Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 131. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 15, 2015, 10:17:29 AM
Ill make this quick and brief for those of you that dont know, and hopefully if Placebo doesnt show up here again, it wont get discussed again. Short Version: Placebo was the dev of Ros, then after about a year, Ros began to die, it was less than 20 sats. Placebo dev made many promises of a great future for Ros , Including Ros V2. Many investors like myself spent enormous btc and bought Ros past 80 sats. Placebo never delivered. There were many angry investors. I stepped in and spent my own money to create fly, and do a swap to make things right, and Im sooo glad I did!!  Now, come FLY with Vegasguy!!

Vegas
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 15, 2015, 07:22:53 AM
Now let's focus on the FLY!
Vegas a lot of work put in your project. All former holders of ROS should be grateful.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2015, 07:20:33 AM
YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises .

If this is swap for ROS why are you telling ROS is shit? You chose this way, I don't really understand the logic here.

Vegas is a bad on placebo - dev ROS, he could but recently did not do anything for their investors. Price coins dropped and the contents of the wallets of investors also decreased and Vegas with this reason is bad.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 15, 2015, 06:43:39 AM
You are right.

Forget the past, and FLY to the future  Wink

Is there a comparison between ROS and FLY about specifications somewhere? What are the differences?
Activity: 170
September 15, 2015, 06:28:17 AM
YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises .

If this is swap for ROS why are you telling ROS is shit? You chose this way, I don't really understand the logic here.

You are right.

Forget the past, and FLY to the future  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1064
September 15, 2015, 06:03:04 AM

legendary
September 14, 2015, 10:29:59 PM
Current price is: .046 BTC per coin.

PLEASE do NOT sell for less than .046 BTC and we can keep this price!!

Why is price so low now? It's nowhere near 0.046BTC. Big dump happened?

.05% chance of superblock 10

Is this typo? Do you mean %0.5 chance?

You removed your post of .046 BTC per coin, why???

When will we see a bigger exchange for FLY?

Any update here.... price keep on dropping...

Placebo, youve got some real nerve showing up here. You are the one that promised EVERYTHING on ROS2 and never delivered. YOU are the dev on Ros and this worthless piece of shit called Ros is worth less than 30 sats because of all of your broken promises . YOU of all people should not be showing up here and be ashamed of your actions. YOU will judge me and my performance on my first coin  selling for 150,000 sats. You need to reevaluate your morals, your ethics and values. When you are ANYTHING close to who I am as a man , and you even start to keep any of your promises , then judge me, until then fuck off, while I fix your mess youve created. Dont show your face here again! You should be ashamed of yourself and your actions. Your the OPPOSITE of me. You are a liar and a scammer and a thief. I am honest, hard working, and ethical and KEEP my promises, ALWAYS!. Go crawl back under the rock from once you came. Placebo stop PMing me asking my secret of how someone like me that has never launched a coin has it selling for 150,000 sats already. Its not a secret, its called integrity.

Here let me help you with that. Your making a clown out of yourself. Lets get some definitions to help you out.

Definitions:

Integrity: always doing the right thing , even when no one will know.
Placebo: Something that has no real physical effect, that is given to a person with a complaint.
Source: http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-placebo-definition-lesson-quiz.html

This was an earlier post from me: "fudsters will be dealt with harshly and swiftly, and they wont like it". Unlike yourself, Placebo,I keep my promises EVERYTIME including this warning.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 14, 2015, 07:55:07 PM
at 0.046 BTC, if 7k Coins are produced during POW, that would be 322 BTC ($74k) or value the entire moneysupply at $1.6 million. I could see why he would remove it because it would be for the most part unsustainable.

Then why did he write this in the first place? Huh
Looks pretty sketchy for me.

Nah, just wants to keep a high price but better to wait until after POW to figure out a marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
September 14, 2015, 07:37:39 PM
at 0.046 BTC, if 7k Coins are produced during POW, that would be 322 BTC ($74k) or value the entire moneysupply at $1.6 million. I could see why he would remove it because it would be for the most part unsustainable.

Then why did he write this in the first place? Huh
Looks pretty sketchy for me.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 14, 2015, 07:33:51 PM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 14, 2015, 06:53:06 PM
Can't we mine it with GPUs?
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 14, 2015, 06:18:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 14, 2015, 06:12:41 PM
Also, it is currenlt traded on Yobit. Supply
on Yobit is from the approx. 1 month on mining
currently going on.
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:14:25 PM
It is swapped for Ros. You can still buy Ros on Bittrex. Swap happens in 2 days. Read op for more info

Vegas
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 12:38:26 PM
Where may I purchase some Fly ?
legendary
September 14, 2015, 11:04:32 AM
Presstab will you be joining us? Ive set up a private slack channel, so let me know if you want an invite. If so pm me your email address.

Vegas

I don't use slack. Also I plan on staking not selling any (I only have 7 FLY at the moment) so market tactics won't really concern me much. My primary concern is the functionality of the blockchain and network for this coin and ensuring everything runs smooth Cool

Thank you Presstab. Youve been amazing, and it was a no brainer who I wanted to create this wallet and setup the block chain and nodes. We will need you for future updates and you a VERY trusted member, so if you want to be paid in Fly, just ask. As you are the inovator of the additional features of wallets, let me know if anything interesting can be added to fly. I had some ideas. I thought about current money supply held by each wallet holder in a percent on the main page. Is that possible? Also a richlist tab with balance added on the left as a button, that when pressed will change page and show wallet addresses and and balances and percent held. For now I am using a basic block explorer , but as soon as pow and swap ends, Ill be using your block explorer.

Thanks again for all you have done for us.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
September 14, 2015, 11:00:52 AM
Presstab will you be joining us? Ive set up a private slack channel, so let me know if you want an invite. If so pm me your email address.

Vegas

I don't use slack. Also I plan on staking not selling any (I only have 7 FLY at the moment) so market tactics won't really concern me much. My primary concern is the functionality of the blockchain and network for this coin and ensuring everything runs smooth Cool
legendary
September 14, 2015, 10:54:44 AM
So, there's no signed agreement on investors to NOT dump their coins? How could you expect someone to believe these investors won't dump their coins? Where's this "trust" comes from? It's not that easy to gain trust here just to write "trusted few" in OP.

There is no agreement. Nothing signed. Just a verbal promise. Thats all. Nothing will happen should an investor sell. Its their money, its their choice what they do with it. Look, Im trying something new, thats never been tried before. Im tired of the same old clone coin with fancy roadmaps, that gets dumped when pow ends.

Thanks for the clear reply. People can read this and choose their investment plan with their own minds.

Agreed. But imagine for a second .... what it would look like if 10 people held 99% of the coin supply, and slowly released only the tiny POS rewards to the public, and *IF* all of these holders did NOT sell. What do you think the price of the coin would be? I can tell you, the price would be what those 10 people want it to be, and there would not be enough FLYcoin out there to dump it down.  Is it not true, that the price could not be dumped back down as there would not be enough FLY available to the public to trash the price?? Just think.. *IF* this happened. Try to imagine it for a second. Thank you. I want to discuss this from both sides.  I want to see any holes in my plan. *I* dont control the coin, the HOLDERS control the coin. I am going to act as a coach , as I am a very skilled and adept investor. We, the large holders will discuss in a private slack channel , what WE all agree on the next steps for fly. I agree it takes one idiot to ruin it for everyone, and if that happens, then we will recoup in slack and reformulate a new plan. Invites will be sent to the slack channel to the highest holders. We will join there as a team.

Vegas,
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
September 14, 2015, 10:50:22 AM
So, there's no signed agreement on investors to NOT dump their coins? How could you expect someone to believe these investors won't dump their coins? Where's this "trust" comes from? It's not that easy to gain trust here just to write "trusted few" in OP.

There is no agreement. Nothing signed. Just a verbal promise. Thats all. Nothing will happen should an investor sell. Its their money, its their choice what they do with it. Look, Im trying something new, thats never been tried before. Im tired of the same old clone coin with fancy roadmaps, that gets dumped when pow ends.

Thanks for the clear reply. People can read this and choose their investment plan with their own minds.
legendary
September 14, 2015, 10:46:34 AM

There is no agreement. Nothing signed. Just a verbal promise. Thats all. Nothing will happen should an investor sell. Its their money, its their choice what they do with it. Look, Im trying something new, thats never been tried before. Im tired of the same old clone coin with fancy roadmaps, that gets dumped when pow ends. I think your misunderstanding the project. But I do appreciate any and all questions. I want to help others understand the project. ANYONE can invest in FLY by submitting Ros. They then hold their own coins. They are ASKED to hold their coins and only sell off the POS. Im not even saying everyone will follow this, in fact I think 1 or 2 wont, and we will get them out of the way, buy their dumps and the few investors in fly will hold a higher percentage. Its a trust system. I can tell you this . *IF* this fails, it WONT fail on my behalf, it will fail because the investors decided to dump, but Im  going to do my best to make this work.

Vegas
Jump to: