Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounty Project Or A New Bounty Project? - page 11. (Read 31981 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
New bounty that has far more potential on the old ones. What can you expect to the old ones if there are new ones that can is more advanced and has more potential for growing and use cases.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Of course old bounty.. but must choose the legit one.  Because you know mostly nowadays are scammer, so always bear it on your mind and don't  easily put a money on some exchange easily.  Wherein always make technical analysis to avoid losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
I am more interested in participating in the old gift project whose tokens are already listed on the stock exchange. Usually I see a number of bounty projects in advance, if one of the bounty projects already has an exchage, then I choose the project even though the project is an old project.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
I really think it depends on a lot of factors. I personally have a preference for projects trading already but if the new project has a lot of investment from VC's, the team is great and the hype is lit, then I'd go all out on it. I like to ho where then big money is.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
both are good if you able to choice the best one.
Activity: 406
You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)
what are your views with them?
I prefer the old projects that already exist in the market and the token allocation is fairly small if for campaign signatures, for Facebook it seems like both are not so problematic
Activity: 784
If i were to choose from the two, i would choose the old bounty project. Because technically the token is already listed. No hustle for waiting about 6 months to a year for the token to be in the market. By that bounty, it can make several bounty hunters satisfy with what project they are into, money right after doing bounty.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I care about both, what I care about is good projects and it has potential.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
yes maybe this is a high risk but I am more interested or like a new gift project like the example of the project that I am promoting now, the new project is very challenging, usually the price of the token from the new project when the listing on the market can soar.
Activity: 700
You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)

Tokens that have been listed on the market are more promising than tokens created by new projects. Indeed, in terms of allocation, new projects provide a greater allocation but sometimes have to wait long to sell tokens in the market because the token has not been listed on the market
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I'd prefer those in the market already. At least in that you can make sure that you'll be able to sell or hold your hard earned bounty stakes (given that you've followed all the requirements). When it comes to new bounties, I'll probably join IEO bounties because from my view, it's better than ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
projects that have exchanges, in my opinion, are more promising because we can see the development of the project in the market, and usually, the old project has developed, the developer makes the project aim to develop this token in a better direction, so guaranteeing old bounty projects is more secure. while the new bounty project, we cannot predict its development, but if the new bounty project is successful, it will be very profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I prefer old bounties as well over new bounty projects but some new bounty projects are worth the wait,if i stop any new project that's very good i won't mind promoting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I prefer old bounty because surely the platform is clear where the direction and purpose for them is to continue their project. and the coins given must have value. so it's not a useless coin that can't be used in our wallet.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

On new token that is already in the crowdfunding stage, you will have to wait months before you will know the price of the token and on what exchanges are they going to be traded, compared to the old coins that are already in the market, they are in the process of building their platform and completing what's on their task.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
I like promoting new projects because they always have better profits than the old ones,i promoted a old bounty project for month ago and i ended up with 50$ worth of coin
Activity: 868
the first is true that the difference between old projects and new projects can be seen from their exchange as you say. but sometimes that can't be predicted correctly, I mean the old project is clearly a sign that we can sell their tokens when the project is finished, in contrast to the new gift project we certainly have to be patient waiting for their exchanges and sometimes their tokens have selling points low and high.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
We have new bounty projects that are already listed before they start bounty program but the different is better,there is high chance of getting paid quickly when bounty ends unlike new projects that might take time before you get your payout
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
old bounty projects are very good because tokens are already listed on the stock, so if the project is complete you can sell it directly. but usually the old gift project allocates prizes for the participants a little,
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Like many, I also prefer projects that are traded on the exchanges, as there is less likelihood that after an advertising campaign the coin either does not go to the stock exchange at all, or the team deceives the bountists and investors and disappears in an unknown direction.
Pages:
Jump to: