Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 22. (Read 29384 times)

copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
i'd like to translate the whitepaper to Spanish if possible. I'm native so the level quality will be no problem  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Signature Campaign Sheet Updated.
Friends if you want to join you must add the signature first. first thing we look is signature code. if you have that 90% chance that you'll be accepted.
I can only see the last weeks update till the second week. Seems you need to update the third week as we are on the fourth week I believe.
I think he will be updating it with the 3rd week posts very soon. Should be in the next 12-24 hours. We just have to be patient and see when it happens.
Activity: 308
Friends if you want to join you must add the signature first. first thing we look is signature code. if you have that 90% chance that you'll be accepted.
I can only see the last weeks update till the second week. Seems you need to update the third week as we are on the fourth week I believe.
Activity: 798
homt.net
Please add me in the upcoming facebook social campaign http://facebook.com/hiddencash  I have joined the slack group
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
I would like to join your signature campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
I would like to apply for the german translation, I dropped you a PM, please let me know if you let me do this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Bounty sosmed is closed?
Yes. The social media campaign is now closed. I don't know how many times people have to say this to get it to others. I think there has been at least 10 posts regarding the topic. Just read the rest of the thread instead of continuously asking the same question. You will be paid for whatever you have done so far. Check the spreadsheet for more information.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Bounty sosmed is closed?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Is this campaign still available? If yes, can I do a video review about your site? Or if it's an article or blog review, can I do it by guest posting on other cryptocurrency-related blogs instead? Like I'm a guest author?

Let me know. Thanks!
Yes. it is open. you can do both.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Is this campaign still available? If yes, can I do a video review about your site? Or if it's an article or blog review, can I do it by guest posting on other cryptocurrency-related blogs instead? Like I'm a guest author?

Let me know. Thanks!
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i want to participate bounty video campaign
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
hy what happened about the facebook campaign are you done with it ?

OP said it has been closed and that he will pay up for job done on the social media at the end of all Onegram campaigns here.
Activity: 168
hy what happened about the facebook campaign are you done with it ?
Activity: 532
1st of May
I have submited blog review, would you please approve, I write in Indonesia Language becuase there are many moslems in Indonesia. I know that many Indonesians don't speak and read English. I hope that my blog review in Bahasa Indonesia will help spread the news about onegram to moslems in Indonesia.

I like your style in expressing your opinion, success ya make submission hopefully quickly accepted by dev
Activity: 430
Hi Op, please update signature campaign spreadsheet.
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
after they shutdown socmed, i though this campaign is bullshit, some who post 16 counted 5, and now they decrease the pay rate because of btc price...you want to make a sucessfull project or just want to take eth from people ? inconsistent rate for bounty will give you a bad score for business..
Activity: 448
Update:

1:
Payout Rates have been Changed due to Increase of BTC price.  
(they can be changed in future as well) For Signature Campaign this price change will apply from 3rd week

2:
A new rule will apply for signature campaign from now:
10: User should try to cover whole forum More than 3 Posts in same board will not be counted, Same applies in Local Section.

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

Clarification needed.
Is posting in child board calculated to be for the main board only?
Example: Marketplace is the main board and Goods, Services, Currency Exchange, Service Announcements, etc. are child boards. Will only three posts per main board like Marketplace, Trading Discussion will be counted or three posts in child boards will also be counted?

child boards are seperate boards. to posts in these boards will be counted .

i think you should cleaR this to everyone.
i think you are not referring to same boards but rather on same THREADS. am i correct?
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Hey, what about Facebook campaign, still available?
they close social meadia bounty
Activity: 378
Update:

1:
Payout Rates have been Changed due to Increase of BTC price.  
(they can be changed in future as well) For Signature Campaign this price change will apply from 3rd week

2:
A new rule will apply for signature campaign from now:
10: User should try to cover whole forum More than 3 Posts in same board will not be counted, Same applies in Local Section.

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

Clarification needed.
Is posting in child board calculated to be for the main board only?
Example: Marketplace is the main board and Goods, Services, Currency Exchange, Service Announcements, etc. are child boards. Will only three posts per main board like Marketplace, Trading Discussion will be counted or three posts in child boards will also be counted?

child boards are seperate boards. to posts in these boards will be counted .

Can you reply to my post or messages also? thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: