Pages:
Author

Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017 - page 10. (Read 25572 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
We've updated the wallet and ready to reopen but need a working block explorer to make sure we are synced properly.  Can someone please give the block explorer a kick?  It looks like its 6+ hours behind.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Great news that XXX is coming back to Bittrex! Well done to all involved.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
We've updated the wallet and ready to reopen but need a working block explorer to make sure we are synced properly.  Can someone please give the block explorer a kick?  It looks like its 6+ hours behind.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 901
Merit: 501
It's a lifestyle
Link to promotional resources please? Logo's, banners, promotional copy etc?

These are not ready as of yet.

As soon as we get XxXcoin back on Bittrex for our community to withdrawal their XXX we will commence work.

Regards

Ricky
Team XxXcoin - Team TittieCoin
Link to promotional resources please? Logo's, banners, promotional copy etc?
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Not to harp on the Bittrex issue but I had a large amount of coins there so it matters to me.

They could just enable withdrawals correct? If they don't want to re-list the coin can we ask for that?

I did as and they refused to send them to me, I hope they re-list so we can get all coins out of there. The problem is that so many people are not watching this thread and will never know that the coins are being sent back if they do decide to do the right thing. Meaning that they will still hold a large amount of XxXcoin and that makes me feel a uneasy. I am not happy for Bittrex to simply hold those coins on the basis that they will be sold and the fact that there were valid reasons surrounding the communities inability to withdraw, we should have the unclaimed coins returned to the community. I can set up a read only address that can be monitored.

Is the old wallet still valid?  I restarted it and matched the blockexplorer last night.  If sending from the old wallet is still viable we can reopen the wallet for a time period for users to withdraw their funds.  I will repeat, we will not send our users funds somewhere else - that is not an option.

thanks,
richie

That would be great. Thanks Richie.
It's a lifestyle
Not to harp on the Bittrex issue but I had a large amount of coins there so it matters to me.

They could just enable withdrawals correct? If they don't want to re-list the coin can we ask for that?

I did as and they refused to send them to me, I hope they re-list so we can get all coins out of there. The problem is that so many people are not watching this thread and will never know that the coins are being sent back if they do decide to do the right thing. Meaning that they will still hold a large amount of XxXcoin and that makes me feel a uneasy. I am not happy for Bittrex to simply hold those coins on the basis that they will be sold and the fact that there were valid reasons surrounding the communities inability to withdraw, we should have the unclaimed coins returned to the community. I can set up a read only address that can be monitored.

Is the old wallet still valid?  I restarted it and matched the blockexplorer last night.  If sending from the old wallet is still viable we can reopen the wallet for a time period for users to withdraw their funds.  I will repeat, we will not send our users funds somewhere else - that is not an option.

thanks,
richie

Hi Richie,

As long as you are on the correct chain you should fine, I recommend sending a test transaction to be sure.

I will be sure to spread the word rapidly regarding the withdraw of XxXcoin from Bittrex. How long will the withdraw window be for?

regards

Ricky
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

thanks,
richie
It's a lifestyle
i send nice donation
hope it helps

sex + internet +crypto
should be a good future

We received your donations! Thank you very much!

I told the team about were we are right now and they are very happy that things are moving along.

At presend we are currently holding 200K XXXcoin in total.

Thanks again!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
i send nice donation
hope it helps

sex + internet +crypto
should be a good future
It's a lifestyle

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

It's a lifestyle
Can you post xxxcoin wallet address for donations again
ill give new wallet a test run  Smiley

Thank you take off!
The team will be very happy Smiley
You can see our Dev team here:
http://tittiecoin.com/about/

This is the theme song for our development team Smiley we listen this this to keep us motivated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3-ITPJVPg&feature=youtu.be

Development Fund and donations

XTguRDbsiaArCVHETQjDb8VD9mtseeBuKM

Cryptsy trade Key
1e306553681c71c0afa5300bfde05b265e1cc931

Lets make this work!!!

Regards
Ricky
Team XxXCoin - team Tittiecoin
Activity: 396
Can you post xxxcoin wallet address for donations again
ill give new wallet a test run  Smiley
It's a lifestyle
That message was not directed solely to your response, apologies I should have put more effort into wording it, I suppose I'm a bit frustrated. I am not on welfare, when I said I dont work I meant I work for myself. I am trying to run a business, new start-ups are a financial drain for the first two to three years.

I am not anonymous, my details are open to anyone that wants to do any background checks. It's very frustrating when one is trying to do things the right way and people think they have the right to come in and flaunt their ignorance with claims of scams.
https://linkedin.com/in/rickyheuwel  
https://www.facebook.com/yourdigitalgold
https://twitter.com/digitalgolduk
http://digitalgold.co - Still in development

I apologize if I'm being hot headed,
The source code was published to GitHub on the same day we made the update public, it includes with all the work we have done to date.
Everything we do is open and transparent. We used the same GitHub that is held on file within Cryptsy, proof of that can be found here.

Wallet and bootstrap
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases

XxX Source code.
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin

On the point of Bittrex we asked them to transfer the coins to us to redistribute to the community on the bases that we heard nothing back form them since February. The idea that Bittrex would not re-list XxXcoin and also keep the coins for themselves just did and does not sit right with me and should send alarm bells through the whole community since they stand to lose when and if Bittrex decides to sell those coins.

I want XxXcoin to do well, but I am going to need a hell of a lot more community support moving forward, and I need you guys to tackle the morons who come in here to try and discredit me!!! I do not have the time to type out these long replys every time, you might say ignore it but that is not the best solution. We MUST stand against them as a community!!!

Best regards

Ricky
Team XxXcoin - Team Tittiecoin
Good News! By the way XXXCoin shows 8 network connections now, a big improvement since the wallet upgrade which shows that there is interest in XXX. Much better.
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
It's a lifestyle
I don't plan on going AWOL, I was very disappointed by the manner in which I was addressed here after doing the work to get XxXcoin back online. especially since none of the community stepped in to back me up. I don't think people understand how much time and money goes into this!

In the first instance I did not ask for Coins, people categorically told me that if I give them a working wallet we will be rewarded. My point of mentioning that is because honest developers like us get exploited,  Banksycoin did the same thing!! Once we gave them a working wallet, faucet, mining pool and games we got nothing for it, the community went silent just like the XxXcoin community went silent after we gave them a working wallet.

The altcoin community have become greedy, and many developers fail because the community think they can dish out rules and orders simply because they hold coins. This does not work anymore, especially with a second Dev team that has no stake in a coin.

As much as we want to make this work we will not be bullied or allow anyone to dish out demands unless we are being incentivized and rewarded to do so. We are now the Dev team for XxXcoin since bringing the coin back online and will work at our pace given that we are not sponsored by the community. The fact that some of you want to start jumping around now that the coin is back online is ridiculous and if you think we are just going to hand it over now that we have put in over 100 hours into fixing it then you have one more guess since that is not going to happen.
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

Activity: 154
Waooo....! Very Sexy coins... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: