Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 313. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
November 14, 2013, 07:45:04 PM
Same question as someone asked few days before. Still no answer.

>>> Am wondering how everyone is getting along with AMT so far? Kind of interested in a miner, just want to make sure at least SOMEONE has got a machine so far, or at least a tracking number on an order? Since some of them were meant to have shipped out a few days ago now?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 14, 2013, 02:33:10 PM
Hi,

Your company is not far from where my office is located.

Please see here:
http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/1-2ths-bitcoin-miner/

Is it possible to order 10+ 1.2TH/s miners next week to be available for local pick-up at your premise in Havertown, PA? by early January 2014?
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2013, 03:44:06 AM
hey why don't you guys respond to local pickups? i think that would boost your credibility if you guys got nothing to hide... there were 2 requests so far and yet i don't see you guys responding to them..

2 down.
1x AMT 128 and 1x AMT 192

5 x 128's are available for express.

Do you offer local pickup?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 13, 2013, 06:03:18 PM
...... Mario74's endorsement .....

You know in Bulgaria when you name somebody or change his name . You have to buy him  a new white shirt .
So....  where is my new shirt  Wink

That's actually true guys.   Smiley
November 13, 2013, 05:52:34 PM
I am very interested in your mining units for the future and might be a potential customer.

Thanks, we appreciate your support and look forward to having you as a customer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 12, 2013, 02:21:33 AM
...... Mario74's endorsement .....

You know in Bulgaria when you name somebody or change his name . You have to buy him  a new white shirt .
So....  where is my new shirt  Wink
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
November 12, 2013, 02:16:08 AM
We don't want to be on sites like these. [...] we'll reach out to you and let you know
That is not your choice. You do not control free speech nor do you control information in the mining industry. People have the right to compare you to your competitors. Complaining like this really makes you look bad.

Confirmation received, and we've just refunded your order
Why are you announcing this on a public forum?

brother, we take care of the guys that support us
a typical "with us or against us" tactic of scammers. Please stop if you want to stop looking like a scammer.

We have several guys working assembly
impressive.

[...]came on the market
...gross

Otherwise, your just a Troll

Your Good people, a normal, civil thread member and we're happy to have you around
Based on my objective reading of this entire thread, I really think you should practice what you preach.

Bitfurry based miners
Are they warm and cuddly?

Yea your right, just didn't expect these guys in general to be so harsh, but yea i'll take it.
He says. Then he proceeds to both take it and dish it, tarnishing his reputation. How you take constructive criticism or even nonconstructive criticism, will speak volumes.

I have quoted what has stood out to me in this thread (and some jokes) but in all seriousness, you seem to be a small business attempting to take on the challenge of designing, building and selling mining technology. Good. But I would not be willing to purchase from you at this time. Your standoffishness against your customers is painful to watch. You present yourselves as unprofessional and, well, remind me a LOT of Inaba. Just because some of your customers/ potential customers are dicks doesn't mean you should be one.

I am very interested in your mining units for the future and might be a potential customer but you need to get your act together first. KNC did this. I was critical of their first announcement. They got their act together and I ordered from them. They then delivered. I very much hope you guys can get your acts together, start acting professional and not lose it trying to show up customers on a public forum. It raises too many red flags with me. I will then look at you more closely and might order as I did with KNC. Mario74's endorsement of you certainly peaks my interest in your units.

Please clean up your act so I can take you seriously. You seem like a small startup. So do it once and do it right. Best of luck.

------------
Edit: heh, must have been tired, Marto74, I'll leave my post unchanged for posterity though. And your white shirt is in Bulgaria. I'll buy it when I visit there Smiley
Activity: 164
November 09, 2013, 11:08:30 AM
Am wondering how everyone is getting along with AMT so far? Kind of interested in a miner, just want to make sure at least SOMEONE has got a machine so far, or at least a tracking number on an order? Since some of them were meant to have shipped out a few days ago now?

I am interested also, since I am about to place an order.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 09, 2013, 08:58:41 AM
Heya

Am wondering how everyone is getting along with AMT so far? Kind of interested in a miner, just want to make sure at least SOMEONE has got a machine so far, or at least a tracking number on an order? Since some of them were meant to have shipped out a few days ago now?

Any news would be good news at this point!
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
November 07, 2013, 11:28:46 AM
Will all your equipment be completed at the same time?  Is it true that the larger 192+ are not tested, and therefor must have a different shipping date?
Has anyone received a tracking number or unit?
Activity: 406
November 07, 2013, 02:43:45 AM
Great to hear back from you, good to know the miners are going out soon. Would be awesome if someone could post some pictures or a video of the miners. Smiley
November 07, 2013, 12:31:15 AM
Added all seven AMT machines.

We don't want to be on sites like these. They usually sway the users opinion and pricing/ship dates/xe rates/difficulty is never updated on those things. If we want to be listed there in the future, we'll reach out to you and let you know but.  We would have added ourselves to all those other sites that already do this, but it never a good idea because these sites dont account for the increase 'USD/BTC rate.

Anyways thanks for thinking of us but please remove us from your site.
November 07, 2013, 12:12:10 AM
AMT_Miner:

I have sent a couple of emails to your sales address and have not received any reply.

My order number is #403 for 2 x 192GH/s machines. The order was placed on Oct. 3. I had listed that I would pick them up. Just wondering where I am in the queue as to shipping/pickup.

VBT

Edit:
I might be interested in 1 or more of the extras that you had... if you still have them.... Would be nice to pick them up at the same time.

You sent them to the chat box's offline message I think. Anyway getting back to you now on that one. Your going to have to repay cause your outside the window, but yes they are ready/ready soonish. I'll email you now, or feel free to come chat in the little box on the site.
VBT
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 06, 2013, 10:25:07 PM
AMT_Miner:

I have sent a couple of emails to your sales address and have not received any reply.

My order number is #403 for 2 x 192GH/s machines. The order was placed on Oct. 3. I had listed that I would pick them up. Just wondering where I am in the queue as to shipping/pickup.

VBT

Edit:
I might be interested in 1 or more of the extras that you had... if you still have them.... Would be nice to pick them up at the same time.
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
November 06, 2013, 08:46:25 PM
Added all seven AMT machines.
Activity: 452
November 06, 2013, 08:05:41 PM
2 down.

Do you offer local pickup?
November 06, 2013, 06:56:34 PM
2 down.

Activity: 219
Bitcoin Mining Hosting
November 06, 2013, 03:52:19 PM
Also it looks like we'll have a few extra miners at the end of this week that didn't need to be shipped for what ever reason.

But as of now we have 6 extra AMT 128's and 2 extra AMT 192's miners that will be available for immediate shipping on 11/14.

Why can't we ship the right now? We need to cover all the 21 day+ pre-orders first.  Anyone who would like to purchase one of them please let us know. Just create an order via the site and check out with Bitpay. Then send an email to either [email protected] or Josh@advancedminers and let use know your order number is for the 11/14 date. We will update this thread immediately after each order. We're only accepting BTC for those immediate shipped miners and that offer lasts until Friday.

If you want to ship some now , hit me up. I can do pick , cash whatever. Wherever you are, I can have someone Smiley -- PM is fine.
November 06, 2013, 02:00:23 PM
Also it looks like we'll have a few extra miners at the end of this week that didn't need to be shipped for what ever reason.

But as of now we have 6 extra AMT 128's and 2 extra AMT 192's miners that will be available for immediate shipping on 11/14.

Why can't we ship the right now? We need to cover all the 21 day+ pre-orders first.  Anyone who would like to purchase one of them please let us know. Just create an order via the site and check out with Bitpay. Then send an email to either [email protected] or Josh@advancedminers and let use know your order number is for the 11/14 date. We will update this thread immediately after each order. We're only accepting BTC for those immediate shipped miners and that offer lasts until Friday.

November 06, 2013, 01:48:02 PM

I believe AMT will be able to produce product based on what has been presented so far and based on Marto's vouching for them, but I also believe that they are far away from doing so.

My estimation is that you have a bunch of talented guys way in over their head with absolutely no idea as to how to properly run a business.

It bothers me that they can find time to bid on an auction elsewhere on this forum in an attempt to get more bitfury chips, but can't take the time to respond to customer requests, advise on late shipping, or keep their website updated aside from raising the prices. (see their forum post below)

I filed with Paypal this morning and received a refund of my full purchase price. I hope others have better luck.

We understand you guys have concerns but we're working on these rigs as well as a model of business which is beneficial to everyone. A rig which can be easily upgraded and used over and over again with new boards and new chips from several suppliers as them come out.

We are taking care of our customers, and we expected to have Robs ("elamarus") and the other week one October orders shipped yesterday but his miner didn't make the cut and was due to ship today. Yes we failed to update him on the extra day of late shipping. We usually respond with in hours to anyone that writes to on [email protected] or [email protected]

Yes we immediately returned Robs funds and will do so for anyone else that paid via Paypal.

We kindly just ask you to ask for a refund instead of just filing a claim like a disgruntled client. Rob sent an email at 7:26 Am which said "It is now November 6th. What is my tracking number?" at 8:15 he filed a claim. At 8:30am (when Jim opened the office) he immediately refunded Rob's order because we wont stand for claims in paypal, its just not worth it.

If you would like a refund please just email and ask for a refund like a normal person, filing a claim can effect everyone's miner, and immediately hurts any sellers rep with paypal. If your going to return a Dell you bought at Bestbuy are you going to do a charge back first? No you're gonna bring the Dell to bestbuy and ask for a refund like a normal consumer. This industry shouldn't be treated any differently than that.

Here's a fun new fact in the world of selling miners via paypal.

Paypal America (not paypal europe - they are two different things btw)  has changed their seller protection policy which states that if a "Pre-Ordered Item" is not sent out within 21 days the Buyer has the right to a full refund even if they have received the product and the seller has demonstrated shipping. https://cms.paypal.com/al/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full

How's that for American seller protection? We'll most likely be refunding some of the other clients that have paid prior to the 21 day threshold and will ask them to repay via paypal so that at least we are protected as a seller. If they choose not to repay that's fine, because I can honestly say that we have not used any of the funds from any of the clients that paid via paypal since day 1. We understand that clients would prefer to pay via paypal because of "Buyer Protection", but what are buyers really protecting when Paypal's Seller protection is nothing short from "Seller Destruction" in this specific industry.  And I think every other Miner manufacturer in this forum will agree with us on that. We may continue to work with paypal but we're waiting to see how they behave with our account after demonstrating the first shipments.  Paypal allows several other merchants in this industry to operate and sell via paypal, but what you don't know is immediately when you make your purchase your funds are held as a "limited status" meaning that as Made to Order merchant, we cant really use any of the funds to make things that have been ordered. And that could define why miners are sometimes late. Anyway, we're working on Amazon another option, should be running soon.  

All in all, we're delivering. It's not important how we did it, or who we work with, or who we sell to. All that matters is, we ultimately deliver miners on time and the miners that we deliver work. And i think several of the hardcore guys on this forum will agree with us on that.

Jump to: