Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 23. (Read 29400 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Update:

1:
Payout Rates have been Changed due to Increase of BTC price.  
(they can be changed in future as well) For Signature Campaign this price change will apply from 3rd week

2:
A new rule will apply for signature campaign from now:
10: User should try to cover whole forum More than 3 Posts in same board will not be counted, Same applies in Local Section.

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

Clarification needed.
Is posting in child board calculated to be for the main board only?
Example: Marketplace is the main board and Goods, Services, Currency Exchange, Service Announcements, etc. are child boards. Will only three posts per main board like Marketplace, Trading Discussion will be counted or three posts in child boards will also be counted?

child boards are seperate boards. to posts in these boards will be counted .
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Good day campaign manager, I would like to inform you that I will be leaving your campaign and would kindly appreciate if you could remove me from the spreadsheet. Thanks, wishing your campaign all the best.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
My Account Ranked-up!  Grin
I have changed my Signature to Full Member format
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey, what about Facebook campaign, still available?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Update:

1:
(they can be changed in future as well) For Signature Campaign this price change will apply from 3rd week

2:
10: User should try to cover whole forum More than 3 Posts in same board will not be counted, Same applies in Local Section.

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

Clarification needed.
Is posting in child board calculated to be for the main board only?
Example: Marketplace is the main board and Goods, Services, Currency Exchange, Service Announcements, etc. are child boards. Will only three posts per main board like Marketplace, Trading Discussion will be counted or three posts in child boards will also be counted?
Activity: 37
Can I please reserve Spanish translation?
Activity: 16
I want to reserve Chinese translation of ANN thread, whitepaper and website, I can also create a video in English.
Activity: 378
I created 16 eligible posts in the signature campaign and you only count 5 posts, why is that?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I have submited blog review, would you please approve, I write in Indonesia Language becuase there are many moslems in Indonesia. I know that many Indonesians don't speak and read English. I hope that my blog review in Bahasa Indonesia will help spread the news about onegram to moslems in Indonesia.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
quoting in new page.
Update:

1:

2:

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

OP, when are we getting paid for the social media campaign we participated in before it was shutdown? Also, I want to leave the campaign now after successfully completing the second week of posting on 10 acceptable posts on each week. I guess I am free to exit and remove signature.
copper member
quoting in new page.
Update:

1:

2:

be careful everyone.

Thanks.

copper member
What bounty campaign still available? How about translation?
all bounties are open along with some available languages for translation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
What bounty campaign still available? How about translation?
copper member
Update:

1:

2:

be careful everyone.

Thanks.
copper member
Do you accepting new members?
Can I join posting on local posts?
no local posts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I'm just wondering, when will the 2nd week end? and in what day will every week start? so that I will know and adjust my schedule of posting. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
I have become a Sr member in this period of activity and I have updated my signature, if there is a slot available to rank up I will like to take it.
Activity: 644
Do you accepting new members?
Can I join posting on local posts?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Tonight I will update it with the stats of the #2 week.
If you find time for it, that would be great. I prefer to stay inactive when my works are not recognized.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
So I'm starting right now or tomorrow? .Tell me so I can start posting and is there a maximum allowed post? I checked and it only says that "Write 10 Quality Posts Each Week," so only 2 or we can do more ? as long as each week we get our quota?. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be able to join in this campaign I know this campaign will be successful Wink.
I may be wrong but I think there is a maximum of 10 posts per week based on some information in the spreadsheet. For example: there is a user with the comment "458 - 72 ?? only 10 accepted" in the "accepted posts" column. Which means he is only getting paid for the 10 posts.
There is no maximum amount of posts that you can do in this campaign. However, you will only get paid for 10 posts. If you don't get 10 accepted posts, you won't get any payment. So it is better to do about 15 or even 20 posts to make sure that you get at least 10 accepted posts.
Pages:
Jump to: