Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 315. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
October 31, 2013, 10:19:04 PM
Is this the new BFL?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
October 31, 2013, 10:11:51 PM
Try looking up VPN, it might explain a few things.

Proof?

Order 488, placed Oct 7th
Paypal TX Transaction timestamp
Oct 7, 2013 11:04:13 PDT

I'll accept your public apology here

Never be afraid about how stupid you are, its a free world. That's what happens when you try to match an IP from an email to a forum account when it's not your forum or IP logging.

You might want to look up how to treat your customers better as this is not the first time in his thread you've been called to task for your customer service skills (post #50 on page 3)

Now, how about those answers for a paying customers questions?Huh?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 31, 2013, 09:47:12 PM

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.
October 31, 2013, 09:37:59 PM

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

It's nothing personal, but you have no clue who I am. I am not in Afghanistan, try USA.

So nope, not upset, since I am not who you imagine me to be.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)
October 31, 2013, 09:25:37 PM
All I see is bitfury chips stamped on a board, where is your ASIC?

Asic updates are at the end of next week. Right now we're focused on getting everyone's early orders out on time.

I have a question on that as well. Will you still be working with Technobit when you introduce your own 28nm ASIC's?

I am frankly pretty neutral on that, more curious than anything. But I can see no real negatives from such a continued association either. Martin is good people.

Hey Biomech,

Your Good people, a normal, civil thread member and we're happy to have you around. Comment more if you will. Martin is good people too. We'll continue to work with Martin as long as he'll have us. We'll also work with a few other guys around the area in order to bring quality miners to our clients. Alliances are a necessity in the future of mining development in order to be able to create/delivery miners and to get them out on time. And guys that try and it do everything by themselves will most likely end up pulling a BFL.
October 31, 2013, 09:07:56 PM

Hey Miramyn.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
October 31, 2013, 09:04:58 PM

Asic updates are at the end of next week. Right now we're focused on getting everyone's early orders out on time.

I have a question on that as well. Will you still be working with Technobit when you introduce your own 28nm ASIC's?

I am frankly pretty neutral on that, more curious than anything. But I can see no real negatives from such a continued association either. Martin is good people.
October 31, 2013, 08:59:46 PM

October 31, 2013, 07:35:54 PM
4 days from shipping, no cases?

How much QA/burnin/testing are you going to able to do before shipping these units out?

These will be complete kits right? Customers are not supposed to build them themselves as parts arrive over a few days?HuhHuh OH good, the boards are here, look the chips came today, oh goodie my case arrived, almost done now?)

Call our company, leave a message (yeah thats great) and we'll get back to you (what, after school is done?) How about being around during BUSINESS hours if you are trying to run a BUSINESS
Instead of posting the video link 3 times in a row, how about you address some of the issues raised in this thread?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 31, 2013, 07:10:07 PM
October 31, 2013, 05:41:43 PM
I dropped by the website and spoke with the chat operator. He was cool and a video is coming later tonight.

As promised.

http://youtu.be/aFG_xuOl58Q
October 31, 2013, 05:40:19 PM
Just unpopulated printed circuit boards. I used to work in a Electronic Card Assembly and Test facility. You are still weeks away from shipping. It will take a serious effort to get those boards populated with components and assembled into completed units. How many assemblers do you have to do this task?

There is the board which is populated and assembled. Cases come on Saturday/Latest Monday, we screw in our boards, heat sinks, fans, run tests and send them out.

October 31, 2013, 05:35:52 PM

Video of the board hashing.
October 31, 2013, 02:19:36 PM
Video?
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
October 31, 2013, 08:32:30 AM
Just unpopulated printed circuit boards. I used to work in a Electronic Card Assemby and Test facility. You are still weeks away from shipping. It will take a serious effort to get those boards populated with components and assembled into completed units. How many assemblers do you have to do this task?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
October 30, 2013, 11:14:33 PM
Hey! Hey! We are making progress.  Thanks for the pics.  And I hear there is a video coming shortly.
Can you update us on first delivery dates. OP says October.  I am assuming that did not happen.
You have PCB's.  When do you expect to have a working board documented?
October 30, 2013, 09:34:09 PM
Post a Picture of your board please!!!!  Post it and we will come. (Field of Dreams)

POST IT and we will come!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success"  (Henry Ford)
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
October 30, 2013, 09:29:02 PM
I dropped by the website and spoke with the chat operator. He was cool and a video is coming later tonight.
October 30, 2013, 08:57:38 PM
Pics of the boards. Video coming shortly, editing it now guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/107201528@N06/with/10583836383/

October 30, 2013, 08:55:05 PM
We'll get our videos together Tomorrow or Wednesday at latest on the 128 and 192.

Also there will be a few other updates coming soon regarding the 28nm chip, methods of payment, things like that. We're most likely not going to work with Paypal anymore because they don't protect us as a Seller nor make our lives anything but ridiculous. We want to be protected as Seller just as much as you want to be protected as a buyer, and according to a few conversations we've had with paypal, our industry is simply not protected.

And live chat is on when we have a few minutes to breath, we can't always be there, its not a 24 hour service. Seriously though we should all thank Jim for going home at night and staying on live chat/handling rhetorical support requests when he can, while Marcy (his patient wife) watches the kids.

We promise to update you a few times over the next few weeks, and at least once a week from this point forward with relevant information.

- AMT

Communication DEFINITELY does not seem to be a strong point with you guys.

Where are the videos that were to be "Wednesday at the latest"?

Why so many reports about not being able to reach ANYONE at your company via phone, live chat or email?

C`mon guys, we want to be believe but you are NOT making it easy

Jump to: