Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 132. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
September 14, 2015, 10:36:53 AM
So, there's no signed agreement on investors to NOT dump their coins? How could you expect someone to believe these investors won't dump their coins? Where's this "trust" comes from? It's not that easy to gain trust here just to write "trusted few" in OP.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2015, 10:27:22 AM
Guys please read the model of this coin. It is VERY different than anything you have ever seen. The "trusted few" hold their own coins, but almost the entire money supply will be held by about only 10 investors, and it will remain that way, and only less than 1% of the money supply will EVER be available to the public at a time, as these 10 investors have agreed to keep this coin private and only release tiny percent at a time. This prevents the public from dumping on us,  as in order to dump the price they will need a large amount of fly and none will be available.
Vegas

That's really interesting. You try to protect coins market value but expect whole community to trust 10 investors. If they don't sell their coins market value stay same. Why should people trust these 10 investors? Who are these 10 investors? Where's the written guarantee they gave to community? In case they broke their promise legal action should be taken. Can you show community this agreement paper?

I think he is talking about

Funds received so far with username(in the order I received them):

c00p3r              2,556,982
Groggin                  57,926
nikl                       99,749
Ozcar                     94,016
GambleToWin          67,201
GregofDoom       7,000,000
bittamak                729,822
cjmining                893,123
(2)Woody20285   11,890,692
Wargo                    64,025
Piotr                  3,517,843
CapnBDL                   2,314
metamorphin      10,000,000
Vegasguy          12,216,765
Xardasim                64,1711
SpiralOut             6,000,100
   alinda                  5,234,735.00
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
September 14, 2015, 10:22:39 AM
Guys please read the model of this coin. It is VERY different than anything you have ever seen. The "trusted few" hold their own coins, but almost the entire money supply will be held by about only 10 investors, and it will remain that way, and only less than 1% of the money supply will EVER be available to the public at a time, as these 10 investors have agreed to keep this coin private and only release tiny percent at a time. This prevents the public from dumping on us,  as in order to dump the price they will need a large amount of fly and none will be available.
Vegas

That's really interesting. You try to protect coins market value but expect whole community to trust 10 investors. If they don't sell their coins market value stay same. Why should people trust these 10 investors? Who are these 10 investors? Where's the written guarantee they gave to community? In case they broke their promise legal action should be taken. Can you show community this agreement paper?
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 14, 2015, 10:15:07 AM
Current price is: .046 BTC per coin.

PLEASE do NOT sell for less than .046 BTC and we can keep this price!!

Why is price so low now? It's nowhere near 0.046BTC. Big dump happened?

.05% chance of superblock 10

Is this typo? Do you mean %0.5 chance?

You removed your post of .046 BTC per coin, why???

When will we see a bigger exchange for FLY?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 14, 2015, 09:38:55 AM
"FLYCOIN , in the hands of a trusted few"

I think you need to consider changing this slogan. It's not a good idea to trust someone in cryptocurrency world. We need trustless decentralized systems, not trusted by X or something.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 14, 2015, 08:30:32 AM

I think you need to consider changing this slogan. It's not a good idea to trust someone in cryptocurrency world. We need trustless decentralized systems, not trusted by X or something.
t
U will laugh...this model was alwayd wrong in altcoinscene...believe me...its better that some controls like a foundation...the altcoinscene is too worthless and no money as they can change into decentralized character...maybe in 2 years..but not yet...
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 14, 2015, 07:47:20 AM

Activity: 887
September 14, 2015, 12:39:50 AM
i will swap my ros to fly  Grin
legendary
September 13, 2015, 09:35:41 PM
Presstab will you be joining us? Ive set up a private slack channel, so let me know if you want an invite. If so pm me your email address.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
September 13, 2015, 07:44:08 PM
About 4.5 days into the POW from 30 days.

So for POW you will get exactly 360 Coins for the first 7 days before POS begins. Once POS begins, it generally accounts for approximately 50% of the Blocks but lets say it is a bit on the low end and the average is 30% of the Blocks as POS levels out.

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

So if POS is on average 30% of the Blocks during the POS stage then the total POW Coins would be 7900 Coins, if on average it is 50% of the Blocks then it would be 6300 Coins so if we err on the higher side the estimate would be 7000-8000 Coins during POW or approximately 5% of the total supply.

Of course, you should also be splitting up those Blocks from the 150K so you have enough Blocks to cover the minimum Stake period of 7 days which is about 5000 Blocks. If not enough total Blocks to Stake, you will get a higher amount of POW Blocks because there isn't enough eligible Blocks to Stake.

Hope this helps a bit with understanding the inflation rates.

To try to limit the pow rewards and have the POS get the most rewards, what size block would you recommend 5000 coin blocks?

Vegas

Just need a lot of Blocks really so there is always that competition.

Not 5000 Coin Blocks as in the amount in each Block, 5000 individual Blocks or inputs so if you have 150k Coins then each Block should be about 30 Coins each (150,000/5000 = 30)

If you have a lot of competition between all Blocks constantly, the amount of POS during the POW/POS stage is about 60% so in a sense you will want to have all your Blocks between 10-30 Coins (or even less) in order to have a magnitude higher amount of Blocks than the minimum amount of Stake age, plus you also have the SuperBlocks so each person should want many Blocks anyways.

Important part will be to ensure that PoS is fully capable of running the chain when PoW ends, not necessarily right away. Thats why a 30 day PoW with a very small reward was chosen, as a means to run the chain until everything gets cleared up and ready to stake. It will be fun watching those first stakes coming in this week Cool
legendary
September 13, 2015, 07:07:16 PM

So for POW you will get exactly 360 Coins for the first 7 days before POS begins. Once POS begins, it generally accounts for approximately 50% of the Blocks but lets say it is a bit on the low end and the average is 30% of the Blocks as POS levels out.

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

So if POS is on average 30% of the Blocks during the POS stage then the total POW Coins would be 7900 Coins, if on average it is 50% of the Blocks then it would be 6300 Coins so if we err on the higher side the estimate would be 7000-8000 Coins during POW or approximately 5% of the total supply.

Of course, you should also be splitting up those Blocks from the 150K so you have enough Blocks to cover the minimum Stake period of 7 days which is about 5000 Blocks. If not enough total Blocks to Stake, you will get a higher amount of POW Blocks because there isn't enough eligible Blocks to Stake.

To try to limit the pow rewards and have the POS get the most rewards, what size block would you recommend 5000 coin blocks?

Vegas

Not 5000 Coin Blocks as in the amount in each Block, 5000 individual Blocks or inputs so if you have 150k Coins then each Block should be about 30 Coins each (150,000/5000 = 30)

If you have a lot of competition between all Blocks constantly, the amount of POS during the POW/POS stage is about 60% so in a sense you will want to have all your Blocks between 10-30 Coins (or even less) in order to have a magnitude higher amount of Blocks than the minimum amount of Stake age, plus you also have the SuperBlocks so each person should want many Blocks anyways.

Excellent!!! That will be the plan!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 13, 2015, 06:55:07 PM

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

Vegas

legendary
September 13, 2015, 06:43:50 PM

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

Vegas
legendary
September 13, 2015, 06:42:22 PM

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

The minute the swap closes, Im going to calculate who gets what and post the percentages on the OP. As I am expecting a small group Im going to advise everyone to use the split block feature and devide their coins into 500-2000 coin blocks to keep the chain moving. As we are a small group and there is a 7 day min stake age, we need to have loads of small blocks to keep chain moving and to stifle the supply of pow.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 13, 2015, 06:35:04 PM

360 * 7 = 2,520

(360 * 0.7) * 21 = 5,292

legendary
September 13, 2015, 06:20:53 PM
I have a strange feeling there will be a rush on the last few hours.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 13, 2015, 06:18:58 PM
Still 7 Million+ of Ros on Bittrex. 4 Million
between 38 Sat and 44 Sat.

The almost 3 Million sells over 70 Sat may have forgotten
it's up there or are hoping for a last minute windfall.

legendary
September 13, 2015, 10:34:47 AM
So the miners are dumping it down. It must be the miners as it is not available anywhere but mining. So for now, Im going to let them dump the price as low as they want. When POW is over then Im going to buy this back up at the price we all decide. It will be cheap coins for all of us on the buy back up, and the price will stay there.  For now Im still buying the mining dumps so they dont end up in the wrong hands.

Vegas

Thats absolutely crazy....I cannot believe it, that these kind of devs still exists...Vegas, if u do it right, u r my man Smiley

Ohh I will. In my 20 years investing, Ive always made lots of money. Im not good at too many things , but business and investing and IT/Computers, ohh and crypto ..hehhee www.bitcoinlasvegas.net is my site.

Still buying mining dumps, my wallet is up to 567 FLY ..LOL , and they are staying with me Smiley FNcVD1aUpaaJBsqiuyLvbtS4TaJ3HaoBjN

Pow has generated 1546 coins, Ive bought 610 coins, (sent 50 to greg for graphics), so Ive bought about 40% of the mining coins in existence. LOL

See there are a lot of talented graphic designers and coin devs. They make nice grpahics and make cool looking wallets, I cant do either. My skills are in money, and investing and economics and cryto. So the devs make the wallets, and stop. They dont know what to do and how to move it forward and be a leader, so they run. Ive been a leader all my life. A leader of self. I prove it and others follow. Its the natural order of things. I want to keep this under the radar until the swap ends, to have the least amount of people in the group. Once mining is over and things settle down, we will "sit at the table" and discuss a plan to lock a high price and keep it there Wink

Few more secrets revealed. I purposefully made the original OP look like shit. This was to detract attention. I did not want loads of people investing , so I left it looking stupid and cheap until the moment was right. The attention on this coin is still low and I want it that way until atleast the swap is over.

Im sticking with 1 exchange until the mining is over. The BIG changes will start once POW is over. This coin wont have cutting edge features, or a super fancy wallet. The coins value is based on a small community of investors that will hold their coins, and make the buyers pay a VERY high price. My plan is to ask everyone to sell off a small amount of their POS rewards. Selling to much to others will give them the control to dump, and kill our price.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 13, 2015, 10:03:19 AM
So the miners are dumping it down. It must be the miners as it is not available anywhere but mining. So for now, Im going to let them dump the price as low as they want. When POW is over then Im going to buy this back up at the price we all decide. It will be cheap coins for all of us on the buy back up, and the price will stay there.  For now Im still buying the mining dumps so they dont end up in the wrong hands.

Vegas

Thats absolutely crazy....I cannot believe it, that these kind of devs still exists...Vegas, if u do it right, u r my man Smiley
legendary
September 13, 2015, 10:02:47 AM
Posted our new motto at the top of the OP. Hope you guys like it. it says" FLYCOIN, in the hands of a trusted few"

Vegas
Jump to: