Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 21. (Read 29384 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
1. Translation and Local Community management Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18875031
2. btc address: 16W2sCu39MMeXmruBE6nfHCa8RgAc9e8fv
thanks
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi Jamalaezaz,  created a high quality video review, submitted it over media form.
BTC Address:   14HeVT6gUU3XX8FHbeWrFmAvyjGMfNEWfG
Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Btc addy : 1C5WwzWzJKzDTxZxDYZSjkXN7rvfKjMqWi
Bounty participants : Twitter campaign

Hi, jamalaezaz.

How much we got for the social bounty campaign ? Since the bounty is paused in the middle, i would like to know the rates for each participants.

Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Announcement:

All Participants. kindly post your BTC Address here in This Thread. Siganture and Blog and Media Participants Just post BTC Address with using same forum account..

and Translators must include links of their translations and whitepaper links.

Note: Signature campaign will be paid on 10th or 11th of June. at the end of 5th week. other bounties will be paid in 7th june.

Is the twitter campaign still ongoing? Have lost the track of the campaign.
Actually the social media campaign including twitter is no longer active. They stop twitter campaign and opening member who have facebook account with payment $100 but i do not hear any participant who have joined in the facebook campaign.

we did not started that program yet.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Actually the social media campaign including twitter is no longer active. They stop twitter campaign and opening member who have facebook account with payment $100 but i do not hear any participant who have joined in the facebook campaign.

Thanks for letting me know, hope they jumpstart their twitter campaign.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

WAIT FOR PAYMENT 7 June here is my bitcoin address

13oFTHPCaZjKsdciotQD2Uh83jPJQCoL55
Why have to posts for week 3 not been counted? Also, could someone please explain what we are supposed to do to get payment.
@jamalaezaz has assured to pay on the 7th : https://onegram.slack.com/archives/C59B2PPSS/p1496489107260217
He has also assured he will start collecting the BTC wallet today or tomorrow : https://onegram.slack.com/archives/C59B2PPSS/p1496490690327970
And has he said something about translation offers? I was interested in translating the whitepaper to spanish but OP hasn't replied
Activity: 308

Why have to posts for week 3 not been counted? Also, could someone please explain what we are supposed to do to get payment.
@jamalaezaz has assured to pay on the 7th : https://onegram.slack.com/archives/C59B2PPSS/p1496489107260217
He has also assured he will start collecting the BTC wallet today or tomorrow : https://onegram.slack.com/archives/C59B2PPSS/p1496490690327970
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Activity: 812
Merit: 501

Activity: 308
Is there any communication Gap between the campaign managers and the promoters of onegram? Here is a screenshot from onegram slack

and here is the direct link to it: https://onegram.slack.com/archives/C59B2PPSS/p1496143640312445

@jamalaezaz @smartiphone have not yet informed us of this development and how do we raise the invoice? This is the fourth week of the signature campaign running but the third weeks details are not yet updated.

Please update the spreadsheet and let us know how we send the BTC address for our payment which we are supposedly to receive on the 7th?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
thank you very much for your champaign.
but sorry,i withdraw from this champaign.
and wish you all the best
Activity: 322
are we only allowed up to a maximum of 10 posts per week  Huh
if that's the case will withdraw my application..
No you are allowed to post as many times as you want. However, only ten of your posts will be paid for. The others won't be paid.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
are we only allowed up to a maximum of 10 posts per week  Huh
if that's the case will withdraw my application..
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Good Day OP. I just want to tell you that I want to resign in this signature campaign. I wish I could still get my payments for the past weeks. I am also hoping to be part of your activities in the future. Thank you for this opportunity.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Signature Campaign Sheet Updated.
Friends if you want to join you must add the signature first. first thing we look is signature code. if you have that 90% chance that you'll be accepted.
Unfortunately didn't see any update till now. Remain same, as the last week post counting. I'm expecting the update with third week post counting.
Hope soon we will hear something good news.
Activity: 322
after they shutdown socmed, i though this campaign is bullshit, some who post 16 counted 5, and now they decrease the pay rate because of btc price...you want to make a sucessfull project or just want to take eth from people ? inconsistent rate for bounty will give you a bad score for business..
If only 5 out of 16 posts were counted, it was most likely because the posts were shit. I don't post that well and all my posts got accepted the last week. Also, they haven't changed the rates. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about so please stop writing on this thread.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I don't have an appropriate website or blog, but I could write articles, blog posts or anything else that you may need. Thanks and best of luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Why has not blog spreadsheet campaign been updated dev? How to know who is received or not ?
Pages:
Jump to: