Pages:
Author

Topic: [OHNI][BOUNTY][ANN] The ONLY Truly Decentralized Exchange | KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE - page 3. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I just love the Idea of trying to Unite all Crytpocurrency into one space, it has never been thought of until now... Great project, Great Team... I'm a huge fan

I would be careful if I were you. I am not sure why they claim to be the only decentralized exchange.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I just love the Idea of trying to Unite all Crytpocurrency into one space, it has never been thought of until now... Great project, Great Team... I'm a huge fan
Activity: 74
Ohni is a nice app going to unite all cryptocurrency together, It going to go places
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
This is really an interesting concept, If the project success it will be a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency world.
With it transaction between cryptocoins should be easier and faster in the future

You are saying that we didn't yet have a breakthrough? What was Bitcoin then, not a breakthrough?

I think what he is trying to say is that bitcoin was breakthrough but Ohni will be another breakthrough. You can always have more than one breakthrough!

You can say that, but come on do you think OHNI is going to pull another Bitcoin? Not in my wildest dreams.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Ohni is a good project and I have been following the trend and believe the team have what it takes , also the Dex and Cex will be a good product to the crypto world.
Activity: 4
This project initiative is coming up with serious minded Dev. I believe it shall succeed for real. I can perceive that efficiency is in the project; Being curious as one of the International BlockChain foundation with DEX Exchange support, I believe the sky shall not only be the limit but the beginning of the ladder climbing to their climax success. Please ensure you keep us posted in earnests when the bounty campaign and the ICO shall actually kick started.
Activity: 34

I think you should add a few small bonus programs to attract more visitors, such as daily log receive 100 OHNI
Activity: 3
Great project we've got here.
Activity: 2
To the best of my knowledge, this great project has been out there and I'm glad to be part of the awesome initiative project.
Activity: 55
The idea of uniting cryptocurrencies is a great one. There are so many out there that are not inter-operable so this project could fix it
Activity: 223
I believe in this project and I shall be taking part in the Bounty campaign when it actually started. Great job here Dev and Good luck.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
This project initiative is coming up with serious minded Dev. I believe it shall succeed for real. I can perceive that efficiency is in the project; Being curious as one of the International BlockChain foundation with DEX Exchange support, I believe the sky shall not only be the limit but the beginning of the ladder climbing to their climax success. Please ensure you keep us posted in earnests when the bounty campaign and the ICO shall actually kick started.
Activity: 30
This is a must moon project great work perfect team well structured and fantastic Project
Activity: 22
Awesome project. Great development too.
Activity: 16
Great project that will take the world to the next level.
Activity: 27
 I express my huge gratitude to the whole team of this project, you are moving in the right direction, I am sure that the people will invest in your developing project
Activity: 31
Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch
Activity: 473
Wow.. Great great I'm really wowed by the goal of this project... I'm nervous and can't wait to see this project kick off would be expecting.. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni
We appreciate your feedback and will be launching a lottery to earn bulk amounts of Ohni soon!
Activity: 7
If this is the same Ohni that has been in existence, then your zeal in making this project work is highly commendable.
Pages:
Jump to: