Pages:
Author

Topic: Old people earning bitcoins - page 6. (Read 13469 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 21, 2016, 04:18:01 PM
Well, think not many people are using bitcoins ( i mean old people ) because obviously, they are too old for making money:
They have already made them in past, so why would they work hard now? They just want to relax probably, that is all .
yeah of course users will be more younger than older users. I do not think they use and trying to get bitcoin bitcoin. they (old people) use bitcoin as currency
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 21, 2016, 04:15:08 PM
I am 50 and am heavily into Bitcoin and even got my own digital currency trading on POLONIEX as well. I wish I was 20 though but yes I invest in various bitcoin programs, projects and have a signature campaign here also. I love Bitcoin tech and the potential of it. I am also a woman too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 03:59:30 PM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I don't think that older people earns bitcoins somehow, maybe, but just maybe, they Buy/Sell bitcoins, but that is only way they could earn bitcoins, as Signature Campaign and Faucets might be too hard thing for them
i think isn't a problem about hard or easy but old people need more income far greater than young people because of the many demands need to be met by them so they will choose to trading with this way they can earn a lot of money.
Activity: 476
August 21, 2016, 03:36:43 PM
Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I don't know any old person using bitcoin but I think there are some who will engage in bitcoin ecosystem by investing their money trading or other way of earning bitcoin without the need of them to actively participate. I doubt that they will be involve in signature campaign since it would take their time and I think earnings from it is not enough for them so they will find another way that will make them earn bigger since I think they already have some savings from their years of work or business perhaps.

It's more likely that older people don't use this forum because run-on sentences cause their brains to implode.  
nope I think there are still many users who are over 45 years here? in fact I've seen them in the age profile. I forgot his username. but there are parents who are members in this forum
Activity: 287
August 21, 2016, 03:34:11 PM
I am no longer young, soon to live to 40, and I only recently learned of the existence of bitcoin, such as my parents do not even know that there is such a digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
August 21, 2016, 03:25:19 PM
Well, think not many people are using bitcoins ( i mean old people ) because obviously, they are too old for making money:
They have already made them in past, so why would they work hard now? They just want to relax probably, that is all .

I dont think Old persons can be interested in earning bitcoins. They might even have some difficulty to understand the whole process of this bitcoin chain and their mind will not accept this change.
Old People should not put that much pressure on their mind to earn new technologies and currencies.

You young people think this Bitcoin technology is so complicated to figure out. You obviously do not realize that many of us older people had to master command line interfaces when we first became acquainted with computers back in the 70's and 80's. Doing a transaction with Bitcoin is way easier than that.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 21, 2016, 11:27:22 AM

I dont think Old persons can be interested in earning bitcoins. They might even have some difficulty to understand the whole process of this bitcoin chain and their mind will not accept this change.
Old People should not put that much pressure on their mind to earn new technologies and currencies.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 21, 2016, 10:30:42 AM

I don't think that older people earns bitcoins somehow, maybe, but just maybe, they Buy/Sell bitcoins, but that is only way they could earn bitcoins, as Signature Campaign and Faucets might be too hard thing for them
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 21, 2016, 10:26:57 AM
Most old people will unfortunately never own, not even understand bitcoin, because bitcoin is a thing for the next generation, for the kids that are being born using smartphones. Old people is too used to physical cash and bank accounts, so once the new generation is old Bitcoin will be huge. All those kids in Steam already know what bitcoin is, but they are too young to own any.

I hope that is not just the way. We also know that this old people are risking their money to some mutual fund or a equity and bonds. They put money in there expecting it will grow in the future. What if they know there is another way. Then we get more investors which are older ones who takes the risks better than young ones.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 21, 2016, 10:05:50 AM
Most old people will unfortunately never own, not even understand bitcoin, because bitcoin is a thing for the next generation, for the kids that are being born using smartphones. Old people is too used to physical cash and bank accounts, so once the new generation is old Bitcoin will be huge. All those kids in Steam already know what bitcoin is, but they are too young to own any.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 21, 2016, 09:58:44 AM
I think that old people do not deserve to make money. they should have been rested.
That's the important role of investment, because it saves money investment will ensure old age.
so we did not have to work when it is old. from now on, keep saving us as much as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
August 21, 2016, 09:05:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
August 21, 2016, 07:29:47 AM

I don't know any old person using bitcoin but I think there are some who will engage in bitcoin ecosystem by investing their money trading or other way of earning bitcoin without the need of them to actively participate. I doubt that they will be involve in signature campaign since it would take their time and I think earnings from it is not enough for them so they will find another way that will make them earn bigger since I think they already have some savings from their years of work or business perhaps.

It's more likely that older people don't use this forum because run-on sentences cause their brains to implode. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 21, 2016, 01:52:41 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 21, 2016, 01:24:35 AM
I think older peoples are already pretty rich because they are already working or owning a business or already saved a lot of money so they dont need to work much online to earn some bits.Also it requires alot of time to be spent online to earn the bitcoins and i dont think they have much time for that as well.So i think there will be very less old peoples who are earning or trying to earn some bitcoins online.
Activity: 406
Wolf
August 21, 2016, 01:09:20 AM
I see no problem about older people earning bitcoin. As long as you have the skills, Why not Smiley . And yes there are many old people here, I saw them from time to time
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2016, 04:52:48 PM
yes old people have also the right to earn bitcoin, and i think they can earn more than the young people because they will be probably retired from their job and can give full time to bitcoin, therefore they have good opportunities to earn bitcoin,
well everyone has a chance and a right to earn bitcoins to be honest, i think that a lot of older people earn it
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
August 20, 2016, 05:24:00 AM
yes there is no doubt about this old people are really earning bitcoin as the young one earn, to me bitcoin is very suitable for old people setting all time idle is better to earn some money from bitcoin as old people have more time to earn much bitcoin as compare to young one who have very little time to study bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
August 20, 2016, 03:31:50 AM
I think there are many old people that still want earn money even they already old and it's good to introduce them about bitcoin and tell them that they can earn money with bitcoin.
mostly old people will have a hard understanding ,
bitcoin are the most complicated way to earn money for old people even for younger and it is a problem ,
if there a lot of old people making bitcoin out there , i believe they just consider bitcoin as investment ,
not for currency nor for a regular job.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2016, 03:25:25 AM
I do not know if there are old people who use bitcoin. To my knowledge the average person using bitcoin between the ages of 17-35 years. Maybe there and it was just a small portion and they use it for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: