Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL]ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network - page 5. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 10
site rejected ,
can u please review http://deadsats.com  again ? site has been completely changed after last review

Hello,

Did you check our publisher terms and conditions? Please check them. Have a good day!
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
site rejected ,
can u please review http://deadsats.com  again ? site has been completely changed after last review
foxads is down

Foxads is not part of Chainads anymore. They does not respect the partership with us.

dont recommend sites then
fking scammers

No one knows what plans have some peoples on their mind.

For any other problem related to ChainAds.io network do not hesitate to contact us!
foxads is down

Foxads is not part of Chainads anymore. They does not respect the partership with us.

dont recommend sites then
fking scammers
Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

When i remove your ad code the page comes back alive.
Hope I can get it resolved.
Have good day ahead Smiley

having the same problem

Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

changing async is not solving this issue

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine

And for chainads

you sure it wont cause any trouble in keeping tracks of hits ?

If I understand your question, no it wont. That attribute only makes the order how the ads are loaded.

having the same problem

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

changing async is not solving this issue

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine

And for chainads

you sure it wont cause any trouble in keeping tracks of hits ?
SO you wanna get advertisers and publishers. what hope can you give us that chainads will not sold like potioncoin or drinkbtc.

Both potioncoin and drinkbtc is now closed and i can see you say in those thread like am only developer.

I am the developers of many established and new products, it is not my fault guys if the owner of it close the website.

Please do not confuse a product developed by me for a client and a registered business.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or at [email protected]

Both those site were run by you for few months only then you sold, so am correcting your words

you developed potioncoin the run the site after a period you sold it. then same happened with drinkbtc which you launched after potioncoin.
so don't say you developed them for others, you just sold your sites to others after running it for few months.

Why shouldn't i assume the same scenario with chainads

I did not run them. I post the thread by myself and give support as as part of my deal with the client. Both products was unique and to run them you need to learn the platform, offer training for client.

All of them had huge admin backend not like a crap faucet script you can find on the internet. Even potioncoin was not managed by me from the start. My job was only to offer support until the owner learn the platform and know HOW to respond to a user problem.

To finish this 'issue'.

Products developed by me has nothing to do with a business owned and registered.

It is your decision if you want to stick with us or not.

Even that your concern is caused that those faucets was closed. Businesses are sold everyday, so...

I have to stop this discussion here.

This thread is created to give public support for Chainads.io not to discuss such things unrelated with this thread. If you need to know more please contact me in private.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
SO you wanna get advertisers and publishers. what hope can you give us that chainads will not sold like potioncoin or drinkbtc.

Both potioncoin and drinkbtc is now closed and i can see you say in those thread like am only developer.

I am the developers of many established and new products, it is not my fault guys if the owner of it close the website.

Please do not confuse a product developed by me for a client and a registered business.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or at [email protected]

Both those site were run by you for few months only then you sold, so am correcting your words

you developed potioncoin the run the site after a period you sold it. then same happened with drinkbtc which you launched after potioncoin.
so don't say you developed them for others, you just sold your sites to others after running it for few months.

Why shouldn't i assume the same scenario with chainads

Chainads.io is a registered business and right now in the process to register the Chainads name as our registered trademark.

Potioncoin, Drinkbtc was developed by me for clients. Not to be owned by me from the first time.

Chainads is not intended to be sold now or in the future. As we have 4 employes right now,  with many plans for the future, I can guarantee that Chainads will stay on the market for long time. All the payments was made in time with no delays. We have paid over $50.000 to our publishers in just 3 months.

So, we are growing. This is why we have to exclude some websites and keep only those with quality traffic.

Right now we work more on contract basis rather than network share. Which is way profitable for a publisher with established and quality crypto related website.

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

foxads is down

foxads is down
Hello,

We have updated our publishers terms and conditions, please check them https://chainads.io/index.php?page=index/terms

Chainads platform is growing in front of our eyes. New improves will come soon! Stay close!
Hello guys,

We are working to improve your experience with us, you may notice some irregularities on your stats and balance, soon we will finish the update and everything will work normally. Cheers!
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
aha. ok.
thanks.

Edit:

Thank you for accepting. the UI is nice and easy. is there a way to turn off that chat thing to pop up, with annoying sound, every new page?
hi,

--Signed up. clicked link in verify email. received another email that says:

Hi , Thank you for confirming your email.

Your registration has been successfully completed.

Regards
ChainAds.io Team

--I try to log in and get this in red:

Your Account Is Inactive    X

--??

Hello, publisher accounts need to be reviewed and activated by our publishers manager.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
hi,

--Signed up. clicked link in verify email. received another email that says:

Hi , Thank you for confirming your email.

Your registration has been successfully completed.

Regards
ChainAds.io Team

--I try to log in and get this in red:

Your Account Is Inactive    X

--??
Hi,

Your advertiser account was activated!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
are here any news of advertisers int his network ......?
Last time i chekcet there was only selfads now advertisings showing ?
But i just saw mind. depost is 5 $ thats great i will start a campain on your network as far as you can aktivate my account for advertising XD
Code:
 Your advertiser account is inactive    

kind regards

regards

Hello,

We do have advertisers. All campaigns are keyword or country targeted, it only depends on your traffic source and quality.

ok but my main question was if you can aktivate my accountfor advertising so i can start a campain XD
But my page has much german traffic and also world wide and got not much views last check....but will try again Wink

kind regards
are here any news of advertisers int his network ......?
Last time i chekcet there was only selfads now advertisings showing ?
But i just saw mind. depost is 5 $ thats great i will start a campain on your network as far as you can aktivate my account for advertising XD
Code:
 Your advertiser account is inactive    

kind regards

regards

Hello,

We do have advertisers. All campaigns are keyword or country targeted, it only depends on your traffic source and quality.
Pages:
Jump to: