Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴 - page 2. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 14, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
https://medium.com/@tbieleveld/matchbx-io-get-the-freelancers-you-need-2eb69fed0b08 Nice stuff explaining benefits and difference between B2B and P2P marketplaces. But the most important advantage for me is global market opportunities. Lots of even innovative solution usually face difficulties when are trying to  find the consumers of their services, especially in the third word countries.
August 17, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
I added AXPR to my delta and it shows no charts no price while AXP is still active and shows the progress. I believe it's ok but have the axp token been delisted and swapped to axpr? Just to make sure if I buy more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
August 09, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
Axpire has partnered with Family Office Networks, a community with over 1 trillion dollars of assets under management! Axpire will play a key role in introducing blockchain technology, such as Resolvr, to this financial community..

https://familyofficenetworks.com/family-office-networks-announces-partnership-with-axpire/
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 05, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
Amy news about this project? axp to axpr
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
After a long period of observation, if the coin is not traded on a good exchange, it will be stopped by other low quality exchanges. Prices will be in trouble.
July 24, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
Wise decision on contract update. Obviously this will be required over time when a circulation supply decrease. Just to confirm, we have not to complete any application, it will be swapped automatically?

Just NOT automatically on decentralized exchanges. You have to withdraw from them before 22nd july.

Axpire is a great longterm holding... one of my biggest Smiley
Yeah, and I'd recommend delivering this in advance as far as there are can be issues with withdrawing from some of the exchanges. Hope everyone has done this in time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
Wise decision on contract update. Obviously this will be required over time when a circulation supply decrease. Just to confirm, we have not to complete any application, it will be swapped automatically?

Just NOT automatically on decentralized exchanges. You have to withdraw from them before 22nd july.

Axpire is a great longterm holding... one of my biggest Smiley
July 19, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
Activity: 218
July 12, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
Finally… FINALLY! A serious project focusing on something that can actually make money in the long run! Gotta love it! Anyway, you guys are going to do fine, I'm not worried about AXPIRE, it shows true promise and people will be able to recognize that soon enough.
July 09, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
This is really encouraging update and great progress. Congrats with one milestone achieved, looking forward for further announcements.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 504
July 02, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
Is Axpire an established business or how is it possible that you already worked with all these big names?

They'll 100% need to setup an established business if they wanna bother with actually going through with all their massive promises and not just take money
Any project that collects funds for the project and its further development, it is necessary to show how they used the funds that they collected. but not all report to investors.

Well, it still depends on the project if they will make reports or just an update about the latest status of the project. For me, for now the best thing to do is to improve the project's exposures and popularity so that it will help them to reach all their plans.
Yes, that's right. I have not seen any updates, is there any good news for the project? At what stage of development are they?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
Is Axpire an established business or how is it possible that you already worked with all these big names?

Just go to coinmarket cap mate and search for the world AXP there and there should be a result from what is the status of the token, like its price, how many exchanges they are working for and also there market cap.

It's fine if you decide to answer my question but I am sure I can't find any info on coinmarket cap that will answer what I would like to know.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Any updates for their clients that they have work with? I see that these clients were very well-known company and the dev should make some good announcement about their latest update with this client.
Just wait for that mate, can you give me some informations about those clients that this project is working with that you mentioned so that I also have an idea about thier capabilities in making this project more productive.
There is no official date about that update mate. The team will going to inform about it but as of now we can just wait or you can join their telegram group for more information.

All we need to do is wait to the team when they announe the exact date. I am sure they are working on the updates because that is one of the important thing that participants are needed.
It should be noted that concrete date can change the team. It very often meets if they haven't calculated the forces and something has gone not according to the plan. Nobody is insured from force majeurs.
Axpire team is actively working hard on various objectives as we observed they are expanding into different verticals for expense and spend management, they also tailoring back office solutions to fit companies across all industries.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
It's not exactly rosy. The project is half a year and no progress. The participation of Roger Ver gave a good impetus for initial action, but what next?
The workflow and the operations actually requires an hierarchy decision that can even cope up to the next level and the advisor involvement on agile plans are yet to be on the agenda as we understand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
June 27, 2018, 07:41:29 PM
It's not exactly rosy. The project is half a year and no progress. The participation of Roger Ver gave a good impetus for initial action, but what next?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 27, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

They have platform called " Resolvr " which is aXpire’s B2B spend management software ( Web-client software ) and it's in test stage and there are some early clients who are testing platform at current time.

Thats a huge update atleast is good to know that the team are working hard to achieve some major breakthrough Resolvr seem like the first among the major step i wonder if we can take part in the beta
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
June 27, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

They have platform called " Resolvr " which is aXpire’s B2B spend management software ( Web-client software ) and it's in test stage and there are some early clients who are testing platform at current time.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 27, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
Any updates for their clients that they have work with? I see that these clients were very well-known company and the dev should make some good announcement about their latest update with this client.
Just wait for that mate, can you give me some informations about those clients that this project is working with that you mentioned so that I also have an idea about thier capabilities in making this project more productive.
There is no official date about that update mate. The team will going to inform about it but as of now we can just wait or you can join their telegram group for more information.

All we need to do is wait to the team when they announe the exact date. I am sure they are working on the updates because that is one of the important thing that participants are needed.
It should be noted that concrete date can change the team. It very often meets if they haven't calculated the forces and something has gone not according to the plan. Nobody is insured from force majeurs.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: