Pages:
Author

Topic: [OHNI][BOUNTY][ANN] The ONLY Truly Decentralized Exchange | KEEP YOUR FUNDS SAFE - page 4. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
#Proof of authentication
Telegram username: @Samkeddy1
Btt username: Samkeddy
Twitter username: @Samkeddy1
Discoid username: Samkeddy#8606
MEW: 0x092Fa9a98c1D99aD8fb6c860C8a25352076da8E3
Activity: 95
Been following this guyz and am quite amazed at their progress so far!
Activity: 30
I've been following you guys since last year and its amazing how much you guys have shown determination and tenacity, despite all that has happened, you are still moving strong, that's really awesome. I believe in ohni and I wish u guys the best. Please how do I wear ur signature and how do I get the link to this post I just made.
Activity: 59
A good project that will develop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I already have some OHNI tokens and have them in my wallet since October 1, 2017. This your coin? If so, explain what happened to those tokens and what's going on with you now?
Activity: 4
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni
We plan on doing an airdrop soon. It is so fast, you receive your Ohni in seconds!*

*The transaction will be sent to the blockchain within 60 seconds, the Ethereum blockchain may take time to mine the transaction.
Activity: 180
A great idea is the distribution of tokens in the form of free distribution of Airdrop, I wish success and luck to the project, all the good distribution of tokens
copper member
This is really an interesting concept, If the project success it will be a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency world.
With it transaction between cryptocoins should be easier and faster in the future

You are saying that we didn't yet have a breakthrough? What was Bitcoin then, not a breakthrough?

I think what he is trying to say is that bitcoin was breakthrough but Ohni will be another breakthrough. You can always have more than one breakthrough!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
This is really an interesting concept, If the project success it will be a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency world.
With it transaction between cryptocoins should be easier and faster in the future

You are saying that we didn't yet have a breakthrough? What was Bitcoin then, not a breakthrough?
Activity: 20

Great project with a Team who knows their onions.... I'll be following closely!!
copper member
There are two Ohni tokens.

Here is why:

In March of 2018, the previous CEO had left Ohni. We continued to work on Ohni until he decided to start working on a different Ohni token by himself. He controls the old smart contract and that is why we launched a new smart contract. We had control of all other things (social media, website, etc).
About a week later, he contacted Twitter and our hosting provider claiming that the account was his and it was hacked while it was ours. Twitter and the hosting provider gave him access and are refusing to give access back to us. That is why our official domain is ohni.us and our Twitter is @OhniOfficial.

We understand that this is confusing and we deeply apologize. Unfortuantly, there is nothing we can do to stop him from causing confusion.

If you ever have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out on Telegram @OhniGroup and someone from our team will clear up your confusion.

Finally, EtherDelta and ForkDelta refused to change our contract address. The old contract is still trading on those two. Please do not trade on those two platforms unless you use the links at https://ohni.us/may-18/. The correct contract is currently listed on DexDelta.

We apologize for any confusion and will continue to try and fix this.
copper member
Just to clarify, the bounty is not yet closed. It will be closing soon.

When the bounty does close, the form will be inaccessible and there will be a post on this ANN announcing it is closed.

Keep getting your free Ohni while you can!

Activity: 7
This caught my attention, ...obviously an amazing project with great prospect. I look forward to more innovative ideas from the devs. and essentially, ...a profitable outcome.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Bounty is closing soon! ohni.us/bounty

Too bad the bounty's already over. So, good ICO, sorry I couldn't take part. Good luck to the team in the implementation of the plans. I hope you all will be well. Does bounty end in all tasks at the same time?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
OHNI aims to provide sustainable blockchain development to help cryptocurrencies utilize each other. This is such a great and brilliant idea. Great job
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is bad news, I've just got to see this thread, but the bounty closing to an end.
Well then have a good luck with the project.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: