Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 9. (Read 76868 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
People listen up. Anyone with more than 50 followers on Twitter can now vote on Allcoin by sending a tweet every 24hrs and the tweet is counted as +50 votes!!!!
I just tweeted to my followers and we've moved from 451 votes to 501 votes!!!   Grin
This is a new feature and a lot of the other coins probably don't know about this. This is our chance to move quickly up their voting list!!
C'mon guys it'll great to get added another exchange.

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

woot! good find! what is your twitter handle so I can follow you?

@ObscureJelly   Grin

Just followed you, we all need to help as much as possible to spread about Shop.

10-4
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
yes deadley!

WOOT 50th PAGE!

hehe  We're unstoppable Grin
yeah here we go Smiley next is page 100 .. yay
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
yes deadley!

WOOT 50th PAGE!

hehe  We're unstoppable Grin
legendary
People listen up. Anyone with more than 50 followers on Twitter can now vote on Allcoin by sending a tweet every 24hrs and the tweet is counted as +50 votes!!!!
I just tweeted to my followers and we've moved from 451 votes to 501 votes!!!   Grin
This is a new feature and a lot of the other coins probably don't know about this. This is our chance to move quickly up their voting list!!

@ObscureJelly   Grin

Just followed you, we all need to help as much as possible to spread about Shop.

Following you  Smiley
legendary
yes deadley!

WOOT 50th PAGE!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

@ObscureJelly   Grin

legendary
Just voted myself  Roll Eyes 551!

following you!

Following you back  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

It's really good way to vote, why the hell we did not knew this.

They've just added this new feature today  Smiley

OK, that is the reason, it's just added today, I was really surprise if that feature already there why we did not knew but now it's all clear.
legendary

They've just added this new feature today  Smiley
legendary
Just voted myself  Roll Eyes 551!

following you!
legendary

@ObscureJelly   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Jackpots are now working correctly with our Arcade.

Win some free SHOP prior to the big news coming out this week.

We all are waiting for big news, hope it will move price upto 0.01 BTC, Shop really desrve that price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Jackpots are now working correctly with our Arcade.

Win some free SHOP prior to the big news coming out this week.
legendary
also in other news... I will be announcing some huge news for our coin really soon that will cause a guaranteed spike in volume.   I would go as far to spike that our volume will hit an all time high once we release the info so this might be a good time to stock up on some really cheap SHOP before it inflates back up to the > 100k Sat price like it has done in the past.

Oh man this is freaking cool, I love surprises!! Can't wait! Grin Grin
I don't have a lot of BTC atm but I still managed to grab some more SHOP while the price was around 10k sat a few days ago  Cool

I posted a little more info at our forums exclusively for our supporters.

Niiiiice!!! I just found your post   Grin
This is looking very good indeed, I might have to muster up some BTC and get some more SHOP  Roll Eyes
Thanks man, and don't worry, I signed up on the official forum back in May and have been a supporter since  Wink

As always thank you for your support Smiley
legendary
also in other news... I will be announcing some huge news for our coin really soon that will cause a guaranteed spike in volume.   I would go as far to spike that our volume will hit an all time high once we release the info so this might be a good time to stock up on some really cheap SHOP before it inflates back up to the > 100k Sat price like it has done in the past.

I don't have a lot of BTC atm but I still managed to grab some more SHOP while the price was around 10k sat a few days ago  Cool

Niiiiice!!! I just found your post   Grin
This is looking very good indeed, I might have to muster up some BTC and get some more SHOP  Roll Eyes
Thanks man, and don't worry, I signed up on the official forum back in May and have been a supporter since  Wink
legendary
then ENERYONE knows  Shocked we will wait till wendne....some day this week for that Tongue just remember to thank bcts
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Shhhhhh don't tell everyone Wink

I think you guys should get on twitter and send everyone in cryptocurrency u can think of a tweet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: