Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 14. (Read 40389 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

Still doesn't prove any of the above. If that was the case no real trumpcoin supporter would be chatting on yobit in the 1st place

This totally is the first time someone has tried to impersonate someone who's a trumpcoin dev or associated with them.
It totally didn't already happen a couple of times already in the yobit chatbox.

You got any proof?

Were you inspecting yobit?

Are you a moderator there?

If you answer no to any of the above your words are not to be taken seriously either

That perez guy for instance, claiming to be signal and telling everyone about he would be dumping the trumpfund. Too many people believed his obvious lies.
And Seige everybody knows your agenda, just stop it already. Luckily this thread is moderated this time around  Wink
Activity: 105
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
This is all ridiculous and counterproductive.

Seige has been patently dishonest and negative across the last three threads and should be ignored. He wants attention or is spitefully resentful due to a miscalculated investment in the coin. Either way nothing he says is worth the time replying to.

He's not the only problem though. Whether you're from /biz/, reddit, yobit it doesn't matter, what you all need to stop doing is indulging in unnecessary drama and emotionalising an investment. Watching usernames snipe at one another over nothing is just unseemly.

Understand that TrumpCoin is now a company, has a clear direction and still has a litany of updates to unveil. We now have the benefit of accountability and transparency as an LLC and now that things have been restructured the time for deceptive manipulation, solipsistic squabbles and scamming has long since passed. Seige and other aggressors are welcome to take their concerns to their own thread as they've made it clear they don't offer any evidence to their claims and have an internalised vested interest in seeing the project fail. Indulging them with what they want (which is pages and pages of dispute) is just providing unnecessary uncertainty based on the speculative biases of people who have made it clear they offer nothing of value.

Chill out.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

is there a way to get these guys off the forum? (siege, perril)

cuz if they tricked me with this yobit shit then alot of other people would probably be freaked out. can we just make a facebook group even? (or something similar that will be a CONTROLLED environment) just something for people who truly support the coin and its ideals

You seriously can't spell a name that's right in front of you? I may not support the coin, but I didn't trick you with anything. Go back and read those posts. Let me know where the deceit was.

holy fuck this is chaos. arnt you the girl saying bitbobb hit on you? and i saw your posts where you were clearly explaining that. also your siding with seige so wtf are you doing on this forum.

or is this just more double hidden meaning bullshit

Activity: 38

Lots*

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

cuz if they tricked me with this yobit shit then alot of other people would probably be freaked out. can we just make a facebook group even? (or something similar that will be a CONTROLLED environment) just something for people who truly support the coin and its ideals

I think this is a Moderated thread. Hopefully the FUD posts will be deleted soon. I feel bad for who ever is going to have to read through all of this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Lots*

You seriously can't spell a name that's right in front of you? I may not support the coin, but I didn't trick you with anything. Go back and read those posts. Let me know where the deceit was.
Activity: 56
Its a mystery.

Who is ToadKing. Bitbobb hates ToadKing and vice versa. ToadKing does not want Bitbobb to be treasurer and some people do

Doing is either Bitbobb or ToadKing

Or Bitbobb is ToadKing or simply Bitbobb

I personally want Bitbobb to be the treasurer so this coin dies

I never said I hated anyone!

You may not have said the word hated but the words you used expressed your anger towards ToadKing so one would have to assume you were hating

Lots*

I'm not faking anything or anybody. I have nothing to gain or lose here as i hold no trumpcoins

A person would only FUD for a pump and dump to gain profits from the losers

I'm just telling you the truth. Go see yourself. Read the original bitcoin thread

Read all the drama there with Bitbobb too against users. One user named NewWorldOrder who also is a Trump supporter does not trust Bitbobb

Don't believe me?

Go read! Use your eyes. The proof is already there

And by leaving this forum and going to facebook won't change Trumpcoin's past

The threads will always be here for people to see

As i have said Trumpcoin has already failed and fucked up pretty badly

Now shits gonna hit the fan, only a matter of time

Lots*

Lots*

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

Still doesn't prove any of the above. If that was the case no real trumpcoin supporter would be chatting on yobit in the 1st place

This totally is the first time someone has tried to impersonate someone who's a trumpcoin dev or associated with them.
It totally didn't already happen a couple of times already in the yobit chatbox.

You got any proof?

Were you inspecting yobit?

Are you a moderator there?

If you answer no to any of the above your words are not to be taken seriously either

Lots*

It was my first time meeting "you". So that person was the person who gave me my first impression of you.

Lots*

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

You may or may not believe me, but I witnessed both "Doing" and "Bitbobb" talking in the TrollBox at speeds which I think would be difficult to fake.

I'm logged in to Yobit right now, I don't see a single message from either of them. I scrolled up to the top, but ofc history doesn't last long.

It is pretty hard to fake. I do type 110 wpm though, so, idk, it's definitely possible. I only type with 2 fingers, btw.
Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

okay i think its starting to get straightened out a bit... this shit is fucking confusing, there are so many different stories and views.
i think that the seige guy may be misleading me? im so fucking confused please help

Yes, Seige has the reputation of being #1 in the fight against Trumpcoin. If you wish I can send you proof through PM, as to not further spam this thread. Or I suggest you go to Seige's profile and look at his recent posts.

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together

Trumpcoin is already wrecked

It was in the wrong hands in the 1st place. The history is all there

But now it's about to be wrecked more by Bitbobb becoming treasurer

So lets all vote for Bitbobb to be treasurer so this coin dies faster

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

You may or may not believe me, but I witnessed both "Doing" and "Bitbobb" talking in the TrollBox at speeds which I think would be difficult to fake.

You believe anything Bitbobb, chicken65 says.

By looking at your past post history you fell for so much shit it was unbelievable

In the end

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

okay i think its starting to get straightened out a bit... this shit is fucking confusing, there are so many different stories and views.
i think that the seige guy may be misleading me? im so fucking confused please help

Yes, Seige has the reputation of being #1 in the fight against Trumpcoin. If you wish I can send you proof through PM, as to not further spam this thread. Or I suggest you go to Seige's profile and look at his recent posts.

okay i think i get it now. i am invested in this coin and think its a brilliant idea so you should be able to see why id freak out. the whole situation just looks very suspicious and with siege piling it on i was believing that bitbobb was actually trying to wreck trumpcoin. which i still havent seen any un deniable proof but hopefully when bitbobs finished his big day out thing itll all come together

I did not get the impression that Bitbobb was trying to wreck Trumpcoin.
Activity: 38

"End of story, PERIOD."

http://i.imgur.com/kqwsdXs.png?1

Lots*

Lots*

I don't know why people take bitcointalk forums the internet seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

Lots*

Pages:
Jump to: