Pages:
Author

Topic: Official XXXCoin Thread - Currenctly Under Development 27-June-2017 - page 4. (Read 25572 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Did you have any luck submitting XXX to Novaexchange?

I'm working on it. I have to fill this form and I'm strugeling to get all the data:

Name
   The full name of the coin.

Short
   Short acronym for the coin, ex BTC, LTC or ESP.

Algo
   Algorithm used to mine the coin ex, PoW/Scrypt, PoW/Sha256, Hybrid or pure PoS

Coin supply
   Coins already mined, and available for trade at listing

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height
   How many blocks has been mined

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread
   Bitcointalk, cryptocointalk etc...

Website
   Your coins website

Source code
   Link to public available source code on github or bitbucket

Link to wallet
   Link to where to download ready to use wallets for Windows, Mac or Linux

If you can maybe help, it would be much faster. Thx
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Did you have any luck submitting XXX to Novaexchange?
LIMITED SALE

I am offering up up to 70,000 XXXCoins, these limited amounts will be available on Coinexchange.io for between 2,000 and 3,000 sats.
There are approximately 10,000 for sale just now, I will load up another 10,000 once these are sold.
Cheers

p.s. i will pay to add xxx to yobit and pay for a node at cryptoid once all 70,000 are sold, cheers.
Independent Foundation

12 people to establish a foundation - 0.02 BTC each per year

VanityWallets2015 (confirmed) - 0.02 BTC
Happpyier (confirmed) - 0.02 BTC

Members

100+ members all to donate 0.01 BTC and become XXX members
(includes voting rights plus future benefits)

You can count me into foundation 0.02BTC. And I will also try to put XXX to novaexchange in next days... OK!?

I have changed my mind... I will throw 0.0666 BTC into foundation    Grin         

Accepted Smiley
Independent Foundation

Members

You can count me into foundation 0.02BTC. And I will also try to put XXX to novaexchange in next days... OK!?

I have changed my mind... I will throw 0.0666 BTC into foundation    Grin         

Maybe we can make ICO as this is a very popular thing in last weeks  Grin
Independent Foundation

Members

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Woops sorry I meant .02  Grin
Independent Foundation

Simple858 (confirmed) - 0.0666 BTC (wow!)

Members

I am willing to become a member I can support with .1

Great thanks! Do you mean 0.1 or 0.01!?

If anyone wants to sponsor XXX posts aswell please let me know, we can set up new social media or hopefully just get existing XXX stuff provide to us. Need to look at around 0.75 BTC for sponsorship to help us make our 2 BTC target for adding to all exchanges. Thanks.
I am willing to become a member I can support with .1

And another thing:

I have to pay for listing!?

Pay listing with  0.012 BTC or 0.20 BTC (This option will bypass voting and get direct listing).

I'm willing to pay if I get some XXX for paying for listing!? I had some on cryptsy (long time ago in a far far galaxy) but I lost all (almost 100k)

How long will the coin be listed for, I think Yobit is 0.1 BTC

I have offered to help coinexchange.io add more XXX to their exchange but they declined just now, their trade price is between 550 and 1950 sats.

I've emailed Tittlecoin Dev to get back to me about us "taking over" the coin, I am keen to get a new website up and contact adult industry investors to help us get XXX across all main exchanges, it should only need around 1 - 2 BTC so if we can get 10 businesses to give us $1,000 that would be sufficient, but we need a long term working group for that.

Happy to take the lead of the project, can we start to establish a working group plus members, if we can get 100+ people all to contribute 0.01 BTC then I think we can start to look seriously at this thing moving forwards, if I can get some packages together with some adult industry people, maybe we can get some benefits for members somehow.

Independent Foundation

I will happily pay 0.02 BTC and become a member of the XXX foundation.
Let's get another 11 people to establish a foundation.

Members

Let's get around 100+ members all to donate 0.01 BTC and become XXX members (voting rights) plus future benefits *

* It is likely that once XXX is supported by all major exchanges XXX donations to each member would ensure that the 0.01 BTC should be easily earned back.

What do you think??
Yeah what can we do about that? any suggestions?

No idea, price is good on coinmarket, xxx was on cryptsy, im not sure if it was on bittrex.
Maybe try and get BTER, Bittrex, Yobit and C-cex to list it?

XXXCoin is the only viable commercial alternative to Titcoin - it would be advisable to get some sort of team together to look into developing XXXCoin with genuine adult content and adult partners. Just a suggestion. E.g. crowdfund some proper adult industry investors?

Hopefully the tittiecoin team connect with us to get this one moving on, tittiecoin is sitting at 1 sat because its high coin count, XXX is currently between 1950 and 550 at coinmarket, i think if we were on bittrex we could easily achieve 3,000 - 4,000 sats each, maybe more.

If we can get maybe 20 - 25 adult industry people to invest we should be able to get XXX listed on exchanges and take it forwards.

Yobit only costs 0.1 BTC i think, depending on the list price I would be prepared to contribute.

What about Cryptopia - how much to get listed on there?

I am happy to develop a website for XXXcoin if the tittiecoin team redirect the URL to my webhost.

Good idea.. Maybe we should list it to Novaexchange to...  https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Is anyone a member of Novaexchange, can you put in a request to add the coin please so we can get some votes on it.

I can, but please help filling out the form:

Fill this form to add your coin to the list so others can vote your coin.

Name

Short

Algo

Coin supply

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread

Website
   Your coins website

Source code

Link to wallet

And another thing:

I have to pay for listing!?

Pay listing with  0.012 BTC or 0.20 BTC (This option will bypass voting and get direct listing).

I'm willing to pay if I get some XXX for paying for listing!? I had some on cryptsy (long time ago in a far far galaxy) but I lost all (almost 100k)

No idea, price is good on coinmarket, xxx was on cryptsy, im not sure if it was on bittrex.

XXXCoin is the only viable commercial alternative to Titcoin - it would be advisable to get some sort of team together to look into developing XXXCoin with genuine adult content and adult partners. Just a suggestion. E.g. crowdfund some proper adult industry investors?

Hopefully the tittiecoin team connect with us to get this one moving on, tittiecoin is sitting at 1 sat because its high coin count, XXX is currently between 1950 and 550 at coinmarket, i think if we were on bittrex we could easily achieve 3,000 - 4,000 sats each, maybe more.

If we can get maybe 20 - 25 adult industry people to invest we should be able to get XXX listed on exchanges and take it forwards.

Yobit only costs 0.1 BTC i think, depending on the list price I would be prepared to contribute.

I am happy to develop a website for XXXcoin if the tittiecoin team redirect the URL to my webhost.

Good idea.. Maybe we should list it to Novaexchange to...  https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Is anyone a member of Novaexchange, can you put in a request to add the coin please so we can get some votes on it.

I can, but please help filling out the form:

Fill this form to add your coin to the list so others can vote your coin.

Name

Short

Algo

Coin supply

Coin cap
   Total supply of coins

Premine
   Coins in premine, if any

Current height

RPC port (default)

P2P port (default)

ANN thread

Website
   Your coins website

Source code

Link to wallet

Let me know what you want to do with the website because I can help out. I excel in JavaScript and Beyond  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: