Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL]ChainAds.io - Crypto Advertising Network - page 6. (Read 2744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
are here any news of advertisers int his network ......?
Last time i chekcet there was only selfads now advertisings showing ?
But i just saw mind. depost is 5 $ thats great i will start a campain on your network as far as you can aktivate my account for advertising XD
Code:
 Your advertiser account is inactive    

kind regards

regards
Activity: 435
Merit: 10
Chainads is currently down, any news about it? Regards

Hy,

We are working to fix this right now, thank you!
Activity: 798
Chainads is currently down, any news about it? Regards
hey! i have just started using your network, i know that getting a good fillrate is hard and especially low quality traffic will be hard to monetize.

but i would like to reguest a feature: backup codes!

if there are currently no ads to fill the space it would be nice to be able to declare a backup  code (other ad networks, or even simple ref banners) as this would otherwhise simply be lost revenue. so far i am satisfied by the cpm/cpc rates, but i am struggling to find ad networks that are showing ads on all of the main banner formats, so this feature would be a godsent.

thanks for reading Smiley

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!

We will add referral/affliate banners in the next week.

Do not worry about advertisers, they are setting up their campaigns right now!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
hey! i have just started using your network, i know that getting a good fillrate is hard and especially low quality traffic will be hard to monetize.

but i would like to reguest a feature: backup codes!

if there are currently no ads to fill the space it would be nice to be able to declare a backup  code (other ad networks, or even simple ref banners) as this would otherwhise simply be lost revenue. so far i am satisfied by the cpm/cpc rates, but i am struggling to find ad networks that are showing ads on all of the main banner formats, so this feature would be a godsent.

thanks for reading Smiley
Withdrawal fee is way too high.
You don't need 50k satoshi to send a single payment.
Would be good if you can reduce the fee.

Hello,

As we are using CoinPayments as payments processor, they take 50k tx fee to send payments.

We are looking for an alternative but until then we have to stick with them.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Withdrawal fee is way too high.
You don't need 50k satoshi to send a single payment.
Would be good if you can reduce the fee.
We have approved a withdrawal requested by you from your account.
The details are given below.
Withdrawal Mode : Bitcoin
Amount : $ 25.00
Withdrawal From :Publisher Balance

Withdrawal fee: 0.00050000 BTC

BTC sent: 0.00341351 BTC

Thanks

Good luck

Thank you for posting payment proof!
Activity: 23
Amount : $ 25.00

BTC sent: 0.00341351 BTC

Thanks

Good luck
whats wrong there are no advertismens displaying last days ?
I made i first days easy 20$ but now iam stucking .....are there no advertismens running currently ?
Hello,

Do you own a crypto related website? Come and join us!

P.S No faucets
and i you dont want faucets you should not advertise your network in this forum section (micro earnings) use any other section would bring you other pages than faucets.....

regards

Hello,

There are few advertisers with strict targeting filters. More are coming soon!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
whats wrong there are no advertismens displaying last days ?
I made i first days easy 20$ but now iam stucking .....are there no advertismens running currently ?

Hello,

P.S No faucets
and i you dont want faucets you should not advertise your network in this forum section (micro earnings) use any other section would bring you other pages than faucets.....

regards
Hello,

P.S No faucets
Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

When i remove your ad code the page comes back alive.
Hope I can get it resolved.
Have good day ahead Smiley

having the same problem

Hello, I am having problem inserting your code, This have results in a very bad CTR on my side.

Can you help me out? When I enter ad code on a page it collapse all the text and just display the banner from another ad network Smiley The network is Bitcoadz it is coming in conflict with is Bitcoadz

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

changing async is not solving this issue

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine

And for chainads

Hy,

You can solve the problem making this change.
Activity: 89

having the same problem

Hello,

It can be in conflict with bitcoadz but also with something else from your code. Many websites use chainads and bitcoads with no problem.

Pleasy try to change the code from async false to true on our network or bitcoadz.

Hello,

I believe it is in conflict something else from your code. Other websites works just fine with ad codes from both networks.

Remove asynchronous from both code your site & ads should work fine

And for chainads

having the same problem

Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

having the same problem

Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 211

Activity: 798
Amount : $ 179.50

BTC sent: 0.02781139 BTC

Thank you!
Hello,

Is your website crypto related and have quality traffic? Come and join us!
Pages:
Jump to: