Pages:
Author

Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017 - page 13. (Read 25572 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
At last... some traction on this coin...

Bootstrap updating now...

I also emailed Bittrex yesterday on behalf of everyone and myself who had coins there and no "meaningful" way to do anything with them... selling at current rates  and withdrawing to a possible fork are not valid options when notified of delisting... and pointed them to what has been going on here. Hopefully, they do the right thing ASAP.
Activity: 901
Merit: 501
It's a lifestyle
@TTC dev

Smart move.  Good news. Smiley

Thank you Smiley

You need to know that we have some very cool news coming out soon.... I'm sure everyone will love it!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
the support behind this coin is amazind. Glad to be a part of it Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some time ago, many of us adult webmasters asked Juicyads to add Bitcoin as a payment method, but unfortunately they denied the idea.  Sad

Was that before or after they launched their new suggestion tool? Seems that they realized several suggested features.

I can post into Italian section.

That would be great  Smiley
Activity: 658
I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

That's our plan. But to reach this goal, we need you, the community. We appreciate any support, i.e. asking your favorite adult services/sites/camgirls to accept TTC/XXX. The more demand from the community, the higher the chances.

Some time ago, many of us adult webmasters asked Juicyads to add Bitcoin as a payment method, but unfortunately they denied the idea.  Sad

Do we have any native speaking members who can post in the local sections of bitcointalk? Preferably in the russian, spanish, italian, french, turkish, indian, dutch and indonesian section.

I can post into Italian section.

I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

That's our plan. But to reach this goal, we need you, the community. We appreciate any support, i.e. asking your favorite adult services/sites/camgirls to accept TTC/XXX. The more demand from the community, the higher the chances.

Do we have any native speaking members who can post in the local sections of bitcointalk? Preferably in the russian, spanish, italian, french, turkish, indian, dutch and indonesian section.
It's a lifestyle
Very nice news!
I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

I've  got a question for you: are you planning to add a faucet and a dice game for XXX too, like Tittiecoin?

Again thank you so much for the positive feedback!
Dice, faucet, Blckjack, Android Apps, IOS Apps, and LOADS MORE Smiley
Activity: 658
Very nice news!
I hope your coins will be a "must" in the whole adult entertainment  Wink

I've  got a question for you: are you planning to add a faucet and a dice game for XXX too, like Tittiecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I still have some XXX on Bittrex but it's delist by Bittrex. Sadly !

We are have made contact with Bittrex and are awaiting their reply.

Rest assured that we will work very hard to get our new communities coins back!

that sounds great XXX will back to bittrex soon, i have still my coin there,
hope this time XXX will rock.
It's a lifestyle
I wish you all the best with TTC and XXX! Good luck! I´ll keep my coins for long

Thank you! We are overwhelmed by the great response we have revived and will do you all proud!!
I wish you all the best with TTC and XXX! Good luck! I´ll keep my coins for long

Thanks for your kind words.
Wait until we've got some places to spend the coins. Maybe you will change your mind and prefer to spend them  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is indeed very refreshing to see such great support! It truly makes the work worth while!!!

XxXcoin has just doubled in value on Cryptsy!
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XXX_BTC

i am still holding decent amount of XXXcoin, nice to see new thread,
so welcome to the new great future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
It's a lifestyle
It is indeed very refreshing to see such great support! It truly makes the work worth while!!!

XxXcoin has just doubled in value on Cryptsy!
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XXX_BTC
It's great to read all your positive comments. The original developers have built a solid basis (community, exchanges, PR), I don't understand whey they abandoned this project.

We will continue the development and improve this basis with new features, merchants and services like we do with Tittiecoin. That being said I'd like to invite you to also join our Tittiecoin thread.
No matter if you are a miner, investor, trader or merchant. Both coins will provide opportunities for you.

Steve
Team Tittiecoin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is positive move to save the xxxoin and also very very good news for those who have lot of coins for so long.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@TTC dev

Smart move.  Good news. Smiley
It's a lifestyle

We are have made contact with Bittrex and are awaiting their reply.

Rest assured that we will work very hard to get our new communities coins back!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
glad to see it back alive. Now lets see if the old owners are willing to dump some coins  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: