Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 24. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
December 14, 2015, 10:47:01 AM
Guys the latest version is 1.7.5 on OP.

Or www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-qt-windows_1_7_5.zip

Everything appears to work.

Vegas

Thanks so much Vegas Smiley Got the right one downloaded now Smiley Now just patiently anticipating Cryptopia getting all on board so I can withdraw my FLY and get staking more and more YAY!! I'm in FLY for the long haul mate so make me proud Tongue hahaha For Realz though Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
December 14, 2015, 10:38:41 AM
Guys the latest version is 1.7.5 on OP.

Or www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-qt-windows_1_7_5.zip

Everything appears to work.

Vegas

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
December 14, 2015, 10:25:31 AM
Downloaded new wallet. Noticed this :

Inside the wallet the correct version displays (debug 1.7.5.0)

I also don't see an estimated transaction fee when I try to send coins (the fee warning window is not showing up)

Do other people have the same?
December 14, 2015, 10:23:25 AM
So is the latest newest wallet to download the one in the OP? I just want to make sure that I download the correct one Smiley Thanks

Looks like the wallet on the OP is still linked to v1.73 but the most current working wallet is v1.75 which can be built from source. There is a complied windows wallet that Vegas can update the OP with.

Ya thanks mate I found the correct wallet download after I checked the OP so all is good now lol If I can just get the FLY I got on Cryptopia off there now to my wallet I'll be styling eventually Tongue Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
December 14, 2015, 10:20:12 AM
So is the latest newest wallet to download the one in the OP? I just want to make sure that I download the correct one Smiley Thanks

Looks like the wallet on the OP is still linked to v1.73 but the most current working wallet is v1.75 which can be built from source. There is a complied windows wallet that Vegas can update the OP with.
December 14, 2015, 10:10:32 AM
Coin Developer
December 14, 2015, 09:47:56 AM
Downloaded new wallet. Noticed this :

Inside the wallet the correct version displays (debug 1.7.5.0)
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 04:05:32 AM
So new wallet released. Please download and update and unlock for staking.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.5/FlyCoin-qt-windows_1_7_5.zip

Do not attempt any transactions with Crytopia as I am still testing this, but I need as many wallets on the new fork as soon as  possible.

Thanks

I will update once I confirm Crytopia is working.

Just downloaded new wallet and unlocked it for staking.
legendary
December 14, 2015, 03:51:15 AM
So new wallet released. Please download and update and unlock for staking.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/releases/download/v1.7.5/FlyCoin-qt-windows_1_7_5.zip

Do not attempt any transactions with Crytopia as I am still testing this, but I need as many wallets on the new fork as soon as  possible.

Thanks

I will update once I confirm Crytopia is working.

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
December 14, 2015, 02:15:46 AM
I've sent Kees PM days ago to be added. No response and I am not on the list

Edit: Vegas, I am on the list but the link above does not show it: People should use this one to check..

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/96a2d7c97c524a6d6221377fc014b202532b25c8/src/additionalfee.cpp
legendary
December 13, 2015, 11:17:39 PM
Ok just to prove to everyone that everything is moving forward notice the commit: (xx hours ago): https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/commit/509eb2951bb34e4ad3d29c14f0988042e62a9ad2

DO NOT USE!!! Its about 99% complete, but not final.. There is still some tiny things that need to be tweaked. This is just to prove to everyone, that we are working on this.

We are still using the manually exempted withdrawal addresses for now, as the coding to make everyone exempt from withdrawal fees requires enormous time to implement. So what we did for now is we are still using manual withdrawal exemptions based on your wallet address. Check this list:

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/7f5101ab7bf16cc9f94f6c9fc932c902e0dc29d9/src/additionalfee.cpp#L168

If your name is not on it, and it should be, please PM Keesdewit at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=390370

This is the last part of the code he needs to update , and then it will be final. So if your name is not on this list pm him fast.

Vegas

legendary
December 13, 2015, 10:57:04 PM
Good news! Please make sure the exchange is not going down after a few hours this time

Please understand, this is NOT what we want either. We want this to be a smooth, but exciting venture. I never said it would be easy, but I DID say it would be worth it Smiley

The good news is the hardest part is done. The tx system is by far the most complex part of the wallet, because there are so many lines in the code that are affected, so when something goes wrong, thousands of lines of code need to be looked at.

After we are back on the exchange, I will give the updates a rest until after the holidays, then I want to start working on "autoburn". This will take a small percentage of every transaction and automatically burn the funds, reducing the money supply, AND showing up in real time in the money supply stats in the wallet.

This will make FLY even more rare and harder to acquire.

Vegas
Coin Developer
December 13, 2015, 05:42:13 PM
Good news! Please make sure the exchange is not going down after a few hours this time
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
December 13, 2015, 05:18:07 PM
The code is complete.

Here we gooo! Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
December 13, 2015, 04:26:25 PM
i have a good feeling if u have a good feeling  Cool
legendary
December 13, 2015, 01:49:24 PM
Guys we are VERY close to releasing the update to get exchange working again. The code is complete. Testing now Smiley

I could not be more excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas
legendary
December 13, 2015, 01:21:44 PM
So when can we expect cryptopia fixed?

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the fly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Thanks for understanding.

Vegas

Do you guys have an irc channel or do the devs talk anywhere? I will pop in sometime if you do. Wasn't sure if you were on freenode or not, I am there and on the hamradiocoin irc.

We are actually in slack all day long.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 01:10:39 PM

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the fly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Vegas

Do you guys have an irc channel or do the devs talk anywhere? I will pop in sometime if you do. Wasn't sure if you were on freenode or not, I am there and on the hamradiocoin irc.
legendary
December 13, 2015, 12:44:58 PM

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the Superfly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Vegas
Coin Developer
December 13, 2015, 12:03:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: