Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 18. (Read 40391 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Lol Bitbobb seems like the hot topic these days

Someone mentioned he was trying to pick up girls on yobit haha

So on the btc forum he talks about his life in 1 post

and on yobit he tries his best to chat up girls

Weird ass clown LOL

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Saw a "Fortune" article on Biz the other day about Trump having fan clubs in China. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Chinese translation of the site. Or to contact the fan clubs. China can make or break a crypto.

Some dude made a Putin coin. Could be fun to extend an official statement from Trump coin to Putin coin similar to what they've said in real life.

You are one of my favorite personalities in this thread. I look forward to you realizing the creativity behind the model that we are breathing life into next week.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I wonder what would have happened if there never was a Trump fund, the V2 swap or the TETH building website. What if Chicken just "set it and forget it" with his original site. No special features. Just a coin surviving on its own meme like Doge. I think we'd be at a dollar right now. It was taking off like a rocket until changing things killed the momentum.

Ultimately that's where were going to end up anyway. People are going to dump right before whatever date is picked for the donation. The donation will possibly be shit, and who knows if the coin will recover.

Were wasting a lot of time. We could end all this debating and let the coin do its thing.....

Only liquidate the Trump fund if Trump officially accepts it. Otherwise it sits. Forever. Same thing that would trigger the dump would also trigger the moon launch. Still get the benefit of celebs stepping in to encourage him to do it, but without the looming deadline of the dump.

I think it would add some fun tension and make things nice and simple.

Just and idea.

"An individual may give a maximum of: $2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee."

"Unlike traditional PACs, super PACs are prohibited from donating money directly to political candidates, and their spending must not be coordinated with that of the candidates they benefit."

So   Undecided
Activity: 158
Saw a "Fortune" article on Biz the other day about Trump having fan clubs in China. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Chinese translation of the site. Or to contact the fan clubs. China can make or break a crypto.

Some dude made a Putin coin. Could be fun to extend an official statement from Trump coin to Putin coin similar to what they've said in real life.

I wonder what would have happened if there never was a Trump fund, the V2 swap or the TETH building website. What if Chicken just "set it and forget it" with his original site. No special features. Just a coin surviving on its own meme like Doge. I think we'd be at a dollar right now. It was taking off like a rocket until changing things killed the momentum.

Ultimately that's where were going to end up anyway. People are going to dump right before whatever date is picked for the donation. The donation will possibly be shit, and who knows if the coin will recover.

Were wasting a lot of time. We could end all this debating and let the coin do its thing.....

Only liquidate the Trump fund if Trump officially accepts it. Otherwise it sits. Forever. Same thing that would trigger the dump would also trigger the moon launch. Still get the benefit of celebs stepping in to encourage him to do it, but without the looming deadline of the dump.

I think it would add some fun tension and make things nice and simple.

Just and idea.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

Hahaha!

I have more to gain financially than prob 90% of the posters on here if this coin succeeds.

Almost everything I've suggested has been done a month too late and with no credit given.

Don't care what any if you say. I'm here to make money not friends.

The eternally based toads have spoken.

Why not both?
Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

Hahaha!

I have more to gain financially than prob 90% of the posters on here if this coin succeeds.

Almost everything I've suggested has been done a month too late and with no credit given.

Don't care what any if you say. I'm here to make money not friends.

The eternally based toads have spoken.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

+1

I finally noticed he was doing this too.  Thank you for saying it.  I promise to keep my posts relevant!  I agree my thoughts and history not important.  If I should delete posts I will.  I am here to help make history not trouble!  Thank you for your post.  If I am wrong or not responsive all anyone has to do is tell me.  Thanks

i find what you have to say and your story quite interesting to read, but i don't think it is all necessary for the thread. i also think you add a huge deal to the project and have been/will be a key player in the project. thanks for your continued involvement.
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
http://185.117.72.185:3001

Trumpcoin Explorer

Explorer is programmed with a database conflict. Purge everything (mongos). Start again with the new source. Better still, spin a new droplet because mongod leaves itself in all sorts of places and it is a hassle to completely remove its old database.

How helpful am I?

Activity: 210
Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it. 

Lovin' the new, reborn Bitbobb. Short, concise and straight to the point!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it.  

That's awesome Bitbobb, would you mind taking a picture of the t shirt machine and maybe even the semi outdoor structure? Just a quick picture on your cell phone or whatever, nothing fancy. Post those pictures today for us brother! Be cool to see those pictures today for sure.

Sure I will get you a picture of the machine today I am headed there now.  I have lots of pictures for you guys that I owe you.  I have some really awesome ones from last week of the 20 foot rocket we made of paper mache that we lit on fire.  It burned perfectly BTW!  We dumped 6 gallons of torch fuel into it.  That was my first mohawk too!  Mohawks for Trumpcoin t-shirts anyone?
Less hops. More wins.

Here is the link I found: https://teechip.com/trump-coin-tee

This was the first campaign and it looks like it ended.
But then he relaunched it for 3 more days and posted the link in this thread somewhere but I think that was over 3 days ago so I will guess that one is over too.  They looked like really good shirts
Less hops. More wins.

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 187

Agreed. Bitbobb is clearly very passionate about the coin. This thread is here for a reason, to have an open discussion on the direction of Trumpcoin. People are allowed to discuss it.

I would be wary of people continually bashing anyone related to the project. Its ok to be doubtful, but nonstop bashing is...suspicious. We have way more important things to talk about. We are all supposed to be on the same team here.
Less hops. More wins.

+1

I finally noticed he was doing this too.  Thank you for saying it.  I promise to keep my posts relevant!  I agree my thoughts and history not important.  If I should delete posts I will.  I am here to help make history not trouble!  Thank you for your post.  If I am wrong or not responsive all anyone has to do is tell me.  Thanks
I'll also start the trumpcoin instagram page when things begin to move forward, unless someone else wants to take control of it?
Looking back through the thread, it seems like you are the one with the trump_coin Instagram I was thinking of. Do you want to run it? I can take over but if you'd like to do it I just want to loop you into the social media coordination discussion Smiley
doogjy - If you are active and willing to moderate the TrumpCoin official subreddit please PM "ride-the-bull" on reddit, you can point him to this post - let him know to add your username as moderator, he has agreed via PM to so.

Also maybe have a private chat with him separately, see if he will give you some creative control (if you want it).

Thanks for this, he reached out to me as well. Thanks for the other PM as well, I'll respond as soon as my '5 pms an hour limit' is finished. Newbie problems...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'll also start the trumpcoin instagram page when things begin to move forward, unless someone else wants to take control of it?
Activity: 105
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
Thanks Sig Smiley Soon as we're up and running I'll start posting on it like a madman, plus I'm able to post masterfully created, super engaging, highly informational, straight up kick-ass, this is how it's done videos straight up through fb rather than just posting youtube links there which is great for sharing virality.

Fixed that for you Wink

Ahaha thank you man Smiley

From how the current batch is turning out they're looking much better than the previous ones so looking forward to dropping loads of content
Pages:
Jump to: