Pages:
Author

Topic: Old coins vs new coins - page 5. (Read 27398 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 11:45:54 PM
I like good project only not depended on Coin .A good project is always to became profitable .
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 19, 2019, 11:41:30 PM
I will always keep old coins that have a good future.
Because we ourselves will not understand the fate of the coin.The point is we have to be more patient so that the benefits we can get back..
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 11:40:25 PM
What's interesting is that the project appeared in 2018 and they were postponed a lot. We know that the delay was until the Crypto market recovered. And I'm more interested in new coins because they start at cheap prices. And if the market pumps the price of coins, of course, the opportunity to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 19, 2019, 11:32:19 PM
I have no problem selling coins already working projects to buy new ones, the most important thing is that the new project was worthwhile for investment and satisfy all my requirements.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 11:13:02 PM
I prefer to invest in old coins, because for me the benefits I get from investing in old coins are also very profitable, because old coins also have a good future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 19, 2019, 11:11:57 PM
I prefer to work with cryptocoins which are familiar to me. That is why I make investments into cryptocurrencies which are in the top 20 on the market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main assets for putting money in. This is my opinion and I think it is true opinion!
I also prefer to invest in old altcoins that are included in the top 20 in the market, it's much safer than investing
in new coins, I prefer holding old coins that have good potential and prospects in the future
The point of having already a good community support and just waiting for the trend to be reverse and everything will be profitable investing with those
coins which is inside the top 20 in the market, while the value still on sale with a cheaper price considering the last time high, thinking for more possibilities
than risking with new one without any assurance that the market will support.

Things is really surprising inside crypto market, you just have to assess everything before taking your call.
Activity: 490
February 19, 2019, 11:09:54 PM

3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

For me, for a very long time, old coins will be preferable to new ones, especially when the market is weak and new projects do not even get a full chance to gain a foothold in the world of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 653
February 19, 2019, 10:56:37 PM
Almost many ICO project always have lower price than ICO last one year, we never found ICO investment last year could raised higher than ICO price, always talk about lower price with bitcoin and ethereum become their ICO have lower price after listing on exchange market.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2019, 10:46:16 PM
I prefer to work with cryptocoins which are familiar to me. That is why I make investments into cryptocurrencies which are in the top 20 on the market. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the main assets for putting money in. This is my opinion and I think it is true opinion!
I also prefer to invest in old altcoins that are included in the top 20 in the market, it's much safer than investing
in new coins, I prefer holding old coins that have good potential and prospects in the future
Same old story about holding coins, it doesn't matter if its an old or new. What's important is you know exactly the coins you're holding of, and you had updates of its community. Even if that coins was old but didn't have good product to sustain it's market, still it's worthless.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
February 19, 2019, 10:34:26 PM
New and old coins, I tend to choose old coins because old coins have more potential and are more promising to make investments and certainly have been included in the best coin list, it would be better to invest in old coins

Indeed, old coins already have a name and have a strong community, so the character of the coin can be guessed and has a journey that is not easy. New coin trips still need struggle, coin characters cannot be seen properly, must be really ready to compete with lots of coins, and this still seems difficult to be able to attract a lot of interest.
Activity: 504
February 19, 2019, 10:20:37 PM
New and old coins, I tend to choose old coins because old coins have more potential and are more promising to make investments and certainly have been included in the best coin list, it would be better to invest in old coins
Activity: 228
February 19, 2019, 09:30:57 PM
the advantages of old coins are usually stable and our potential losses are few, very different from new coins usually the price at the beginning rises sharply but the continuation of all that can be very bad. so if we want a lot of profit in a short period of time then we can trade new coins every day, because prices can be very fast changing daily trading can reduce the risk of large losses. but if we want to trade in the long run, we can choose old coins because usually the price is stable and the price increase is not fast.
Activity: 392
February 19, 2019, 08:04:48 PM
Older coins are more reliable. These are strong and successful projects. Young coins can quickly die and not give a profit.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 19, 2019, 07:50:57 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 06:43:49 PM
old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  

If the project is really good, I think it may well in the future take its place in capitalization , but of course if the project will develop in such a difficult time as now
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
February 19, 2019, 01:42:21 PM
It depends on the technology that the coin is going to implement , generally old coin are popular but many of them are just fork of btc and not something new,there are some good tech old coin which are highly profitable in price in future if investor are holding onto it.new coin comes with a risk as there are multiple scam or failure in project happens all the time so it is bit risky to go for new coin but if something new is coming it is good to take risk or play safe game.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 01:39:56 PM
It seems to me that now are very good old coins.
With the development of the market, new coins will come and possibly take the place of old coins.
In the development and variability of the market, the truth will be born and only the most promising coins will reach the top.
Activity: 518
February 19, 2019, 01:17:40 PM
Activity: 481
February 18, 2019, 05:21:01 PM
old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  

Not all of new emerge coins nowadays are scam, there are few new emerge altcoins nowadays that have potential in the market. They have also unique characteristics and that's why it can survive in the market.
Activity: 170
February 18, 2019, 05:08:48 PM
The most potential have top 10 crypto currencies. I do not think that any other coin could be competitive with such giants of the industry as XRP, NEO, XLM and other amazing coins. Cannot wait for the market improvement.
Pages:
Jump to: