was a post only stating my order number and date. It was only after the trolls started to feed that I made numerous post in this thread.

What a waste of time this forum is turning out to be. They should change the name to wackocointalk dot org

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 19, 2013, 03:09:26 PM
It may or may not be true, but a good friend of mine told me that AMT offered people (or at least them) a 5-10% discount to defend them here on the forums. It could be in this mess of a thread somewhere, but to be honest, I didn't read it entirely. That could definitely explain the army of irate cheerleaders.

Sounded far fetched to me, but actually, you are correct:

Woha. And then people question my motives. This alone would be reason enough never to buy from AMT. They must be the first company to unashamedly and publicly pay off shills. If they have no problems doing that, who knows what else they are capable off.

hell yeah your motives are questioned. you make ridiculous claims based on speculation. it is very clear you are an attention whore and a troll. you have zero credibility bro... none.

I suggest you read through the KnC thread (if you have a lot of time) and you'll find that Puppet had a lot to say that was spot on. So did Phoenix1969, who your style reminds me of. Both got at odds to one another too, and both were right as often as not. Puppet's ok in my book. So are you. AMT? I'm still neutral. They aren't playing real smart, but that isn't unusual for geeks trying to do marketing. I think they made some claims they couldn't live up to, probably unintentionally, and instead of fessing up they clammed up. Also typical geek behaviour. Let's try not to start a flame war. I too thought the discount thing was kind of classless.

FWIW I have followed both threads from the first post. KnC delivered. Late, but not horribly so, and a good but buggy product. Let's hope that like them, AMT's main problem  is poor communication and a bit more ego than justified. I don't think they are a scam. I do think they need to get some professional marketing people and LISTEN to them.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 19, 2013, 03:01:23 PM
Puppet is a good source of information. He also jumps newbies.

Shocked

I absolutely dont and i take offense that you say so.
I do "jump" stupid arguments, but I dont care one yota if they come from 5 year old veterans or 1 week old accounts. In fact Id be more likely to just ignore a newbie saying stupid things than someone who should know better by now.

For the most part that's true. I take it back. You did a couple times on the KnC thread, but you jumped vets too. I just came off of a 70 hour work week and I think I had you confused with Avenger or Edgar. I have more coffee in me today. The rest of my reply wasn't really aimed at you. You ARE a good source of information.

I do wish that people on here would make more of a distinction betwixt a fan and a shill. Clenell reminds me of Phoenix1969 on the KnC thread. Excitable but cool, ya know?
December 19, 2013, 02:55:40 PM
Whenever everyone's ready can we please just get back to discussing AMT's product line and business model?

So far I've seen one report of a 192 GH/s machine being delivered and running at only 120 GH/s. Any other "success" stories?

according to bitmine the cards run 40-65gh... we shall see after his firmware update. another member of the peanut gallery? i am curious as well.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
December 19, 2013, 02:28:22 PM
Whenever everyone's ready can we please just get back to discussing AMT's product line and business model?

So far I've seen one report of a 192 GH/s machine being delivered and running at only 120 GH/s. Any other "success" stories?
December 19, 2013, 02:25:04 PM
actually, i do know where you are going with this and i'll tell you like i told mister "puppet"... quit trying to be a fuking hero. no one wants to play CSI with you. what's your angle? Does conjecture/speculation give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside? I'll tell you something else - i made my purchase, a large purchase. i don't want to hear from the peanut gallery i'm being duped because you or someone else was dumb enough to do the very thing you think you are saving me from. sit tight, shut the fuck up, and let the cards play them self out. i don't give a damn who else purchases from AMT and no one is asking them to shell out a dime. i find it hilarious you wanna be father figure types out there think you are doing folks a service when in all actuality you aren't. i don't need your help. i hesitate to speak for the others but i'd be willing to guess they are big boys too and don't need it as well.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2013, 02:18:05 PM

December 19, 2013, 02:04:52 PM

Jump to: