Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 45. (Read 458207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Holy Shit almost 7 hours and 5.59 billion shares, that was a hell of a block!!!

That's an understatement!! Smiley

and two days later here we are again, is this a sign of things to come?

We are at 5.5b 6.1b, few more minutes and we will be at now more than 2 days ago

8-9x difficulty aren't all that uncommon, which would be 8-10b.

Not in this pool

It's only been about a month since two relatively close blocks at 8-9x diff for Eligius Tongue.  But yes, Eligius hasn't had any "really bad" blocks in the last few weeks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

We are at 5.5b 6.1b, few more minutes and we will be at now more than 2 days ago

Not in this pool
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
experiencing problems briefly, but back up now
j03
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Website/stats appear broken but cgminer still shows it as connected to Eligius and accepting shares.

Edit: Yes, nginx/0.X.XX error 502 Bad Gateway on the website. It's probably not a good idea to expose the web server version. Once an exploit is known for your particular version of nginx, you could be in trouble.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nginx+hide+version+information

Edit: Site is back up now, or intermittently down.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 2257
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
any path or fix for kncminers ? because hw
Maybe. I've fixed a few jallies pretty simple actually, pm me with the problem.

C
Activity: 440
any path or fix for kncminers ? because hw
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Activity: 447

It would be nice to find 5 or 6 in a row now.   Last time we had a long run we had some good luck afterwards.  Just hoping for some more follow-up luck. 

Activity: 447
I setup a new miner here and modded my payout to .25.  The signed message was accepted and today a second payout is in a queue for a lot less than .25.  Is there something wrong with the payout settings?

My other miner that has been running for a while now, has no problem with the settings that I set.  Just this new setup has the problem.

1st payout was for 0.1178 btc and this one in the queue is at 0.06325440.  Both are above the default minimum, but not close to the .25 that I set.

I dont mind being paid of course, just wondering about the config settings working or not.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Something's going on. Both my miners shut down overnight. They have been chugging along happily since July. Can't connect to the pool. Using BFGminer 381, standard stratum setup. Got to go now, no time to troubleshoot, any ideas appreciated.

Update - Had no time to work on this in the morning, so I set the miners running an alt coin for the day. When I got back from work, they had pulled down 250 alt coins, so the hardware was working OK. Pointed them at Eligius again and everything is working as before. Go figure.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My rejected shares on my oct jup are way higher than my nov jup can anyone enlighten me if the numbers are high/low good/bad or normal?

JupOct      
12 Hours   530.05 Gh/s   5331392 (380)
3 Hours   555.76 Gh/s   1397504 (64)
22.5 Minutes   554.64 Gh/s   174336 (6)
JupNov      
12 Hours   620.74 Gh/s   6243552 (102)
3 Hours   666.02 Gh/s   1674752 (9)
22.5 Minutes   662.96 Gh/s   208384 (0)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Is there any way to see average shares rewarded for the last day/week/month/couple months? Is the average around 97%? I don't think mine has moved from 97±0.05 in a long time.
Activity: 154
Is something going on with the Block List stats page or do we have any issue with the past 3 discovered blocks?  There are no Block Hashes, Round Duration, Accepted Shares, etc...

It looks like there was a stale Block and the subsequent blocks have no data.   Huh

I think the round timer has stopped working properly too, it keeps incrementing and not resetting when a new block happens.
Payments seem to be added correctly though so no worries.
I'm sure wizkid will fix it when he has time.......

Blockchain.info is showing those blocks we found so hopefully all will be well.

All looking good in the stats now - thanks wk.

Now, if I didn't have to wait 13 blocks to get my btc.......
(only kidding)  Grin
Activity: 182
Is something going on with the Block List stats page or do we have any issue with the past 3 discovered blocks?  There are no Block Hashes, Round Duration, Accepted Shares, etc...

It looks like there was a stale Block and the subsequent blocks have no data.   Huh

I think the round timer has stopped working properly too, it keeps incrementing and not resetting when a new block happens.

Blockchain.info is showing those blocks we found so hopefully all will be well.
Activity: 276
Bertmod has been distributing binaries.
Problem is either they or I would need a known-working workaround patch...
I don't have a Nov unit to test on.

Looks like someone submitted a patch for the issue - https://github.com/jaketri/bfgminer/commit/6e934507dc10eb1ab9d5fa7918f316a7956aefe3

Discussion here - https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer/issues/340
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: