Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 9. (Read 16942 times)

legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Deviantcoin's price dropped hard today but for me it's time to buy more. POS reward will be decreased from 8 to 6 and DEX is coming Wink
i bless you, dude))) God of greed with you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Deviantcoin's price dropped hard today but for me it's time to buy more. POS reward will be decreased from 8 to 6 and DEX is coming Wink
legendary
Deviant team, who are you? Why you dont go public?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
PoW was done by the developer. Distribution only with translations and bounties?
Activity: 76
Activity: 33
The admins are really great and they help whoever they can! There r also a lot of experience people who are also helping a lot. Good one!
Activity: 15
Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Activity: 12

The DeviantCoin is a cryptocurrency based on PoS/ Masternode. Our primary goal is to create a platform where users can enjoy the full benefits of cryptocurrency. Another benefit you will enjoy the Deviantcoin is the anonymity you will enjoy.

Any precise release date ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
There are actually 2 places to stake this coin:

please stop spamming refferal links  Angry

also you forgot that the best place to stake is in your own wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The DeviantCoin is a cryptocurrency based on PoS/ Masternode. Our primary goal is to create a platform where users can enjoy the full benefits of cryptocurrency. Another benefit you will enjoy the Deviantcoin is the anonymity you will enjoy.
We hope to create a decentralized wallet where you can get  access to your fund in one place.
Some of the benefit you will enjoy while using DeviantCoin are
Fast transaction time
Security
Anonymity
And low transaction fees
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Deviant Coin is one of the most promising Coin.
I like this shitty comments))) very informative.

but wait there's more...

Greetings! Prompt, where to write if payments for the bounty program is not received?
cryptocurrencies with master years is very cool and in demand, a very high probability that such a cryptocurrency will not only exist perfectly, but also grow in price. And a small issue of coins also contributes to this.

FML
Activity: 24
Greetings! Prompt, where to write if payments for the bounty program is not received?
legendary
I like this shitty comments))) very informative.
Activity: 25
Activity: 252
Hello! Seems that the signature campaign is currently closed. R u going to open another one anytime soon? For now I`m interested in joining if there is another one open up lately. Thanks.
legendary
Discord server down?
No, the server still up, just checked
I was banned on Discord, they do not like uncomfortable questions....
Activity: 230
legendary
Activity: 322
cryptocurrencies with master years is very cool and in demand, a very high probability that such a cryptocurrency will not only exist perfectly, but also grow in price. And a small issue of coins also contributes to this.
Pages:
Jump to: