Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 135. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 12, 2015, 09:05:13 AM
I'm still a bit confused:

Ratio is the same percentage that you hold in Ros coin

How do we figure out what percentage we hold?  And is ratio = number of coins, or % against total supply?

For example, how much FLY would one get upon swapping 10,000 Ros?

Ok..here is the way it works.

On September 16th 2015 at 6am, the swap closes.
I count the total number of Ros submitted. Lets say its 30 Million ROS.
I then calculate the percentage of ROS that was turned in by each person.
Lets say you turned in 3 million ROS, that is 10% of the total ROS submitted
The total fly is 150,000
You would get the same percentage in FLY, 10%. 10% of 150,000 is 15,000 fly coins.

Hope this answers your question.

Vegas

I've sent u my bunch of roscoins.
Hope I wont regret my investment in you Wink

meta
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 12, 2015, 08:34:54 AM
Gorgeous article woody!!!!

Thank you!!!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 12, 2015, 01:32:38 AM
Article on Flycoin (Fly) Updated!
Great job Vegas - your the man.
See updated article here http://wp.me/p5obbM-Gw
and send the link to your friends so they can join the upcoming fun!
legendary
September 11, 2015, 10:27:51 PM
I have a linux compiled wallet I will release tomorrow. Looking into mac wallet if there is a demand.

Vegas
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:58:28 PM
Miners - keep dumping
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:57:26 PM
I agree with Crestington. If there is a market maker - like stocks -
liquidity can be provided buying up low sells and selling back to market
when there is strong demand.

I'm in - have 73 of these puppies so far
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 11, 2015, 08:54:23 PM
My plan was to make this a very small community. I was hoping the largest holders would be people I know and trust, that wont dump it cheap and disrespect the coins price. Its looking like that might happen. With  trusted community members that have the highest holdings we can set the price high. The miners are dumping into my buy wall, and they will never see those coins again. The whole point of this coin is to be only in the hands of a few trusted members that will decide the price and stick with it. Right now with the mining farms thats not possible , so Ill just buy everything they dump and hold them for years, and sell off small amounts of my POS rewards at a very high price. When mining is over, Ill set up a slack channel to discuss strategies. I want this coin as scarce as possible. Im going to make sure I have as much fly coin as I can, NOT because of greed of Ego, but the reason is control of the price. I want to know the the other investors that hold large amounts will not sell cheap. I want this to be the one coin where the holders set the price, and very little is sold on the exchanges. I might even do an OTC to the people I know and Trust.

Vegas

Exchanges want/need volume to continue to list a Coin, I think it may be better to let the market have free rein and to possibly have the price quite low and create a solid buywall or somewhat fixed price that people are able to sell when needed.
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:28:30 PM
My plan was to make this a very small community. I was hoping the largest holders would be people I know and trust, that wont dump it cheap and disrespect the coins price. Its looking like that might happen. With  trusted community members that have the highest holdings we can set the price high. The miners are dumping into my buy wall, and they will never see those coins again. The whole point of this coin is to be only in the hands of a few trusted members that will decide the price and stick with it. Right now with the mining farms thats not possible , so Ill just buy everything they dump and hold them for years, and sell off small amounts of my POS rewards at a very high price. When mining is over, Ill set up a slack channel to discuss strategies. I want this coin as scarce as possible. Im going to make sure I have as much fly coin as I can, NOT because of greed of Ego, but the reason is control of the price. I want to know the the other investors that hold large amounts will not sell cheap. I want this to be the one coin where the holders set the price, and very little is sold on the exchanges. I might even do an OTC to the people I know and Trust.

Vegas
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:17:49 PM
POW is 30 days at 0.5 Coins for 21600 Blocks, first POS Blocks after 1 week so total POW Coins are probably in the range of 7000-8000 Coins.

As disclosure, I do not have any POW mining hardware except if I were to CPU mine, Vegas asked me for some help with the setup of the code and I said he could just pay me whatever and he sent me about 40k CON.

I appreciate your help Crestington. You were a big help. I appreciate all youve done and your support.

Vegas
legendary
September 11, 2015, 08:13:59 PM
POW is 30 days at 0.5 Coins for 21600 Blocks, first POS Blocks after 1 week so total POW Coins are probably in the range of 7000-8000 Coins.

As disclosure, I do not have any POW mining hardware except if I were to CPU mine, Vegas asked me for some help with the setup of the code and I said he could just pay me whatever and he sent me about 40k CON.
legendary
September 11, 2015, 07:50:08 PM
Guys whats happening is the miners are dumping. The good news is its me, thats catching all the dumping. I dont want these coins in the wrong hands were they will get dumped. My initial plan was to set a market price for the community and have everyone stick with it, problem is miners will sell at any price. So Im buying everything they are dumping and holding them for years. Im going to reset the price to sell at when pow is over.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2015, 06:34:58 PM
I would say, Vegas has some friends (ironical)

I don't get what you trying to say here. Do you mean his friends dumped coins and price came down to less than 1 mBtc?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
September 11, 2015, 06:30:34 PM
Current price is: .046 BTC per coin.

PLEASE do NOT sell for less than .046 BTC and we can keep this price!!

Why is price so low now? It's nowhere near 0.046BTC. Big dump happened?

.05% chance of superblock 10

Is this typo? Do you mean %0.5 chance?

I would say, Vegas has some friends (ironical)
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 06:29:35 PM
probably going to pull FLY off of superninjapool.tk tonight if there isn't any hash.
legendary
September 11, 2015, 06:12:47 PM
Fantastic!

Glad you ended up getting it going.

How come you aren't making use of the themes? Just add the theme's folder to the same directory as the Flycoin client.

I will Crestington, Ive just been non stop with everything. But everything is going great. Thanks for all your support!!

Vegas

64 bit Windows doesn't play well with the bluish-white theme, you might want to get it built as 32-bit which would solve that and works with 64-bit as well.

I can hook you up with someone who can build you the Windows and Mac wallets for a total of 0.13 BTC

That sounds good. I have a question: I want to use the black textured background as seen in the banners, with the teal fonts and teal border. That possible. Also I need the social links fixed. Ill setup social today and pm you the links. I agree I dont like the white background either, and its not the color of the coin.

Vegas

Just copy pasta the theme folder and put it in the same directory you are holding the qt, no need to recompile. Don't want a theme? just remove it.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2015, 06:03:15 PM
Current price is: .046 BTC per coin.

PLEASE do NOT sell for less than .046 BTC and we can keep this price!!

Why is price so low now? It's nowhere near 0.046BTC. Big dump happened?

.05% chance of superblock 10

Is this typo? Do you mean %0.5 chance?
legendary
September 11, 2015, 03:00:57 PM
Buying as much sheap mining dumps as I can
Huge bagains compared to the future price
This will be a premium coin - Thanks for being the Pilot.
legendary
September 11, 2015, 12:19:05 PM
Fantastic!

Glad you ended up getting it going.

How come you aren't making use of the themes? Just add the theme's folder to the same directory as the Flycoin client.

I will Crestington, Ive just been non stop with everything. But everything is going great. Thanks for all your support!!

Vegas

64 bit Windows doesn't play well with the bluish-white theme, you might want to get it built as 32-bit which would solve that and works with 64-bit as well.

I can hook you up with someone who can build you the Windows and Mac wallets for a total of 0.13 BTC

That sounds good. I have a question: I want to use the black textured background as seen in the banners, with the teal fonts and teal border. That possible. Also I need the social links fixed. Ill setup social today and pm you the links. I agree I dont like the white background either, and its not the color of the coin.

Vegas
legendary
September 11, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Guys I feel surrounded by supporters.  Grin Thank you ALL. I will NOT fail you! There are many more nice surprises in store for us Wink I purposefully left out that Crestington got a lot of the code done(Payon dev) and Presstab (Finished and added every feature possible). I knew once those names were known as the devs of the wallet, it would bring a massive value to FLY, and it has.

Vegas
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 11, 2015, 06:23:28 AM
Another logocreator coin...no fantasy...all announcements made by him are the same...so sad

You might want to get yourself checked out for a syndrome or something..
Jump to: