Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 49. (Read 458239 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Whatever it is, it only started a few days ago.  It used to work fine up until about a week ago. As I said, its not a major issue, but thanks for getting back to me!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
It seems like you may have some caching proxy between you and the pool stats pages.
Thanks.  The stats page now loads for me.  I can also run my miner and it appears to have work accepted but nothing shows on the stats page.  No balance change and current hash rate remains at 0!!!

Its not a major issue but I mine at home and work away from home a lot, so I like to be able to check up on my miners remotely!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
How weird.  I'm not doing anything different!  When I try and access the stats page I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/XXXXXXXXX was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny16 with Suhosin-Patch Server at eligius.st Port 81

Oh well, mining on back up for now until I can sort it out.  Thanks for the confirmation.

That sounds like something wrong with your DNS or something else.  That version string doesn't match anything Eligius uses.

The stats have been up without issue for a while now.

-wk
That explains it.  Many thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Stats back up.

All this doesn't explain why I now receive a transfer every few hours instead of a mining reward every few days!

Has the way the pool operates changed?

yes there has been some changes, see below

Greetings miners,

So, on to some minor fixes/changes.

Since I dropped the minimum payout amount down to 40 TBC (~0.04 BTC) the coinbase/generation transaction has been reaching the set maximum outputs almost every block.  This means that the balance ends up in the pool's cold wallet and needs to be paid manually later (which I have been doing).

In an effort to address this without increasing the size of the coinbase transaction (which can cause problems with miners that have low memory or slow hosts) I've modified the way the coinbase transaction is created slightly with regard to the payout queue.

Here is how it worked previously:

• Sort addresses in queue by balance age, oldest to newest
  • Pay addresses until either the full coinbase/reward amount was consumed or 128 outputs were paid
  • If less than the full reward were consumed, and less than 2000 TBC remain, send the balance to the offline "change" address.
  • If more, pay 2000 TBC to the offline change address, balance to the main offline wallet

Now it works like this, changes highlighted in green:

• Sort addresses in queue by balance age, oldest to newest
  • Pay addresses until either the full coinbase/reward amount was consumed or 100 outputs were paid
  • If less than the full reward were consumed, re-sort the addresses in queue, highest balance to lowest balance
  • Pay addresses until either the full coinbase/reward amount was consumed or 28 outputs were paid
  • If less than the full reward were consumed, and less than 2000 TBC remain, send the balance to the offline "change" address.
  • If more, pay 2000 TBC to the offline change address, balance to the main offline wallet

This has the effect of better filling the coinbase/generated payout transaction with more miners that are due payouts by effectively allowing miners with the largest balances due to jump ahead in the queue, only when needed, to better pay the full block reward directly to miners, instead of to a pool offline wallet for manual payment.

Summary: The payout queue should be paid out automatically the majority of the time and faster than it has been with less manual payouts needed.  More fresh coins for miners. Smiley

Happy mining!

-wk
Stats back up.

All this doesn't explain why I now receive a transfer every few hours instead of a mining reward every few days!

Has the way the pool operates changed?
Activity: 440
my butterfly have same problem
sometimes show 0 Ghash
and stats crash
1.21 GIGA WATTS
do you have eligius.st like below?

eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
How weird.  I'm not doing anything different!  When I try and access the stats page I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/XXXXXXXXX was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny16 with Suhosin-Patch Server at eligius.st Port 81

Oh well, mining on back up for now until I can sort it out.  Thanks for the confirmation.
1.21 GIGA WATTS
yes stats are working fine also
Can you access stats page?
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Entire site seems to be down and my miner has stopped.  Moved to back up!

All my miners seem to hashing fine, not down from my end  Undecided
Entire site seems to be down and my miner has stopped.  Moved to back up!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Now, none of the stats show up (all say 0 G Hash/s/ 0 balance etc), although my miner is working fine.  I also seem to get a payout (by transfer not mined) every couple of hours (obviously much lower amount).

This makes no sense at all.  Stats have been working fine for me for months.  Huh

Hi there!

I'm also mining through Eligius pool...
Is that pool hacked? My miners are working pretty well (20GH/s), but on the stats menu there's 0GH/s... I restarted the stratum proxy, and the stats looked good for half an hour and now again dropping to 0GH/s (although my miners are working).

Help?

Stats are still working fine for me.  Why do you think it's hacked?  

Huh

Because my workers are working finde (miner webconfig is showing 20GH/s and received and accepted shares) but the eligius status page is showing 0GH/s...

Right now it's looking good, but I obviously had a dropout of half a day at the eligius pool.

And I'm wondering myself if my hashing-power has been misused...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Now, none of the stats show up (all say 0 G Hash/s/ 0 balance etc), although my miner is working fine.  I also seem to get a payout (by transfer not mined) every couple of hours (obviously much lower amount).

This makes no sense at all.  Stats have been working fine for me for months.  Huh

Hi there!

Is that pool hacked? My miners are working pretty well (20GH/s), but on the stats menu there's 0GH/s... I restarted the stratum proxy, and the stats looked good for half an hour and now again dropping to 0GH/s (although my miners are working).

Help?

Stats are still working fine for me.  Why do you think it's hacked?   

Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Now, none of the stats show up (all say 0 G Hash/s/ 0 balance etc), although my miner is working fine.  I also seem to get a payout (by transfer not mined) every couple of hours (obviously much lower amount).

This makes no sense at all.  Stats have been working fine for me for months.  Huh

Hi there!

Help?

--- Edited:
Okay, is it right, that the stats are just not working properly, but reward is calculating correct?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Now, none of the stats show up (all say 0 G Hash/s/ 0 balance etc), although my miner is working fine.  I also seem to get a payout (by transfer not mined) every couple of hours (obviously much lower amount).

This makes no sense at all.  Stats have been working fine for me for months.  Huh
I apologise if this has been covered already but I have been away for a couple of weeks and despite reading back, have found no mention of it.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, the web site would display stats, hash rate, balance etc and I could remotely check my miners were still working ok.  I received a regular payout, every few days of approx the same amount.  In my wallet, it showed as being mined.

I have no problem with this (I would love the stats to work again) but I wanted to check it was a conscious decision to change the way the pool works rather than a bug my end!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I have issues with HW ratio on Eligius on KNC Jupiter November units. I have 3 units, all of them behave exactly the same.

Testing scenario one of the units:
1. Restart cgminer, choose Eligius pool via ssh, reset cgminer statistics, let it run for couple of hours, write down stats
2. Restart cgminer, choose BitMinter pool via ssh, reset cgminer statistics, let it run for couple of hours, write down stats
3. Repeat nr 1
4. Repeat nr 2

Stats:
1. Eligius 9.4% HW, WU 8437 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z0CgjT8HdwYnhkTFk1TGd1VUE/edit?usp=sharing
2. BitMinter 1.5% HW, WU 9199 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z0CgjT8HdwZFB6Nkx1czBNdEE/edit?usp=sharing
3. Eligius 8.9% HW, WU 8478 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z0CgjT8HdwazZsRnlPbDdYQkk/edit?usp=sharing
4. BitMinter 1.6% HW, WU 9188 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z0CgjT8HdwMTJMaW1kdkNaQlE/edit?usp=sharing

I have default settings of:
Code:
[Q]ueue: 1
[S]cantime: 60
[E]xpiry: 120

wizkid057, what should I set there? I will be happy to help with dev pool, sent you PM.

Regards,
Lenny
Pages:
Jump to: