Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴 - page 7. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Well this project has really a good foundation to begin with here in the crypro currency community. With such potential of the team, I guess they can make up to the other things needed to keep going here in crypto world. As the Axpire spend management for hedge funds ans business, I hope more investors see this project. And I am sure they will become interested to know more about the Axpire. The only thing lack for this is a great promotion to reach more people.
Thats true they should be pushing harder to gather more investors towards this project but it seems they are not realy making a huge effort for thier marketing.
I know, I know this project gonna be known by all the people from the worldwide, this is why Axpire has a great team and developer.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:19:36 AM
Well this project has really a good foundation to begin with here in the crypro currency community. With such potential of the team, I guess they can make up to the other things needed to keep going here in crypto world. As the Axpire spend management for hedge funds ans business, I hope more investors see this project. And I am sure they will become interested to know more about the Axpire. The only thing lack for this is a great promotion to reach more people.
Activity: 308
June 26, 2018, 12:12:06 AM
The project has a strong foundation, I think that with her soft cap looks realistic, well, everything from above is a pleasant bonus for developers
Activity: 532
June 25, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
Keep continuing your updates and support here admins and devs, There many people who are ready to support this project until the end. Hoping to see some contest and campaigns from the team good luck!
Agree with the continuous updates and progress this project will reach success. Yes bounty campaigns will be very helpful to increase the number of investors and supporters. The bounties will bring project to achive victory. This also means that popularity will increase so with the funds to support the whole project program.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
June 25, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

Based on coinmarketcap    $0.025452 USD (2.04%) increased!
                                       0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Not bad for a very young project. The holders should be excited about this update because even if thier a collapse in the crypto market, axpire is still able to weather the red storm.

Even the markets are down axpire still find its way to increase more, what else more if the market will go up again in the coming months? Can't wait for it to happen very soon.
Looks like market is favourable for some altcoin already and is likely axpire will increase in value once all the market dip is over since its already showing a good side
it is difficult to predict what the situation will be in the market in the near future. But I can definitely say that the team should not give up, but should try to improve and develop their project.

Definitely right, no one of us can predict what will happened.  That is why the team should be united in everything they do. Also they should help each other in their plans so that everything will run smoothly. I am sure they will achieve success soon.
Yes, prediction is for reference. I never believe at prediction, because if have some speculators want change value is so easy.

The price of AXP could potentially boost if they can add more exchanges for the tokens and even in HITBTC that have large of traders and investors, I only see ETH to AXP and very low trading volume in 24 hours, if they can add BTC to AXP this could bring more people to buy AXP right.

I think HitBTC is not much-trusted exchange and most of the coins there are just pump and dump coins. Many people have a bad experience trading on HitBTC. I think the team should prefer getting listed on high volume exchange like Binance or Okex .
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
June 25, 2018, 10:59:26 PM
Keep continuing your updates and support here admins and devs, There many people who are ready to support this project until the end. Hoping to see some contest and campaigns from the team good luck!
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
June 25, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
On behalf of the entire aXpire team, we thank you again for the continued support throughout our token sale period. As many of you may know, we initially planned for the token sale to last until March 22nd. You all quickly showed us that this estimate was wrong, however, as your interest and contributions propelled our token sale forward, allowing us to reach our hardcap in only 89(!!) hours. Due to the hasty fulfillment of our hardcap, we have received the following question; "Does this mean that nothing will happen until after March 22nd, as you are now way ahead of schedule?". The short answer to this is "No". The long answer is much more exciting and prosperous. We are ahead of schedule, but this does NOT mean that we will rest on our laurels; in fact, the exact opposite is the truth. We are working day and night for aXpire and our community, and we sincerely hope you will be around to see our developments as we progress forwards. Not everything can be disclosed at a moments notice of course, but know this; we have a lot of exciting times ahead, some even right around the corner.

This is a great news for all the investors and supporters as the project has reached its hard cap. Reaching hard cap in just 89 Hours is a great work by the team of the project and are also ahead of schedule which is a unique thing in ICOs now. Looking for more exiting upgrades and new from the project. Good luck to the team for a bright future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:53:56 PM
On behalf of the entire aXpire team, we thank you again for the continued support throughout our token sale period. As many of you may know, we initially planned for the token sale to last until March 22nd. You all quickly showed us that this estimate was wrong, however, as your interest and contributions propelled our token sale forward, allowing us to reach our hardcap in only 89(!!) hours. Due to the hasty fulfillment of our hardcap, we have received the following question; "Does this mean that nothing will happen until after March 22nd, as you are now way ahead of schedule?". The short answer to this is "No". The long answer is much more exciting and prosperous. We are ahead of schedule, but this does NOT mean that we will rest on our laurels; in fact, the exact opposite is the truth. We are working day and night for aXpire and our community, and we sincerely hope you will be around to see our developments as we progress forwards. Not everything can be disclosed at a moments notice of course, but know this; we have a lot of exciting times ahead, some even right around the corner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
June 25, 2018, 10:11:31 PM
I'm just gonna ask if Resolvr demo will be available at end of Q2 as it is stated or will be delayed too? Because i heard there was a problem with smart contract.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 10:04:16 PM
As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Not bad for a very young project. The holders should be excited about this update because even if thier a collapse in the crypto market, axpire is still able to weather the red storm.

Even the markets are down axpire still find its way to increase more, what else more if the market will go up again in the coming months? Can't wait for it to happen very soon.
Looks like market is favourable for some altcoin already and is likely axpire will increase in value once all the market dip is over since its already showing a good side
it is difficult to predict what the situation will be in the market in the near future. But I can definitely say that the team should not give up, but should try to improve and develop their project.

Definitely right, no one of us can predict what will happened.  That is why the team should be united in everything they do. Also they should help each other in their plans so that everything will run smoothly. I am sure they will achieve success soon.
Yes, prediction is for reference. I never believe at prediction, because if have some speculators want change value is so easy.

The price of AXP could potentially boost if they can add more exchanges for the tokens and even in HITBTC that have large of traders and investors, I only see ETH to AXP and very low trading volume in 24 hours, if they can add BTC to AXP this could bring more people to buy AXP right.

Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
With huge mobilize at our market now, i really hope Axpire value will be more stably at this time and in the future.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 25, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

I agree with you. I don't love any predictions concerning the cost of cryptocurrencies at all and I consider it nonsense, and now in such hard time with this swing and even less so.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
I rely this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows!

Axpire really have a great platform which the idea is very reliable. I am expecting more about this project and hope they reach their hard cap soon as possible.
Its very ambitious to hit the hardcap with thier current performance I just hope they can at least hit the softcap so that they can proceed on thier launch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 25, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
Exactly,you are right as I think each tea m must and should outcome to the community and tell the actual issues and obstacles faced clearly.
Activity: 224
June 25, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
I rely this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck fellows!

Axpire really have a great platform which the idea is very reliable. I am expecting more about this project and hope they reach their hard cap soon as possible.
Its very ambitious to hit the hardcap with thier current performance I just hope they can at least hit the softcap so that they can proceed on thier launch.
I think the team will not be able to reached the hard cap because the price in the market are falling down. But if they can managed to achieved the soft cap, then probably it would be enough to developed this platform and make this a good source of investments.
Dua
Activity: 616
June 25, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 25, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
June 25, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

But there's no worry, the team can achieve that easily with hard work and dedication hard cap won't be a problem to them.
Pages:
Jump to: