Pages:
Author

Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER**** - page 20. (Read 40391 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hi, are there any other pools because I tried to mine at https://pool.mn/trump but I can't I think my cpuminer is having a problem with -a X11. I'm still a noob at mining and this is my first mining operation attempt. It keeps telling me stratum+ connection failed, my bat file looks like this.

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://trump.pool.mn:2024 -u Weblogin.[username] -p [passowrd]

Can someone else list other mining pools I can mine TrumpCoins with?

The Proof of Work mining phase ended a while back. TrumpCoin is Proof of Stake only now.

So how do I get these coins instead buying them on the market?

The coins can only be mined by staking them. If you already have coins that you have previously mined or purchased then you can place them in your wallet and leave your wallet running. The more coins you have staking in your wallet, the more coins your wallet mines for you (2% annually).

At this time coins can only be purchased on the trade markets however we do have direct USD purchasing options (credit card, ACH, etc) via website and mobile apps coming soon.

That'll be a major milestone for trumpcoin because as is right now getting trumpcoin is definitely not user friendly. Will the USD purchasing options be supplied by an exchange or will you just sell trumpcoins directly from the trumpcoin direct sale wallet? (that's a wallet completely unrelated to the trumpcoin fund for people who haven't heard of it before).
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

The coins can only be mined by staking them. If you already have coins that you have previously mined or purchased then you can place them in your wallet and leave your wallet running. The more coins you have staking in your wallet, the more coins your wallet mines for you (2% annually).

At this time coins can only be purchased on the trade markets however we do have direct USD purchasing options (credit card, ACH, etc) via website and mobile apps coming soon.

I saw on c-cex.com trumpcoins, they ask for a 0.2% transfer fee, does this mean they take 20 cents out for every dollar or 2 cents?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
On another site, a couple of people have asked about buying trump coins with PayPal. Can trumps still be purchased this way?

Also, regarding reddit, are we using the existing page?

There might be community members out there that are still willing to sell coins via PayPal.

I personally do not support or recommend PayPal as a method of buying and selling coins. PayPal fees will make the coins more expensive for the buyer and PayPal's chargeback policies make selling coins risky for sellers.

TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Hi, are there any other pools because I tried to mine at https://pool.mn/trump but I can't I think my cpuminer is having a problem with -a X11. I'm still a noob at mining and this is my first mining operation attempt. It keeps telling me stratum+ connection failed, my bat file looks like this.

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://trump.pool.mn:2024 -u Weblogin.[username] -p [passowrd]

The Proof of Work mining phase ended a while back. TrumpCoin is Proof of Stake only now.

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Catching up this morning, I see that our list of confirmed candidates for Treasurer are:

BitBobb
Depredation
Bitinator

And one unconfirmed nomination:

DreadLordColi

Am I missing anyone?
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Signal, I asked before but it was in an off topic reply so you may not have seen it - do you have a list of board positions that need to be filled?

I'll be posting it soon.
Activity: 20
Crypto Books has diligently researched the first 120 pages (17th of February - 27th of April) of the original Trumpcoin BTCTalk forum thread.  We are happy to announce that the book is on course to be published in November.  All support from the Trumpcoin community is much appreciated.  Please see the following post which was posted several days ago:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-trump-coin-presidential-campaign-donation-superpac-funder-1535436

Donation addresses:

BTC:      1PERo5PCJS92uLHNzZ3ZcNNn13XbcjPtZ3
TRUMP:  TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

http://i.imgur.com/zWLtmEX.png

Have you considered starting a kickstarter type thing for it? It could also help generate some publicity in the wild. I'd pitch in, but only if I could pre-order the book itself.
Activity: 75
Can I get an idea what people in this forum foresee in the next few months leading up to the RNC and the elections with regards to the action of trump coin value?  I think we need more of a presence on social media etc. to get more noticed.  

Read through this thread and you will see the rumblings. We are making good progress.
Activity: 14
Can I get an idea what people in this forum foresee in the next few months leading up to the RNC and the elections with regards to the action of trump coin value?  I think we need more of a presence on social media etc. to get more noticed.  
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
If people have problems with bitbob or depredation being treasurer i am a us citizen i live in alaska and have a studio in washington i still work a full time job but i could also fill a spot a treasurer if everyone has no objections. I am trusted will post my real identity i just want to see the coin move forward. I can handle any resposibilitys treasurer will have. I also want it to be known i dont oppose bitbob or depredation filling the spot rather than me i just see some opposition from the community and am willing to give voters a 3rd option
It's good to have more people run for positions, that way we get a better election.  Smiley

Well include me in the vote if no one has any real objections
Activity: 14
Can't wait for trump coin to start picking up momentum.  Seems like it's stagnant right now on ccex
Activity: 38
Am I missing something? Has Bitbobb been confirmed as the Treasurer?

No, I think we have 3 confirmed candidates for Treasurer and 1 pending candidate.
Am I missing something? Has Bitbobb been confirmed as the Treasurer?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If people have problems with bitbob or depredation being treasurer i am a us citizen i live in alaska and have a studio in washington i still work a full time job but i could also fill a spot a treasurer if everyone has no objections. I am trusted will post my real identity i just want to see the coin move forward. I can handle any resposibilitys treasurer will have. I also want it to be known i dont oppose bitbob or depredation filling the spot rather than me i just see some opposition from the community and am willing to give voters a 3rd option
It's good to have more people run for positions, that way we get a better election.  Smiley
If one is truly willing to be elected treasurer and has already replied "yes I accept the nomination" (which will require full name and address and become public record to be seen by ALL), why not just post that now? That ends the discussion once and for all.

Back to more pressing matters

I have a couple questions:

What would it take to get an android/apple version of TrumpCoin wallet available?

Is it possible to cut down on the time it takes new wallet downloaders to fully synch their wallet - how do other coins deal with this?

What is the status of the Reddit tipbot? (there is still a ton of value in this regardless if we can't use the_donald sub)

Can we give TrumpContent the approval to at least release the "step by step how to buy Trumpcoin" video - I'd love to
  • A) use this on my upcoming site
  • B) link the video to the people who ask how to buy.

Is anyone willing to start a TrumpCoin faucet?

Once there is a new ANN we should allocate a few Trumps to an official Chinese ANN translation.

And finally a request:

Let's try and get the TrumpCoin subreddit active again - does anyone know who started it?
We can use that subreddit as our discussion board for new members to ask questions etc - I don't believe this(btctalk) is the platform for people new to crypto

An iOS wallet will actually happen very soon. It's in the works.
Android will take a little longer.

I would also like to see the tip bot become a reality. It's a bit more complex than it seems on the surface, but doable by a trustworthy dev. I hope to find one willing to it soon.

I wasn't aware that a video was ready for release. I'd love to see it too. It's a community contribution. He doesn't need permission to release it. What can I do to help?

There were 2 faucets out there already. Are they gone now?

When the new ANN goes up next week, I plan to get it translated into many languages.

Would you believe I've never had a reddit account? I don't know who started our sub, didn't know we had one actually. I'll create an account and jump in to help in any way I can.

This is an area where I think I may be able to make a meaningful contribution. I am pretty familiar with reddit and if we can figure out who the creator is (chicken?), I can help get the ball rolling and moderate the Trumpcoin subreddit as much as time allows. I can also work to keep the sidebar updated and generally foster a positive, productive community.

I would be willing to take on other social media duties as well, if these are not already being managed by other members. I have some (although not a ton) experience with this and hope I've shown I'm interested in seeing this coin succeed.

Signal, I asked before but it was in an off topic reply so you may not have seen it - do you have a list of board positions that need to be filled?
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
Activity: 105
Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin
I'm trying to tread lightly here...

Tyke is working his ass off right now and reporting progress to us to let us know about it.

He's probably hoping for someone to recognize his hard work and help him finance the production.

He's only trying to raise about 1 btc.

In Dreads defense Tyke may not be caught up enough yet to realize how important an intense conversations are here at the moment.
I sent 100 trumpcoin back when he first announced it, thats like 100$ soon  Grin

And about 10 grand if we hit the big time
Pages:
Jump to: