Pages:
Author

Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved) - page 2. (Read 64750 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 05:18:57 PM
I misunderstood - I thought you were complaining about the tracking not updating:) Your order was updated 2 days after that mail - if you haven't received the update or can't see it when you login please pm me and I'll send you your tracking number. It's 11pm here so I'm hitting the hay, but will pick this thread up tomorrow.

There is no update showing on the website.  The last update was 4 weeks earlier.
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
February 16, 2014, 05:14:41 PM
Their system suck ...  even an idiot can go to your own "webpage" and enter dispatched and a date.  Anything else is lame excuses.

this will stop 99% of the rants .. having to beg for information is retard and you .. not us .. you need to fix this.

read and learn ...

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Donna at OpenRigs ([email protected])

Add to contacts

05/02/2014

To: ****

Picture of Donna at OpenRigs

Hello ***** ,

We have checked with them, and we are expecting final tracking numbers from customs on your parcel within the next few working days, after which we will update your order.

Warm Regards,

Donna
The OpenRigs Team

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Guess what ..... No Update, No Response

PS ...

And KWH I do have a order number 1185 but you would have known that if you gave a **** as per the failed responses
from customers service.

I will have a "full refund" (unless you want to blame this on a "transaction malleability problem") if this items not proven that its is in transit and then I'll go a buy a frame from someone who gives and **** and basic shipping information.

I misunderstood - I thought you were complaining about the tracking not updating:) Your order was updated 2 days after that mail - if you haven't received the update or can't see it when you login please pm me and I'll send you your tracking number. It's 11pm here so I'm hitting the hay, but will pick this thread up tomorrow.
donator
February 16, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

We have checked with them, and we are expecting final tracking numbers from customs on your parcel within the next few working days, after which we will update your order.

Warm Regards,

My reality:  I got the tracking but its from a May 2013 shipment to someone else.  Their explanation is that SA Post "recycles" tracking numbers and said it would update in 2-3 days.  Its now been 6 going on 7 days where my tracking has not been updated.  I'm really feeling screwed from doing business with this company as I've now had said hardware for months that I didn't want to bother having to gery-rig with milkcrates and other bullshit because I thought I was getting the product within a reasonable time frame.  Now I'm wishing I just built the thing myself as I could have probably done it with plywood, a hacksaw, wood screws, and an electric powerdrill.

Uh no dude, per the email when you were sent your tracking number: "NB: Due to the current post office strike, the domestic tracking site may not work and your order may not track for several working days. We are using side channels to try and get parcels prioritised and processed as quickly as possible despite the strike, though, so your order should not be unduly delayed."

If you've had your hardware for months and you wanted this "within a reasonable time frame" it would probably have been a good idea to choose a shipping method that doesn't have a transit time of well over a month...Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
February 16, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

Warm Regards,

My reality:  I got the tracking but its from a May 2013 shipment to someone else.  Their explanation is that SA Post "recycles" tracking numbers and said it would update in 2-3 days.  Its now been 6 going on 7 days where my tracking has not been updated.  I'm really feeling screwed from doing business with this company as I've now had said hardware for months that I didn't want to bother having to gery-rig with milkcrates and other bullshit because I thought I was getting the product within a reasonable time frame.  Now I'm wishing I just built the thing myself as I could have probably done it with plywood, a hacksaw, wood screws, and an electric powerdrill.
February 15, 2014, 11:25:21 AM
Their system suck ...  even an idiot can go to your own "webpage" and enter dispatched and a date.  Anything else is lame excuses.

this will stop 99% of the rants .. having to beg for information is retard and you .. not us .. you need to fix this.

read and learn ...

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Donna at OpenRigs ([email protected])

Add to contacts

05/02/2014

To: ****

Picture of Donna at OpenRigs

Hello ***** ,

Warm Regards,

Donna
The OpenRigs Team

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

Guess what ..... No Update, No Response

PS ...

And KWH I do have a order number 1185 but you would have known that if you gave a **** as per the failed responses
from customers service.

I will have a "full refund" (unless you want to blame this on a "transaction malleability problem") if this items not proven that its is in transit and then I'll go a buy a frame from someone who gives and **** and basic shipping information.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 15, 2014, 11:23:22 AM
Complete rubbish for sure. I send packages nearly on a daily basis, (USPS, UPS) and I can see for myself how long the tracking takes to post. If you are this butt hurt, ask for a refund, (if you even have an order),shut your pie hole and ignore the thread. Really, you're being an ass. It's almost like you are a sock of some "others" that have posted tripe here.  Roll Eyes

Another idiot who cant read ... am I asking for tracking ... no you retard.

I asking for status up date that the items been despatched you idiot, the same thing they have been promising for the last 3 weeks on this forum and  in private emails.

Their system suck ...

I am fed-up of lame excuses.

And I think I've found it. It's using your keyboard.
February 15, 2014, 11:22:17 AM
Complete rubbish for sure. I send packages nearly on a daily basis, (USPS, UPS) and I can see for myself how long the tracking takes to post. If you are this butt hurt, ask for a refund, (if you even have an order),shut your pie hole and ignore the thread. Really, you're being an ass. It's almost like you are a sock of some "others" that have posted tripe here.  Roll Eyes

Another idiot who cant read ... am I asking for tracking ... no you retard.

I asking for status up date that the items been despatched you idiot, the same thing they have been promising for the last 3 weeks on this forum and  in private emails.

Their system suck ...  even an idiot can go to your own "webpage" and enter dispatched and a date.  Anything else is lame excuses.
donator
February 15, 2014, 11:20:55 AM
What's hard to believe about it? USPS tracking is usually only available after the item is delivered

Complete rubbish and I suggest you look at my original question. ps I worked in a global dispatch centre for 20 years.

So we have no possible shipment date, eta or forecast ?  I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe.

So you are telling me that when the item is manufactured and is processed for shipment "You are not given any" information on
shipment dates and freight container availability .....  that's complete rubbish.

What you should be doing is manufacturing each order in "Order Number" priority and then shipping as per original order.  If someone selects a slow delivery method they still receive postage / shipping information but the item takes longer to arrive.

What I suspect you are doing is saying "sod the order number" is someone selects Air, lets make them first which is complete rubbish.

You have 2 more weeks on top of the 9 weeks you have already had to provide basic information and to prove the item has been shipped or I expect a full refund.

LOL - do you REALLY think that with our incompetent post office, who've just had a 3 week illegal strike cripple them, that they provide information on what vessel it's going on? Not a chance.

We manufacture and ship in the order we receive items, but customs certainly does not process them in the order they receive them. They get batches from us 2-3 times a week, which they let accumulate because they have a backlog. Then they split parcels into OB check (which is for customers who have selected Aramex or have arranged their own collection through DHL or whatever) / PP4 (US/Canada/UK/Thailand/UAE/Australia/other countries) / CP71 (most of the EU, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakstan, Israel). Then they process it completely out of order - OB check parcels don't need any documentation from them so they are processed first and fastest. By the time stuff comes out of customs it is in a very different order to where it went in, and I'm certain they further group orders based on shipping method, as we've gotten batches of EMS tracking numbers on one day and then batches of surface mail tracking numbers the next.

Even when a surface mail parcel eventually does start tracking it doesn't necessarily go on a boat immediately. This parcel: http://sms.postoffice.co.za/TrackingParcels/Parcel.aspx?id=CN025030167ZA took 20 days before it was put on a boat. They don't forewarn us about that.

As KWH mentioned - you're welcome to ask for a refund, and I'll call around tomorrow and see if I can get your parcel returned so you can get refunded.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 15, 2014, 11:13:54 AM
What's hard to believe about it? USPS tracking is usually only available after the item is delivered

Complete rubbish and I suggest you look at my original question. ps I worked in a global dispatch centre for 20 years.

So we have no possible shipment date, eta or forecast ?  I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe.

So you are telling me that when the item is manufactured and is processed for shipment "You are not given any" information on
shipment dates and freight container availability .....  that's complete rubbish.

What you should be doing is manufacturing each order in "Order Number" priority and then shipping as per original order.  If someone selects a slow delivery method they still receive postage / shipping information but the item takes longer to arrive.

What I suspect you are doing is saying "sod the order number" is someone selects Air, lets make them first which is complete rubbish.

You have 2 more weeks on top of the 9 weeks you have already had to provide basic information and to prove the item has been shipped or I expect a full refund.

Complete rubbish for sure. I send packages nearly on a daily basis, (USPS, UPS) and I can see for myself how long the tracking takes to post. If you are this butt hurt, ask for a refund, (if you even have an order),shut your pie hole and ignore the thread. Really, you're being an ass. It's almost like you are a sock of some "others" that have posted tripe here.  Roll Eyes
February 15, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 15, 2014, 10:44:20 AM

That's just outstanding. I don't order stuff from international locations very often, but I must say I feel like plastering multiple stamp books to a box seems a little unorthodox and is something I have never seen. When I order from china they just use labels.

Also, I'm a little concerned that you received an extra package. That means some other patient customer is getting @$#!ed.

Will be mailing it off to the other patient customer tomorrow. Sucks to wait a few extra days, but best I can do.

That's nice of you Zoella. How did you figure out who to send it to?

Because the address is on the box - so quite why USPS delivered it to a different person with a different address is quite beyond me...

Ah - just read Zoella's pm, the waybill was incorrect - must've been swapped or something else went screwy. Thank goodness for address labels, plus the invoice was there with the shipping address:)

Well, to be honest, the stamps might be considered overly distracting to any carriers outside SA!

why the fuck would you not send it back with the delivery person? but nah Ill just brag I got someones order.. fool

Maybe because I'm not the person who accepted delivery?
Activity: 22
February 15, 2014, 08:26:02 AM
fluffypony, found your site while I was searching for some pre-built rigs, looking for reviews brought me here and I've had a good read through the thread.

About to place an order but holding off waiting for something to place a HDD in. Any time frame of when some extra goodies will be available via your site?

Cheers,
JB

Looks like the batch of hard drive trays have arrived in country (Incomming International   2014/02/13   09:12   JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)) but haven't hit customs at Capemail yet. If there's no customs hold-up we should have them by Friday, if there's a customs hold-up it'll be the Friday thereafter. Once they've arrived I'll announce it in the thread and it'll be available as an option on the site:)

Excellent, thanks for the speedy reply. Looking forward to it.

JB
donator
February 15, 2014, 08:09:14 AM
fluffypony, found your site while I was searching for some pre-built rigs, looking for reviews brought me here and I've had a good read through the thread.

About to place an order but holding off waiting for something to place a HDD in. Any time frame of when some extra goodies will be available via your site?

Cheers,
JB

Looks like the batch of hard drive trays have arrived in country (Incomming International   2014/02/13   09:12   JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB)) but haven't hit customs at Capemail yet. If there's no customs hold-up we should have them by Friday, if there's a customs hold-up it'll be the Friday thereafter. Once they've arrived I'll announce it in the thread and it'll be available as an option on the site:)
Activity: 22
February 15, 2014, 08:05:48 AM

Cheers,
JB
Activity: 42
February 15, 2014, 07:12:37 AM
nobody was notified and it was only pointed out by one customer so fluffy didn't care to fix this issue he kept it hidden and let it "slide" by but in reality fluffy is a sneaky bastard! he knows how many people got screwed over waiting for a damn shipment.. shit comes from CHINA damn quicker and comes 4 times in a month before one package arrives from SO in 2 months... unreal

why the fuck would you not send it back with the delivery person? but nah Ill just brag I got someones order.. fool

You need to step off, son. By your own admission you haven't even purchased from us.

I know but I wanted too many times
donator
February 15, 2014, 07:10:06 AM
nobody was notified and it was only pointed out by one customer so fluffy didn't care to fix this issue he kept it hidden and let it "slide" by but in reality fluffy is a sneaky bastard! he knows how many people got screwed over waiting for a damn shipment.. shit comes from CHINA damn quicker and comes 4 times in a month before one package arrives from SO in 2 months... unreal

You need to step off, son. By your own admission you haven't even purchased from us.
February 15, 2014, 07:03:33 AM

That's just outstanding. I don't order stuff from international locations very often, but I must say I feel like plastering multiple stamp books to a box seems a little unorthodox and is something I have never seen. When I order from china they just use labels.

Also, I'm a little concerned that you received an extra package. That means some other patient customer is getting @$#!ed.

Will be mailing it off to the other patient customer tomorrow. Sucks to wait a few extra days, but best I can do.

Because the address is on the box - so quite why USPS delivered it to a different person with a different address is quite beyond me...

Ah - just read Zoella's pm, the waybill was incorrect - must've been swapped or something else went screwy. Thank goodness for address labels, plus the invoice was there with the shipping address:)

Well, to be honest, the stamps might be considered overly distracting to any carriers outside SA!

February 15, 2014, 07:02:15 AM

Yes and I paid for what was classified as Air Mail Insured when I purchased the item. I understand its not your fault that Surface mail takes so long but I in no way shape or form KNEW that I was going to be getting surface mail. I honestly didn't even pay that close of attention but when I did do the order I know it said Air Mail Insured and so does my receipt. I had assumed that mine was coming via AIR some way shape or form. If I would of known that I would be sitting around in February talking about how I never received my order and still haven't seen a tracking update I would of PAID for the upgraded shipping that wasn't even available at the time. That is all that frustrates me is that if I was aware I was getting surface mail I would of paid for the more expensive one. I was aware that I would be receiving Air Mail Insured which I didn't receive.

Josh

Sure - and I can understand your frustration. However, when you purchased there were only two options: Surface Mail (which I understand was mistakenly labelled by the system as Air Mail on the front-end) and EMS. We didn't have a third or fourth option. We added Air Mail as a separate option on December 15th, and added Aramex once we confirmed pricing on the 23rd of December. So whilst I sympathise with you and I wish there was something I could do to make you receive it faster, on a list of two shipping options you did choose the cheaper and slower one, the incorrect label notwithstanding.

I know fluffy is getting his balls busted a lot here but I have to call bullshit when I see it.

Here's my thought process. When air mail was added as an additional shipment method on December 15th the employee updating the system must have realized that there were some wires crossed between web front end and database. At that point in time customers should have *at least* been notified and given the option to make shipping adjustments.

My order didn't ship for another 3 weeks after said shipping options were "added". Had I been notified I would have purchased the faster shipping option. I was never notified of the discrepancy. I'm going to guess that no one was.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 15, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

You could just refuse delivery and "return it to sender". USPS would be happy to honor that.  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 15, 2014, 12:25:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: