Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 22. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 16, 2015, 06:04:41 PM
did the cryptopia works now? i dumped there when i could not get the withdraw

good boy

who will be the next to dump this sheepcoin?

oh wait, i thought this coin "couldn't be dumped"?  HAHAHAHAHA "VEGAS" MORON!!!

i had never got the coins from cryptopia to the wallets here on the pc. everyone said to me to wait. i waited and then they said wait more. now they keep saying wait. this sound bad

For how long have you been waiting? It makes me feel interested because I entered FLY yesterday and could not send the coins from cryptopia.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
December 16, 2015, 04:29:25 PM

good boy

i had never got the coins from cryptopia to the wallets here on the pc. everyone said to me to wait. i waited and then they said wait more. now they keep saying wait. this sound bad
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 04:27:53 PM

good boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
December 16, 2015, 04:26:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2015, 03:47:46 PM

'grats iFUD4BTC untill today i'd never considered anyone worthy of the ignore button
December 16, 2015, 03:33:10 PM
As for me, I will wait. Take your time vegas, important thing is that it ends up working good after all!

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 03:15:58 PM
like EVERY day, another report of this shitcoin being broken on its only exchange.

Any news why fly on cryptopia is down again?

Also this : FIRST COIN EVER, THAT CANNOT BE DUMPED!

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes

+

=

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
December 16, 2015, 02:15:24 PM
Guys we will. Ive not come this far and invested this much to give up. Ive said it many times , I wont ever give up.  Im going to be stretching your patience a bit here. Thanks in advance.

Vegas

im not in a hurry take ur time

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 16, 2015, 12:45:03 PM
Guys we will. Ive not come this far and invested this much to give up. Ive said it many times , I wont ever give up.  Im going to be stretching your patience a bit here. Thanks in advance.

Vegas
December 16, 2015, 10:38:35 AM

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes

Lets hope it is worked out soon. Last night I asked in cryptopia chat and a mod told me they were working on fixing it.

Also CapnBDL did a great job in explaining me about the saving address and how to setup the wallet.

Hope wallet get fixed during the day, so I can withdraw some and test my wallet!
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
December 16, 2015, 08:46:41 AM

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 15, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
last time i checked a couple of day ago i had something like 104.1 fly

but yesturday computer crash and after restart wallet was crashing
i try -reindex but failed   so i remove wallet folder and keep wallet.dat   but it was still crashing  Huh

so i used my saved wallet from last month   but i lost  some minted fly  last transaction is  28-11
i only have 102 now
but wallet stuck on updating blockchain

so i came here and downloaded last version
now it s updated but i still have 102 fly  Huh

am i not supposed to have same amount after older wallet restore ?
The answer is maybe/maybe not. If an old wallet was on the wrong chain the
missing coins could be on the wrong chain. PM me your wallet address and I will
send you the lost 2.1 Fly tomorrow. Make sure you are on wallet 1.7.5 now

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
December 15, 2015, 09:02:05 PM
last time i checked a couple of day ago i had something like 104.1 fly

but yesturday computer crash and after restart wallet was crashing
i try -reindex but failed   so i remove wallet folder and keep wallet.dat   but it was still crashing  Huh

so i used my saved wallet from last month   but i lost  some minted fly  last transaction is  28-11
i only have 102 now
but wallet stuck on updating blockchain

so i came here and downloaded last version
now it s updated but i still have 102 fly  Huh

am i not supposed to have same amount after older wallet restore ?

Hello carlo_0000!

On windows navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Flycoin (default location)
Delete everything in that folder EXCEPT WALLET.DAT Wallet.dat is your entire wallet contents, without it you will not have access to your coins, make sure you don't delete it.
Reopen the FLYcoin wallet. This will start the blockchain sync. It make take some time. After the wallet is resynced it is possible you will have some incorrect entries in your transactions tab and possibly an incorrect balance, follow the instructions below to clear out and repair the remaining transactions.
If that does not solve the problem and your coins and transactions do not appear we can try a repair on your wallet.dat.

Open your debug window by clicking "Help" and opening "Debug Window"
Click the "console" tab.
In the command line type and enter: checkwallet
after returning the result, in the command line type and enter: repairwallet
This will go through your wallet and do some checks, repair any broken transactions and verify you're on the right blockchain.
If you are still showing bad stakes simply right click the transactions list and choose "clear orphans"
You probably will need to close FLY wallet and  do a -rescan (add -rescan to shortcut of FLYcoin in windows)

Hope this helps!

best wishes
sudo23
legendary
Activity: 1504
December 15, 2015, 08:39:05 PM
Hi everybody!

I got introduced to FLY today in cryptopia forum. I downloaded and synced the wallet and bought about 0.35 fly (did not have much BTC at the moment) in order to test it. Problem is, when I got to cryptopia balances to withdraw to my local wallet, I could not do it as cryptopia wallet was in maintenance. Hope it is not for long, as I really want to see those fly in my wallet already.

Is there any other way to fund my wallet with some fly?

@maokoto - Welcome!  You came at an interesting time to Fly - we are innovating a new style of wallet and fee structure so we are having some problems getting the exchange to work with the wallet.  While all the kinks are worked out hang tight and stay strong.  Your fly will show up in your wallet.  If after the exchange and wallet issues get settled your FLY does not show up I will stake one into your wallet for you!  Just keep me posted. - pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
December 15, 2015, 06:56:56 PM
Also remember that the forum has an "ignore" button. In conjunction with bitcointalk++ it makes for a much more pleasant forum experience, without having to see banal posts.
I agree! Criticism, questions, suggestions should always be welcome. But FUD posts with pictures in poor taste should be immediately put on ignore. They add nothing to the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
December 15, 2015, 05:59:17 PM

i broke it
no reply to my ticket yet
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
December 15, 2015, 05:44:29 PM
You are shitting me. Again FLY is down on cryptopia.
December 15, 2015, 05:37:44 PM
Hi everybody!

I got introduced to FLY today in cryptopia forum. I downloaded and synced the wallet and bought about 0.35 fly (did not have much BTC at the moment) in order to test it. Problem is, when I got to cryptopia balances to withdraw to my local wallet, I could not do it as cryptopia wallet was in maintenance. Hope it is not for long, as I really want to see those fly in my wallet already.

Is there any other way to fund my wallet with some fly?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2015, 04:48:06 PM
Also remember that the forum has an "ignore" button. In conjunction with bitcointalk++ it makes for a much more pleasant forum experience, without having to see banal posts.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
December 15, 2015, 04:46:19 PM
 These people have no lives and no families and no mothers or fathers.  

Why no family? He presented us the pics already! Wink

Greetz
Meta
Pages:
Jump to: