Pages:
Author

Topic: Old Bounty Project Or A New Bounty Project? - page 9. (Read 31981 times)

Activity: 939
Merit: 256
I like the new bounty. Because in the future after being listed at the exchange. Its price can increase to 10-100 times. But it may be worthless, this is a gambling game
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
if you are working on a bounty that is in development, be prepared to get results that do not match your expectations because I have stopped with this kind of bounty because the results are completely absent, only suggestions are better if you are not sure which projects are in the development stage. bounty that has been listed in the exchange but note also the allocation if appropriate. take part
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Yes, quite right before that, a little more than two years ago, the bounty was much more honest. And the price of Ethereum was much higher and, accordingly, the income was relatively higher. Probably soon everything will be stabilized again and will work as usual. I believe that in order to participate in the project, they also have to go through the procedure of confirming documents for authenticity so that users can safely participate in projects.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I prefer working for new projects with prospects than working for old project because old projects tend to allocate very little fund to their bounty campaign and it would be flooded with bounty hunters, thereby reducing the amount each person could earn.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
The old bounty project is more secured than the new but it may depends on the team involved in the project if they are trusted enough and the project is really solid with real use case and unique to others then new bounty must also be considered there are also factors to consider when choosing new bounty if they are planning to list on top 5 exchange upon ico ends then this might be a good chance to join in my opinion.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
I prefer to follow bounties already listed on exchange not that its a criteria for profit but it helps you to know the worth of your effort at the end of the day. I also follow projects which are new from time to time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Hi i will choose old Bounty Project at least I make sure I will get paid but the problem is the low amount for distribution, participate in new Bounty Project i a risk to work for nothing i didn't get paid from more than 20 project
I also like that more sure the old bounty project because most of us are paid even though the results are not big but the new bounty is also good though to choose it is very difficult because every day new projects are popping up
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
At first glance, it is better to participate in old projects. But old bounty projects still need to explore and assess the prospects. Do they have a chance to become successful after all this time?
if the project was able to survive these 1.5 years of suffering and if it developed, then, of course, it has very big chances for reaching success. we will see the whole picture when the altcoin season comes
If there's still development even in this kind of season then old bounty can still proceed and find success after sometime, there's no real assurance since the market still not stable and there's a lots of fall which ongoing especially to those old bounties but if ever the team survive and they still keeping the project up chance to improved and get more value will be there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)
what are your views with them?

I prefer the project bounty that has been registered with the exchange ... because after the bounty project is finished, we can sell directly according to the price rate that has been set on the exchange rather than the new project, because the new project has no guarantee if the price matches the ICO / IEO price ... and sometimes the market price is cheaper than the price determined when ICO is launched ..
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Yes, IEO projects should give us hope, I mean hunters. Invest in projects again. So you can get a small profit. We hunt for IEO. I hope 2019 is not like 2018.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
I like them both. The trading codes that have been on the floor make us feel safe when participating in the project, surely we will receive money, but therefore there will be a lot of participants and not much money received. New projects are highly likely to be nothing but in return if luck will have huge amounts of money
Activity: 378
Bounties that are sharing tokens that are already listed are much better and safer, because you already can track all the data like trading volume, investors interest and so on. New bounties are great for future perspective, but you need to work hard to find a really good one.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Personally, I would prefer to join campaigns who have their token listed in exchange platform because it is already proven that they will continue to develop their project. But will not limit myself also to support those new deserving projects that will somehow change the world.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
honestly i like bounty which is not yet in the market. normally if there is no market, the results are greater than those already in the market.
but the risk is also greater not to be paid if the bounty is not yet in the market.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
I do not participate in bounty campaigns for the simple sake that it's trading or not, I do my own personal research about the project and this helps me decide if I should participate because I only like participating in the bounties of projects that I feel has potential.

In trading bounties, normally there are usually too much crowd involved in it and in non-trading bounties, some end up going nowhere, so it all depends on the individual project.
Activity: 531
You prefer to follow the old bounty project (token already on the exchange) or new bounty project (token in development)
I watched both. And will participate if the project is good and they have reasonable bounty budgets. Currently bounty is very difficult and I will find out all if possible.
Activity: 783
I myself prefer the old bounties on the market because the old bounty is usually easy to achieve success. while the new bounty that is developing is still not an option for success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
For me I will choose new bounty rather than old bounty project that has already been listed on exchange because I know all the technology innovation will apply to new bounty and token specially on it security features and it's accessability. And if you are thinking that an old campaign are more safe to scam and fraud, you are wrong because it is the same in a new campaign and I am saying to you that everything is risky here in crypto world.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
To be honest already listed coins provide way too small reward while new campaigns are also risky like many new projects are declining reward to bounty hunters claiming that they have not reached soft cap which is also a fraud in my opinion, recent examples of such campaigns are winbix and bitbond and i think forum and other authorities should ban and investigate them.
Activity: 360
Both have cons and pros:
Old bounty project has a long-standing community. This making more fish in the water and less chance you got a good bounty reward (less in term of value, require more,...)
New bounty project is young and unmatured so more chance for you but at the same time, more risky compare to old bounty project since maybe the next day, your reward would be nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: