Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL]ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
$ 90.00   Bitcoin   Publisher Balance   Dec-01-18   -NA-   Pending
When will the payment - you can specifically say? Does Leonidos640 really write the truth? Are you a scam  Huh
I don’t think that the scammers)))) if they wouldn’t have paid at all and would close)) Just have to - said the payment on Monday - means and paid on Monday and not to pull the cat by the tail)))  Grin
When will the payment - you can specifically say? Does Leonidos640 really write the truth? Are you a scam  Huh
Maybe he bought large amount of bitcoin when the price is 20k USD per bitcoin and is now waiting for bitcoin to go up to 20k USD again before he could make payment?
So you can wait a few years))) Shocked
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Maybe he bought large amount of bitcoin when the price is 20k USD per bitcoin and is now waiting for bitcoin to go up to 20k USD again before he could make payment?

He just increased the withdrawal amount to $50 xD .
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
When are you going to pay??? Last week said that payments every-Monday and Friday-last week payments were not! There were no payments this Monday!!!! Just promises!!! I understand that can arise complexity with pay-but not need to feed promises-promised made!!!We each can be a problem from this no one is immune - but you have to have a conscience - you want to stretch the payments for a whole year? monthly payments? Our Publishers also have their own needs and we depend on advertising companies-you do not pay, we also hold not payments-and this is not good for our business!!!!!! In our business the main reputation!!!!
Activity: 435
It's been 27 days since we requested our payment and we still don't have it.

We are sorry for any trouble created.

New payments will be sent on Monday/tuesday, your requested payment will be sent on that day.

We will be glad if you can stick with us until the situatian is fully resolved.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Community Manager of GameX
It's been 27 days since we requested our payment and we still don't have it.
We have some delay in payments who will be covered in the first 2 weeks of 2019.
Payments are sent every day to our publishers.

I still have a "pending" payment from december and we will be in february in 3 days. I'm unsure to get paid one day.
I have created an account sent my site ifaucet.us, but is inactive also send ptcbits.com, is not the account active any reason why my sites are rejected or my accounts are not active?

ifaucet.us 122k alexa
ptcbits.com alexa 450K

Hello,

Please email us your username.
Activity: 249
Merit: 22
CRYPTO.NET.PE
We have some delay in payments who will be covered in the first 2 weeks of 2019.

I still have a "pending" payment from december and we will be in february in 3 days. I'm unsure to get paid one day.
I have created an account sent my site ifaucet.us, but is inactive also send ptcbits.com, is not the account active any reason why my sites are rejected or my accounts are not active?

ifaucet.us 122k alexa
ptcbits.com alexa 450K
Hello,

Updates:
@$1.5k worth of payments were sent today. More payments will come soon.

Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 34

Hi. It seems we are struggling to escape from this bankrupt. We already officially announce the situation via email. The reason is insufficient funds to pay our publishers. Payments will be sent as soon as we can, we will always update from now on with the situation and all the payment made.

Please try to stick with us until we get off this ugly situation.
Ok, thanks for the update.

Hi. It seems we are struggling to escape from this bankrupt. We already officially announce the situation via email. The reason is insufficient funds to pay our publishers. Payments will be sent as soon as we can, we will always update from now on with the situation and all the payment made.

Please try to stick with us until we get off this ugly situation.

Hi,

Chainads network is going well you do not have to worry about. We have some delay in payments who will be covered in the first 2 weeks of 2019.

Payments are sent every day to our publishers. Advertisers are always present and many more to come. CPC, CPM and POP ads are available with big campaigns!

The reason for this delay was BTC drop to half, as we have our system in USD this situation give us little financial problems. We have changed the way how we kept our funds to not happen this again and suffer when bitcoin price goes down so much.

We are here for a long time guys! Wink Cheers!
Is this still paying?
Activity: 14
Hello dear admins! I can’t wait for the payments .... Is everything all right? And then I'm worried. Thank.
$ 80.00   Bitcoin   Publisher Balance   Nov-21-18 05:37:39 PM   -NA-   Pending
I have created an account and verified my email.
But, after the login I have this error message:
Your Account Is Inactive    X

Publisher accounts have to be reviewed before activation.

Hello admin My payment pending from November 20 is hanging !!

Please my send

We have a little delay in payments due to BTC drop, everything will be back to normal soon. Today we will send some payments.
Activity: 23
Hello admin My payment pending from November 20 is hanging !!

Please my send
Merit: 6
I have created an account and verified my email.
But, after the login I have this error message:
Your Account Is Inactive    X
Pages:
Jump to: