Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴 - page 9. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:10:16 AM
I have seen the project and it looks like quite cool but I think they have to provide more information related to project.
I think that the information provided on the website is important and its quality is pretty good for that to draw conclusions about the project
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

Based on coinmarketcap    $0.025452 USD (2.04%) increased!
                                       0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

How do you think, this price is justified? It is quite strange to see such growth of a little-known coin as the bitcoin and other large coins have problems now. People in panic.

As my opinion, only this is a good update for the AXP for still holding on even if we can see all the reads on the price of the crypto's. I think there are still people and investors who trust this token. And even slowly its okay as long as its prices are not dumping big time.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
June 25, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
As i visited the coinmarketcap for axpire. I saw a great news for the AXPIRE that the price of their tokens increases 0.013 to 0.025$. This is a good sign that AXP can still compete with other crypto coins.

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

How do you think, this price is justified? It is quite strange to see such growth of a little-known coin as the bitcoin and other large coins have problems now. People in panic.
Resolvr demo is coming soon, and MatchBX will be released soon as well. As always, the price changes on the news, besides, this is not such a big change, I think everything is natural.
Activity: 574
June 25, 2018, 03:05:21 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 03:03:49 AM
An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
A great communication between the team members working behind this project towards to its users, suporters and investors is really necessary to make a good flow of project an to remain the trust and support alloted by the people to keep this project in its goal. Well, this project alone will not survive in this community without the help of the people, so good luck to the Axpire and hopefully you guys conquer all the trials ahead on your success.
Activity: 532
June 25, 2018, 02:59:46 AM
An active team will be able to promote any project, but when there is still a good idea, useful for business. You can expect success.
Yes, and maybe Axpire team should more actively not only their channel, should at here for everyone can know more about this project.
Agree, any project that has efficient and active team members are usually projects reach success. I think each team members has it's own perspective jobs or job responsibilities. The team that assigned in telegram and other social media channels are I think not the same people who are assigned in this thread. Hopefully our suggestions will be noticed and cater soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 25, 2018, 12:46:06 AM

Well meh, most teams dont really care about replying and will constantly give you utter bullshit like "we're busy in development" if you push them really hard
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
June 25, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)

There is a great dump in the prices of all the cryptos including Bitcoin and in this financial situations, AXPIRE is gaining a great increase in its value which is a very great indication of its potential to grow in the market and to compete other similar projects. I saw as ost of the cryptos in the market have experienced a downtrend in their prices and increase in the value of Axpire token is a good news for all its investors.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
June 24, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

0.00000414 BTC (1.46%)
                                       0.00005664 ETH (6.30%)
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 07:46:12 PM
Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.
Yes, i recognized that at this time, almost market have red and downtrend. It make me so bored and keep patient to waiting recovery of market.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
Probably those people are very optimistic despite of what happen now in the crypto market. They believed that the Axpire project will be able to gained massive support from the people because the team are doing their best to put this coin in a good exchange like Kucoin.

If you see support like this has happened so much, but some are still not able to rise maybe it is a weak team or lack of readiness to face it.
Hmm, having such big support must reflect into a positive one, and if the result will be the other way around, there's a big problem with this project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 24, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

It is not that easy to say, the team will still face some hard time dealing with their competitors. Even though they are active, they still need some good strategies and features which contains a very useful services.
I think is their unique features and the strategies they employ that makes them standout in most situations so basically is just make they bring to the table and how the effectively manage their situations
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 24, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
Hey, guys.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
You shouldn't prislushivat too to opinions in comments. Each person has to have the head at shoulders, only thus it is possible to study densely the project and to render the verdict about it.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
Hey, guys.

Well, the majority of experts think that end of July all cryptocurrencies are going increase again. We know this scenerio every year, so there is no need to make nonsense FUD. Prices go down and increase again ...
The standard situation prices fall and then grow. Only they can fall very quickly, but the second one will have to wait for us. But do not lose your fighting spirit, everything will soon be restored.
Yes. Everything will be ok in a few more days because this kind of scenario is just a common to happen since all cryptocurrencies are volatile. Hard to predict when to ups and down. I hope Axpire token holders will not afraid of this situation so that the price of it will be at a good and stable.
There will be no stubborn as we need to understand even the economic principle demand and supply the coin price raises and falls down so Axpire potential is having a great potential to raise.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
Hey, guys.

Well, the majority of experts think that end of July all cryptocurrencies are going increase again. We know this scenerio every year, so there is no need to make nonsense FUD. Prices go down and increase again ...
The standard situation prices fall and then grow. Only they can fall very quickly, but the second one will have to wait for us. But do not lose your fighting spirit, everything will soon be restored.
Yes. Everything will be ok in a few more days because this kind of scenario is just a common to happen since all cryptocurrencies are volatile. Hard to predict when to ups and down. I hope Axpire token holders will not afraid of this situation so that the price of it will be at a good and stable.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
June 24, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
There was more manual process that require huge dedication and work every individual would be sustaining with their efforts to complete the task however Axpire identified the scenario and executed for the Removal of manual processes through machine learning.
Yes, Axpire has made the fund's management process more automatic and also it will be much accurate and all the human-generated errors would be avoided by this concept. The time will also be saved by using their platform which is a very great advantage of this project. I think think this project will gain huge success in the comming days.
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
yeah they have some good idea,but this idea sometime can't get you light if that is good enough.They are facing hard time to making project worthy for the investors.
of course, now is not the easiest time for the development of any project. But if the team is confident in their abilities, then they will necessarily succeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
yeah they have some good idea,but this idea sometime can't get you light if that is good enough.They are facing hard time to making project worthy for the investors.
Activity: 532
June 24, 2018, 12:07:52 PM
Hey, guys.

Hopefully all those predictions will came true.  I also positive that everything will be fine according to our beliefs. Yes, its been a scene for every year. The price goes up most common in the end of the year and goes down in middle months. So same with the projecs from start you could expect that everyone will like it but when progress and updates are available they will love it and support it.
Pages:
Jump to: