Pages:
Author

Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017 - page 7. (Read 25572 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
development sounds great, thx
Activity: 901
Merit: 501
It's a lifestyle
Hi All,

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, we are all ready to go and XxXcoin development is underway,

Cryptsy needs to upgrade from github, ticket raised and contact made via BitcoinTalk (For good measure)
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin

This update is for windows wallets and the boostrap is for cryptsy and everyone else that needs to start fresh, please unzip it into the same folder where your wallet.dat file is.

Mac wallet update in development.

Go here to see all files
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/tag/V2.1

Go here to download the V2.1 wallet (Do not forget to close your wallet and delete the old xxxcoin-qt.exe before downloading and starting V2.1)
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases/download/V2.1/xxxcoin-qt-2.1.zip

Please make sure you do not delete wallet.dat files!!

This update will fix any syncing issues as well as the blow error where coins do not show up

As you can see the BlockExplorer is purring away nicely

But wait... There's more.

We recently released a platform called Steak Cloud http://steakcloud.com Steak Cloud essentially is a platform that is able to raise the value of all coins that are added as a supported payout coin by the platform. Not only does Steak Cloud raise altcoin value, it also makes POS like XXXcoin minable so this is a very exciting time for XxXcoins evolutionary life cycle. All you need to do is look at what Steak Cloud managed to do for Apexcoin from the 12th September to 25th September to get a feel for what we plan to do with XxXcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.2280

How will this work during the Cryptsy update you ask?

We will buy on Cryptsy and then pay users from an external wallet so there will be no delay in paying miners in XxXcoin

We are very excited to be moving XxXcoin forward an hope you are to.

It would be great to have community support on this and start to see the community showing some Love on Bitcoin Talk

Regards

Ricky
It's a lifestyle
i have wallet 2.0 but when loading blockchain it stop at 473142

I'm looking into this right now.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i have wallet 2.0 but when loading blockchain it stop at 473142
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looking forward to seeing the exciting news - this coin needs a boost!!  Smiley

Since the community stepped in, there should definitely be something to it! But it is rather hard to deal with something slowly dying off... but lets not rush things maybe it will work itself

There has been little to no input apart from a couple of people. The work we are doing is based on a minimal stake in XxXcoin itself, with that said we will make sure that those who have been actively supporting our work and those who are actively looking out for XxXcoin and not just their own profit will be rewarded and are made aware of where things are moving.

I can confidently say that our intentions far out-way short term profit and this will be apparent sooner or later.

Thank you for the update and your continued dedication to the XxXCoin project. As always, it's greatly appreciated.
It's a lifestyle

Since the community stepped in, there should definitely be something to it! But it is rather hard to deal with something slowly dying off... but lets not rush things maybe it will work itself

There has been little to no input apart from a couple of people. The work we are doing is based on a minimal stake in XxXcoin itself, with that said we will make sure that those who have been actively supporting our work and those who are actively looking out for XxXcoin and not just their own profit will be rewarded and are made aware of where things are moving.

I can confidently say that our intentions far out-way short term profit and this will be apparent sooner or later.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
It's a lifestyle
Hello community,

We now have a New BlockExplorer for XxXcoin

http://blockexperts.com/xxx

This will give you all an idea of what block your wallet should be on in order for you to be on the correct chain!

Things are moving along well now and I will be releasing some more exciting news shortly!

Stay tuned... The show has not even started yet!

Regards

Team XxX - Team TTC
It's a lifestyle
Hi Community,

I have just added the Mac v2 wallet to the GitHub releases section for download.
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases

I have not managed to get a response from Shazzy and am sure he is more than likely busy so we have a new BlockExplorer on the way.

Updates will follow.

Regards

Team XXX - Team TTC

How to find your Appdata folder for xxxcoin on a Mac

The path should be "~/Library/App Support/xxxecoin
Unzip the downloaded bootstrap file and move it into the "xxxcoin" directory found "~/Library/App Support/xxxecoin
make sure you delete everything in that folder apart from your wallet.dat file

Once you launch the qt it will not show the wallet until the bootstrap has finished building the blockchain.
It's a lifestyle
Hi Community,

I have just added the Mac v2 wallet to the GitHub releases section for download.
https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin/releases

I have not managed to get a response from Shazzy and am sure he is more than likely busy so we have a new BlockExplorer on the way.

Updates will follow.

Regards

Team XXX - Team TTC
It's a lifestyle
Block explorer don't open

The BlockExplorer has been down for a few days since Shazy updated the daemon but I have sent him an email-
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Block explorer don't open
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
sorry, I dont have a MAC but its great to see there is development :-)
It's a lifestyle
Any feedback on the new Mac wallet for XXX?
It's a lifestyle
Hello Guys,

I'm very happy to announce that the Mac wallet for XXXCoin is now ready to download.
We've been a bit quiet but that does not mean we have not been busy.
Please go to page 1 of this thread to download the mac wallet from there.
We will be adding the mac wallet to GitHub soon for those who prefer to download from there.
The BlockExplorer has been down for a few days since Shazy updated the daemon but I have sent him an email-
so I am sure he will get it going soon.

We have more on the way soon so please hang in there!

Regards

TEAM XXX - Team TTC
It's a lifestyle
is it the correct source because while compiling daemon im getting below error

github= https://github.com/devxxxcoin/xxxcoin

error:
Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~/xxxcoin/src $ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option \u2018-msse2\u2019
makefile.unix:159: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1
pi@raspberrypi ~/xxxcoin/src $

Also, in order to move past the above error create a file called "obj" in src and then recompile... I have installed this daemon 5 times and it compiles fine every time.

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

obj directory is already in the src; i tried to create a separate file obj in src but still same error. it seems that compiler wont able to create alert.o or any file in obj directory. any advise
sorry for the lack of my knowledge of linux

Make sure the permissions for obj are set to drwxr-xr-x to do this run this without the quotes "sudo chmod 777 xxxcoin/src/obj"

Also make sure you have the correct path specified to your obj folder

I would recommend running this to build, again without the quotes  "make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1"

Let me know how that goes.

If you still have issues then you are probably missing some dependencies, I will send you a couple of links to help you along if you still get stuck after this.

yes i guess i need those links pls bcoz its same error like before. when i created empty alert.o in obj folder it passed and stuck to the next file version.o
permissions were already set to 0777.
FYI im currently having 15 daemons on various Rpi but never came across this prob

It happens Smiley

Install this "aptitude install  miniupnpc libminiupnpc-dev"

And try the build again... XXX is built on some outdated versions.

Let me know how that goes and we take it from there.

remove -msse2 from makefile.unix line 96 and compiling will start, i dont know how and what is the purpose of it but someone pointed it out and fixed few pending issues for me.

sharing it might it will help someone else

Ah great, you're a legend!

Happy that you are now up and running!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

error:
Code:
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src -I/home/pi/xxxcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp

Also, in order to move past the above error create a file called "obj" in src and then recompile... I have installed this daemon 5 times and it compiles fine every time.

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

obj directory is already in the src; i tried to create a separate file obj in src but still same error. it seems that compiler wont able to create alert.o or any file in obj directory. any advise

Make sure the permissions for obj are set to drwxr-xr-x to do this run this without the quotes "sudo chmod 777 xxxcoin/src/obj"

I would recommend running this to build, again without the quotes  "make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=1 USE_QRCODE=1 USE_IPV6=1"

If you still have issues then you are probably missing some dependencies, I will send you a couple of links to help you along if you still get stuck after this.

yes i guess i need those links pls bcoz its same error like before. when i created empty alert.o in obj folder it passed and stuck to the next file version.o
FYI im currently having 15 daemons on various Rpi but never came across this prob

It happens Smiley

remove -msse2 from makefile.unix line 96 and compiling will start, i dont know how and what is the purpose of it but someone pointed it out and fixed few pending issues for me.

sharing it might it will help someone else
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

It happens Smiley

chief u r gr8 but it seems its not working on my system i have ro move on. thanks for your help
It's a lifestyle

error:
Code:

Regards
Team XXX - Team TTC

It happens Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: