Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 8. (Read 16942 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Due to the huge staking pools everybody nowerdays joins there are huge numbers of orphran blocks generated by people with fewer staking power ..
staking pools or not i dont think that is related to the orphan block problem. im thinking maybe blocktime or confirmations need adjusted, regardless i havent noticed it being bad enough to affect the network or nodes.
Activity: 116
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
Due to the huge staking pools everybody nowerdays joins there are huge numbers of orphran blocks generated by people with fewer staking power ..

so does this imply that people staking solo using qt-wallets have huge disadvantages and been kicked out by pools while staking their solo generated reward?

Yeah this is the problem as far as I know. I don't know why DEV uses this kind of POS. They should use POS 3.0 were the amount of coins is not that important than now .. or am I wrong here? Please correct me if I am.
when staking solo v.s. pool you will get same amount of coins just not as frequent payouts, so on a pool you might get rewarded everyday or every few hours compared to every other day or what not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

so does this imply that people staking solo using qt-wallets have huge disadvantages and been kicked out by pools while staking their solo generated reward?

Yeah this is the problem as far as I know. I don't know why DEV uses this kind of POS. They should use POS 3.0 were the amount of coins is not that important than now .. or am I wrong here? Please correct me if I am.

hmm, does this huge orphan disadvantage only rely on POS itself or is it the same for MNs?

MNs should be immune to that. This is a completly different system.
But I think DEV has some problems right now with the blocks and the rewards payed. In discord it sounds like the blockchain is giving away too many rewards. Fix will be there "soon" as far as Discord says.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX

hmm, does this huge orphan disadvantage only rely on POS itself or is it the same for MNs?

Bitcore BTX

Bitcore BTX
seriously, is this thing working like intended?

Bitcore BTX
hey everyone,

you guys facing the same or is the wallet generating the problem?

Activity: 214

1,280.10% / 29 days  ?

Hmhmhm ... this says alot .... if you invested in this thing ... be sure to be the first to come out else u gonna be burnt .... !! This smells of a well played out scam ... it will only end up with naive people getting hurt ...

I shall stay far away from it ...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Punjabi pls let me know what is happening to deviant block time?Huh   Thanks a lot!

I try to make a masternode, and I’m afraid they will do a block roll back, in that case would i lose all the coins I have???     Thank You
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Discord server down?
You are seriously stupid because you come here to ask that discord is down. If you have some brains left make sure you check Discord's twitter handle . https://twitter.com/discordapp/status/997184355381358592

Stop spreading fud it doesn't helps

they don't stake with the premine
the current problem of orphans block comes from mostly of big staking pools who are taking all rewards
everyone knows who i'm talking, thoses 2 pools own 250k deviants
where you know , what they do? I know, they want Bitcoins
Do you even recognize what is your main goal to come here in Deviant's Forum and talk nonsense like these ? lol
Deviant Coin is one of the most promising Coin.
I like this shitty comments))) very informative.
You talking about informative ? Why don't you do your own homework lol instead of talking shit in the bitcointalk forum.
Discord server down?
No, the server still up, just checked
I was banned on Discord, they do not like uncomfortable questions....
Seeing your recent comments looks like you are desperate to spread fud around Deviant Coin.
You said that the devs are uncomfortable with questions I don't think so . And you are clearly spreading fud and negativity you just mentioned that they don't like uncomfortable questions and they banned you but what questions and why no one knows lol You are nothing but spreading fud. Period
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

the current problem of orphans block comes from mostly of big staking pools who are taking all rewards
where you know , what they do? I know, they want Bitcoins
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
POS-based lightning-speed
transactions due to instasend
integration.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

Pages:
Jump to: