Pages:
Author

Topic: [OHNI][BOUNTY][ANN] The ONLY Truly Decentralized Exchange | KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE - page 2. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi team) I know that Ohni is one of the first tokens on blokchain eth, and also one of the first tokens from me Wink I believe in the success of the project Smiley
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Just receive a 10% ohni from my old ohni holdings, I didnt know this project is still going on until I receive  a new token in my wallet.
I still believe in your goal I hope you can make it this time.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
I joined Ohni project last year and is still alive. awesome team
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni
Most of our team was a team member of Ohni.io however we moved on for various reasons and created this new Ohni. ~snip~
Just received 18,900 OHINI_2. The contract address 0x6f539a9456A5BCb6334A1A41207c3788f5825207. Total supply 1,000,000,000.00 OHNI. This is yours? Just make sure.
@Om Robert : How much price for 18k ohni, Sir ?
@ohniceo : I already heard about ohni exchange. Is it safe to trade on ohni at this time, Sir ? I mean, is this exchange fully operational right now ?
Sorry for bad grammar, thank you 🙏

The Ohni Exchange has not launched.

DO NOT TRADE OHNI ON ANY EXCHANGE.

The Ohni listed on ForkDelta and EtherDelta are the wrong contract address. We have been trying for months to resolve this.

We are officially listed on DexDelta but we have disabled withdrawals and deposits until our ICO completes. After that they will be enabled. If you are interested in purchasing Ohni, please email [email protected] and we can help you out. We offer rates lower than the exchange would and the more you invest, the cheaper it gets!
copper member
is this a project of the old ohni.io? If it really can do swap?
I have 42000 ohni token old.

We are not affiliated with Ohni.io.

Most of our team was a team member of Ohni.io however we moved on for various reasons and created this new Ohni. We did offer a token swap for the first 4 months however that is now closed. We will be airdropping to all holders of the Ohni.io token soon when gas prices go back down.

Just received 18,900 OHINI_2. The contract address 0x6f539a9456A5BCb6334A1A41207c3788f5825207. Total supply 1,000,000,000.00 OHNI. This is yours? Just make sure.

Thank you for your question. Yes, that is in fact our contract. It can be verified at Ohni.us/faq
Activity: 420
Merit: 15

Most of our team was a team member of Ohni.io however we moved on for various reasons and created this new Ohni. We did offer a token swap for the first 4 months however that is now closed. We will be airdropping to all holders of the Ohni.io token soon when gas prices go back down.

copper member
Activity: 98
The OHNI project has great prospects. Very pleased that the team has the blockchain developers with experience. Great interface I quite like. For this project, I can confidently say relevant and profitable!
Activity: 82
Tell me that how we enter bounty in google chrome and what are details of the project by use your network.
Activity: 68
The idea is good, to unite all the crypto currency, I think you have a future, I wish you good luck, an excellent team, a good project.
copper member
Stay tuned for product releases and a potential airdrop in the near future!
Activity: 151
A real Project solving real problems with a good team
Activity: 16
Truly OHNI is all about Security and I am on board that flight with OHNI
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Most of you are probably not aware what Ohni has been through. I've been following OHNI from the beginning, I probably missed some parts of the story. But to summarize, if you're with Ohni, you(ve been in a movie :

• Ohni is global
  • Ohni has ◯ ◯ b a l z
  • Ohni has survived a security attack some months back
    - none of the tokens were stolen thanks to cold storage and smart security management
          * Read again the title of this ANN - Ohni is all about security !
  • Ohni has been implicated in a complex management maneuver a while ago when a teammate and a co-founder lost his sense and wanted to overtake the token. He did damage trying to misinform Ohni holders back then. Bad bad Consta, what where you thinking about ?
    This is crypto-currency situation where community is of great importance and a certain degree of respect, values and manners is expected. In opposition against greedy conventional banking ran by countries, which should be modern, but are instead corrupted by capital.
  • Therefore Ohni swapped the tokens. This is ohni.us and not ohni.io. Always verify that you've been handling with official OHNI.
  • After all I'll probably wear Ohni's BTT signature

That's why an airdrop bounty after some decent period of existence is a great move. Things need to normalize from time to time in any kind of system. Specially a global one. Enough said.

Good luck OHNI ! Wish you a long long flight !
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Having all kind of cryptocurency assets connected to each other, could makes the utilization of cryptocurrency became widely usable.
This way could also increase the possibilities to get more investors for a cryptocurrency project.
copper member

copper member
I just love the Idea of trying to Unite all Crytpocurrency into one space, it has never been thought of until now... Great project, Great Team... I'm a huge fan

I would be careful if I were you. I am not sure why they claim to be the only decentralized exchange.

We are not the only decentralized exchange. We are the only 100% decentralized exchange.

This may get a bit technical, but I will try to keep it easy to understand.

You see, all other DEXs I have looked at (the top 25) all rely on a centralized server to operate. This server holds the order books, transactions, etc etc.

This is why DEXs can have outages and hacks.

By migrating this server directly on the Ethereum blockchain, it will eliminate make us have no centralization over the exchange.

In short, while others claim to be decentralized, they still rely on some form of centralization and if that form of centralization were to be eliminated, the exchange would not be functional.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: