Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 10. (Read 16942 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The best investment I have ever made. Nearly my wallet is staking in a day which equals 52$ Kiss
And are these stable payments? they can not decrease with time? Just buy a coin and hold it?
Recently pos reward is 8 dev but it will decreased to 6 nearly 22k blocks later.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
The best investment I have ever made. Nearly my wallet is staking in a day which equals 52$ Kiss
And are these stable payments? they can not decrease with time? Just buy a coin and hold it?
there is a block reward and difficulty just like mining, info on page 1.
Activity: 230
When staking DEV how long does it take for coins to mature?

Information at the first page. Min Stake Age: 24 Hours
After 24 hours your DEV coins will mature and you can get profit Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When staking DEV how long does it take for coins to mature?
Activity: 28
DeviantCoin plan on releasing a specialized Hardware wallet which will not only be durable but, secure. We plan on making it open source as Hardware wallets are quintessential for secure transactions and should be available to anyone and everyone. Be sure to come back periodically for our findings on Design/structure for the Hardware Wallet and an early Q3 prototype release. Stay Tuned!
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
How many coins did you use for staking?
Anyway, Deviant has shown its strong ability in the crypto world among lots of scam masternode coins.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/DEV/
Several months after launched, it has still had high ROI, and high price too.
By the way, I hope that Deviant team will reopen signature campaign for supporters sooner or later (as they mentioned in previous threads).
Activity: 230
How many Deviant coins are you staking now? Look this is great project, I want to staking too. I want to calculate the profit Smiley
Activity: 686
Activity: 10
I am new to ICON and want to buy.  Can I buy Icon coins with fiat without buying ethereum or bitcoin first?

You prolly need some crypto first  Grin Grin
Activity: 20
I am new to ICON and want to buy.  Can I buy Icon coins with fiat without buying ethereum or bitcoin first?
Merit: 101
Yeah I am really surprised how DEV is going on aggainst this shitty btc market Cheesy
Definitly love it. I was concerned when I bought in at 3 dollars. It have been a good decision Cheesy
I will definitly consider to buy more in the near future. I think DEV has still some potential to rise Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi,

How much coins from staking 300 DEV coins ? Will do it on always on windows wallet.

Hey with 300 coins you'll be able to get  8 coins every 48 hours if you keep your windows wallet 24*7 online  Cool
Great! DEV is back!
Opportunity to make money for all investors. Especially the new players! I have passive income without spending much time and effort. My money will increase rapidly. I like this model! I will keep my wallet window 24/7 online.
Activity: 52
Now we have 139 slots (10 dev) on https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Lemonday

can u explain what 10dev per slot means its like we can join the MN with 10dev too ?
If anyone has any problems regarding mn setups or wallet problems come and join the discord channel of dev! The admins r really great and they help whoever they can! There r also a lot of experience people who are also helping a lot. Good one!
Activity: 182
Whats the progress on the DEX that the Deviant team is creating?
Activity: 42
Earn free bitcoin while you online using Google Chrome - https://getcryptotab.com/695978
why spam here
Activity: 2
Activity: 4
I use DEV wallet for staking. Before few days i receive couple transaction in few days, but without accept this coins. I wait few days this transaction, but they still with status "Generated but not accepted". Can you help with information why i have this problem ?
Activity: 28
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: